Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate (36044 Views)

'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) / Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by latolz: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
He doesn't have to be there, where other governors there.. Stop this childish post...

1 Like

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
As a leader, you don't need to be predictable.

Some people would have predicted that he won't be available.......

Ok
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by iamme1234(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
ManirBK:
Surely Wicked Wike will sabotage PDP chances of winning in Rivers mark my words Jagaban is all over the Nation
DareBello:
This 2023 election is like is going to be census for dot in a circle people. We must know their number!

Lol
Atiku knew what he was doing
If he choose wike, wike would only give him vote in rivers.
But choosing okowa
All vote in eastern state is secure
Except Igbos wont want to tolerate any votes in afganeastern...
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
post=113871745:
Wike the wicked producer....

STIPEND COLLECTOR
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by HilcomTech(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
dapsoneh:
The battle is between Peter Obi and Tinubu grin

I was thinking the Yeye man would chose Dino grin

Stop smoking mkporu miri.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by elisho: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Wike will be a dangerous VP to any candidate.

The way God is just clearing the path for Peter Obi…
-Shows Peter Obi to leave PDP
-Didn’t allow Wike to get PDP ticket
-Didn’t allow Osibanjo or Amaechi to get APC ticket
-Makes Atiku not to get Wike as VP
-APC consistency in bad governance making plans for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
oga peter obi can not win am looking for anybody to bet any amount
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by DanceHallBrodo: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why Okowatiku wicked wike?

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Reality3080: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Hm
cynthiakiss so this is your alternate moniker
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by dapsoneh: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop smoking mkporu miri.
stop drinking Jamaican weed
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Killers of peaceful Biafra agitators, you people want to conduct useless elections in the absence of the Landlord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God please protect our liberators and Heavenly Task Forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by xaggar(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe. What of his billion dollar Asaba drainage? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor

Liar liar!
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
xaggar:

Liar liar!
look you. No lies
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Chopcy29: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
I wonder how you poeple crying of Obi Pandora who had never have political office in Nigeria to become president. To me Obi Is an Imaginary president supported by unknown Terrorists from Imaginary Bia land.

You are one of the people that will use their tribalism lifestyle and put this country into more terrible darkness again
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by vikstandon(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
try to read and comprehend .I said obi who has never have any political office or affiliated Organs to manifest his 2023 presidency ok.

Please go and read your post... You are still showing your idiocy.

You might want to correct your both post.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Miracle2020: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi will only waste pdp votes. I will not forgive Peter Obi if tinubu the drug Lord win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ajimusty2: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
ManirBK:
Surely Wicked Wike will sabotage PDP chances of winning in Rivers mark my words Jagaban is all over the Nation
another wailer spotted
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by KILLTHECOWS(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:
All these is working to favor Tinubu.

Rivers has the highest voters in the SE/SS, wike will work against Atiku to prove a point.

stupid and confused generation..
Wike have only 1 vote incase you forget.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Lacash: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/wike-absent-as-okowa-is-unveiled-as-atikus-running-mate/
At least I’ve heard about once beaten twice shy, what about twice beaten oooo….Oooh Wike, where art though Stings grin grin
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ournolly: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
A committee set up to look for the most suitable running mate recommended Wike overwhelmingly only for Atiku to bypass the recommendation of the committee by foisting Okowa, a certified traitor, on the party as his running mate.

He(Atiku) has by this action shown that he is going to run a one-man show and, as a result, ruffled some feathers within the party and beyond.

For coming second in the recently concluded PDP presidential primary, Wike should naturally be the running mate.

Wike is feeling shortchanged in the scheme of things and you don't expect him not to be aggrieved.

The committee was just suggesting, Atiku is the only one with the right to choose his running mate.
The above is clearly stated in the inec guideline and I believe Atiku made the right choice.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by abuwidad(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
So Atiku planned for a south south to succeed him after 8yrs not south east. Serious implosion in PDP.grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by AyomideOG01: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
I wonder how you poeple crying of Obi Pandora who had never have political office in Nigeria to become president. To me Obi Is an Imaginary president supported by unknown Terrorists from Imaginary Bia land.

This ethnic card u are playing shows u are one of the foolish majority of voters we have standing against the progress of Nigeria. It surprises me how a sane human will leave Peter Obi and vote for those coming to reenforce incompetence and cluelessness simply because of tribal sentiment. It's quite unfortunate to see that people like you don't wish to see Nigeria regain it's glory and for the good of us all. Those of you shouting Tinubu and Atiku really need urgent physc evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by sematec(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
this election is not for PDP. it is between the devilish APC and Saint Peter Obi. Already Nigerians knows what APC govt can offered, to kill, to steal and to destroy. Another APC is hardship is hell
ManirBK:

2 Likes

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by tnerro1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi will only waste pdp votes. I will not forgive Peter Obi if tinubu the drug Lord win.

NNPP will also waste APC votes in the north, relax, this election will be interesting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by chukwuibuipob: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
grin
grin
Baba told us dat he’ll support anybody wey the Cameroonian select grin

Tambuwa is behind okowa
I pity Wike for trusting Tambuwa

1 Like

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by toprealman: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe. What of his partly collapsed billion dollar Asaba drainage? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor
And one of his boys came to tell me that Okowa is a medical doctor.. imagine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by NwaGodl1000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
How do you define noisiness for popularity Wike is a bad market no royalty of any kind, Someone should tell me where else can he get bloc votes outside Rivers.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by saintruky(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe. What of his partly collapsed billion dollar Asaba drainage? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor

Always on channels abi tvc dey showcase to Nigerians developmental projects when he execute for dream... Spend delta money on propaganda... I pity atiku d way he go take lose... Maybe na 5th dem go take sef...

How can u pick failure as ur running mate... D gutter governor... He don scatter pti rd for us o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by omonighoblessing(f): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
YOU ARE AN EFULEFU
adekolaelect:

1 Like

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
your brain complete so?or na 5 yr old child type this shit
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by moneyissweet(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vegetable leaf is all over the nation.

ManirBK:
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by fof1: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
abobote:
You expected him to be there in the first
place.
You don't know how painful it is to lose two big matches in a row. Allow him to heal in peace.

If only Wike will be sincere enough to tell you how much he invested on this failed project, you will weep for the people of River State.

Mark it, from now till the end of his tenure, there will never be any flyover again in River State, coz the main aim of those elephant project have been defeated

NO...U ARE VERY WRONG AND MISLEADING PLS.Flyover Projects are for State Development not Bid for Presidential ticket,Pls. Get ur Facts and Ur Head Right,Bikonû. Wike Worked Hard for Rivers State and for his Party...However, Whatever happens...God knows better. So no insinuation or Propagation of FALSEHOOD, Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.