Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate (19145 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by muykem: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2022
The worst part is that selection committee was inaugurated with sole aim to embrace Wike.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Ddigit:
When PDP has no hope after the 2015 defeat, this same Wike and Rivers resuscitated it. It is unfair and totally wrong to sideline them. Where were Atiku and the rest of these PDP people when almost everyone deserted PDP including Jonathan? Wike should just work with Kwankwaso and Obi.

You're a joke cheesy. You forgot how Wike lambasted your Egyptian Pharaoh in his own state. grin

Wike the slayer of IPIGS. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

Leceister won the premier league in 2016 with 1000 odds on betting.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Is politics football? Are you in Europe?

Walahi, ke wawa kawai ne. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 5:57am On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

You're a joke cheesy. You forgot how Wike lambasted your Egyptian Pharaoh in his own state. grin

That is why he is going no where. EFCC and DSS are waiting for him in 2023
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 5:59am On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

Is politics football? Are you in Europe?

Walahi, ke wawa kawai ne. cheesy

I am in Europe please. You mentioned Arsenal na, you know it is not football and you mentioned Arsenal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Golan007: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Yes, all the northerners you've been insulting for 8 years would be infected with amnesia.

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by HRprof: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

Oga E go shock you smiley
The rate at which youths are registering and collecting their PVC (Peter’s Victory Card) has it happen before
All we need if new Nigeria , just be OBIdient and this is assure come 2023
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Yes, all the northerners you've been insulting for 8 years would be infected with amnesia.

I insult people who insult me directly. Aside that I don’t insult people.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Apologist cheesy. Oniranu Omo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Laggafin: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

comrade it's obvious your brain is paining you
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 6:06am On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

Apologist cheesy. Oniranu Omo. grin

Ihe òbula I n’ asuû gbasaragi there Onye ofè mmanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Golan007: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

When you campaign in the North, try to campaign this way.

Also tell them what you think about Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Ihe òbula I n’ asuû gbasaragi there Onye ofè mmanu.

Dan iska yaro, ga baki shin kamar bakin alade. cheesy
Wawa yaro, za ka mutu idan Tinubu ya shiga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Teejay13(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2022
I so much like wike's pro activeness in government. But his gra gra is what I don't like

A typical Hausa man does not like a person with gra gra.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by donb06: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

That's how you guys pushed wike to his death.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by obi58: 6:14am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm just wondering �

What If Nyesom Wike decides to decamp to APC and is awarded the VP slot?

Tinubu and Wike... What a scary combination!!!

Anyways.... Just a thought ���

Back to the issue Atiku choosing Okowa is putting the final Nail on the coffin of PDPs defeat! I am quite disappointed that he chose to pick such a weak deputy when he is about to enter into the most keenly contested election he has ever participated in! Already he is at a disadvantage because APC has the advantage of incumbency combined with the Political muscle of Tinubu, it would have taken an inhuman effort to even stand a slight chance of winning. Instead Atiku has chosen to impose a handicap on himself by choosing Okowa. What a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

When you campaign in the North, try to campaign this way.

Also tell them what you think about Nnamdi Kanu.

I will tell them how Buhari their brother is afraid of been over thrown and scared of IPOB and End SARS I will let them know that IPOB were just waving flag and their brother called them terrorist instead of secessionist and how IPOB was doing Gej and Gej didn’t give them a listening ear. A lot of Igbos didn’t know MNK till Buhari came to power.

Even the their brothers living in the east hate Buhari bitterly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by nony43(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

Dan iska yaro, ga baki shin kamar bakin alade. cheesy
Wawa yaro, za ka mutu idan Tinubu ya shiga.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Spain007(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
count obi out of the game

Guy ...wake up
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Golan007: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

I will tell them how Buhari their brother is afraid of been over thrown and scared of IPOB and End SARS I will let them know that IPOB were just waving flag and their brother called them terrorist instead of secessionist and how IPOB was doing Gej and Gej didn’t give them a listening ear. A lot of Igbos didn’t know MNK till Buhari came to power.

Even the their brothers living in the east hate Buhari bitterly.

Very good.

They will all say rankadede and thumbprint for Obi.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by solexybaba(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2022
I believe d main reason 4 Atiku going 4 okowa is because wike is a rugeddybaba. And a president needs a humble vice dat will listen 2 him as the head. I believe de will most times b at logger heads. Okowa suit dat personality
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Golan007: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2022
solexybaba:
I believe d main reason 4 Atiku going 4 okowa is because wike is a rugeddybaba. And a president needs a humble vice dat will listen 2 him as the head. I believe de will most times b at logger heads. Okowa suit dat personality

Why not Udom?
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Henz81: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Nigga, watch your tongue. What concern Arsenal In this topic?
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by rigarmortis: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Another committee should be set up to critically look into this matter
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Maberu: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Laggafin:
Everywhere is aligning to be Obi- dient
your pit-obi will be BATIFIED las las
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Hahaha hahaa. Wike, chill!
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Maberu: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Benitoh:
Wike will surely be OBIdient.
believe me your Obi will be BATIFIED las las

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by HernanCortes: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2022
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uneasy-silence-in-rivers-over-okowa-as-atikus-running-mate/

Atiku made a stupid mistake but it's to APC's gain. I guess Wike's confrontational style during the primary campaigns spooked him, coupled with all the uncharitable remarks tha came out of the Wike camp that period.

He forgets Okowa is just a stooge, a puppet whose strings are being pulled by other, more powerful people. Let's see how many votes Okowa can get him
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by EagleNest(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Wike is a kind of person that will work against PDP surreptitiously. PDP has buy market. He will not go down like that without a fight. Watch out his next move...he might eventually side with Tinubu or try and scuttle things.

Definitely he must have learnt one or two lessons about national politics. grin
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Maberu:
believe me your Obi will be BATIFIED las las
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Okhuadams(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
That is very good he has humilated a lot of pple he thinks he knows everything Everytime na to dey shout and bully pple to have his way. Making noise up/down disturbing everybody. Now a very gentleman just humbled him without noise. If him like make him silient or unsilient, dumb or undumb na him.wahala be that the next is to blame Ameachi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.