Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate (19148 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Remman(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Maberu:
your pit-obi will be BATIFIED las las
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by knowledge2money(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Wike will be forced to swallow his words. After watching that video, he get mouth. Now VP no even reach am...sad �
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by membranus: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Wike's day of reckoning draws near as all means of his judicial immunity are approaching removal.

He is greatly afraid because his enemies are at the gate waiting to pounce on him immediately his governorship term end. If he has gotten the vice presidential post, it would have helped him somehow, but now that he has lost it, he has no more cover.

And the bad man has a lot to answer for, both in financial mismanagement of his state and arrogant mannerism.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by membranus: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Leceister won the premier league in 2016 with 1000 odds on betting.

Leicester City of honest England is different from Obi of corrupt and tribal Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by vertueptime: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Woke will be a good SGF and not VP, he will control and manage the ministers, any mess up you are gone

2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uneasy-silence-in-rivers-over-okowa-as-atikus-running-mate/

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Foolishbuhari: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

OK... Neeexxxt!!
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Foolishbuhari: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
saintopus:
Good development, as a Civil Servant in Rivers State I am delighted for Atiku choice.

If you are from Rivers State and a Civil Servant you can quote me.

The rest people please don't bother.
I'm not from Rivers but I understand you very well! His online bots would be running amock now lol.

Okowa can't even win delta state but when I tell these PDP boys, they don't believe me

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by jamesversion: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:

Ihe òbula I n’ asuû gbasaragi there Onye ofè mmanu.

Ihe òbula Í n' asuû gbasara gi ebe ahu, Onye ofé mmanu.

I omitted the English word. grin
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by tamdun: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Naiira:
Wike will soon realize that he has no relevance in the PDP agenda; he will most likely leave the party disgruntled.

The choice of Okowa is a severe political sucide, which clearly indicate that the party is charting an unknown course, at the end of which they will harvest failure.

A candidate from the southwest would have thrown Tinubu’s camp in disarray, with few of the leftover southern apologist of the decaying politicians choosing their best form of misery.

I remain OBI-DIENT!!!
Especially if the candidate from SW is a Christian(tinubu may go for a muslim), anyways, am glad he made that choice grin

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Tranquility18: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
I just hope that this comment haunts u next year
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by bigcasava1(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Wike throw your weight on obi.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Mina79(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku is too calculative to choose Wike as his deputy.
Wike would displace and outshine Atiku.
Him blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by garfield1: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Mina79:
Atiku is too calculative to choose Wike as his deputy.
Wike would displace and outshine Atiku.
Him blood dey hot.

Tinubu will displace him
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2022
atarapa:
At least obidient vote will increase

More votes for LP/Obi means less votes for Atiku/PDP which translate to higher chance of APC retaining power. Simple Mathematics. Jagaban is the next president of FRN
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Tranquility18:
I just hope that this comment haunts u next year
You really LP has a chance? Lol
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Rivguydee(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
atarapa:
At least obidient vote will increase
Lolx all these South East people. Always living in oblivion grin
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Rivguydee:

Lolx all these South East people. Always living in oblivion grin
oga I be Abidjan man.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
maasoap:

More votes for LP/Obi means less votes for Atiku/PDP which translate to higher chance of APC retaining power. Simple Mathematics. Jagaban is the next president of FRN
yes. I prefer Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by hotseat: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
If only Atiku knows the person of Okowa, he would have thought otherwise.

Okowa is a schemer, a coldblooded fiend, a saboteur of unimaginable proportion and a most unreliable traitor.

After hosting the entire governors of the South to insist on a Southern presidency, in his usual diabolic disposition, he betrayed the entire South by ensuring that all the Delta delegates voted for Atiku.

Atiku must continuously watch his back for his own safety lest he poisons him to death to take over the presidency should he win the presidential election next year.

A man that can betray his own people wouldn't mind killing Atiku to usurp his position.

Okowa should never be trusted!
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2022
atarapa:
oga I be Abidjan man.

How's life over there for Naija people? Work dey?
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Kenteks(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Exactly]
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by gloriaa(f): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
My prayer is that the will of God should be done.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Gideon34: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2022
I don't think PDP is getting a vote in Rivers state,since everybody is supporting their brother let's support peter Obi
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by brandsoncharlie: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
WarriFirstBorn:
They will hear from him very soon.
grin grin
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Christistruth00: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
solexybaba:
I believe d main reason 4 Atiku going 4 okowa is because wike is a rugeddybaba. And a president needs a humble vice dat will listen 2 him as the head. I believe de will most times b at logger heads. Okowa suit dat personality

Atiku might think he cannot control Wike so chose Okowa instead so what is PDP going to give Wike for his Loyalty and Service in keeping PDP alive
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by Laggafin: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Maberu:
your pit-obi will be BATIFIED las las
Abeg lower ur empty vawulence voice cheesy
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by skywalker240(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
nony43:
The thing with South South is picking someone from Delta doesn’t mean it is the choice of people in CRS, AKS, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa and Edo.
this post is meant for only the wise.
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by zigzagluv: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
You people dont undederstand , Wike was not like this before , when the party was abandoned and people refuse to play the oppositon role , he took it upon himself to play the role and fund the party, I am a pdp supporter but i will not be voting for them.... Atiku destroyed the party , people built the party and he wan to claim boss...
oluwaseunamos33:
Wike shul just be the party chairman, his gra-gra too much and such a person can't work with atiku
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by waziri4biz: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
muykem:
The worst part is that selection committee was inaugurated with sole aim to embrace Wike.
Gbam
Re: Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate by waziri4biz: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
obi58:
I'm just wondering �

What If Nyesom Wike decides to decamp to APC and is awarded the VP slot?

Tinubu and Wike... What a scary combination!!!

Anyways.... Just a thought ���

Back to the issue Atiku choosing Okowa is putting the final Nail on the coffin of PDPs defeat! I am quite disappointed that he chose to pick such a weak deputy when he is about to enter into the most keenly contested election he has ever participated in! Already he is at a disadvantage because APC has the advantage of incumbency combined with the Political muscle of Tinubu, it would have taken an inhuman effort to even stand a slight chance of winning. Instead Atiku has chosen to impose a handicap on himself by choosing Okowa. What a shame!
Atiku will win south South
Second to Obi in southeast if he doesn't win SE
He'll win Northeast His home state
He'll come second in southwest after Tinubu
Atiku will win middle belt and kwankwaso will win Northwest so trust me Tinubu is bleeped..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) / If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.