Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate (60007 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Prayfortheworld: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu has 55% chance while Atiku has 30%. Peter Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso with 5%.
Inec chairman i hail oh

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Abujason: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He won’t be missed at all.

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Ibcrown(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu has 55% chance while Atiku has 30%. Peter Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso with 5%.
You said it all

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by patogist: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Lanre4uonly post=113871003]Ok. It is noted.[/quote
Nice
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Kingisibor: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
easyboycom:
For ur pizza carton or anything that have to do with carton call on us
Call me please 08080933081
08069046047... I am a banker and a barbeque griller, i also own a LOUNGE BAR in Ibadan ...
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Kingspin(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Greedy politicians
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Jmichael1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:

it seem u don't want peter obi supporters to sleep well dis night...

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Whiteshield:

Only a fool would think Atiku will pick Wike.
If Atiku dare travels out, Wike and his judges will declare Atiku legally dead and takeover presidency.

Okowa is merely an houseboy with big teeth. Even if he does nonsense and tries to hide, his teeth will always show.

Chai, I don laugh tire, who do you this thing, this your savagery is just too much, make Okowa catch you.

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Cantonese: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.

Oshiomole, his man, won the nomination for their senatorial zone under APC. He was commissioner under Oshiomole and Oshiomole is Tinubu’s main man. Why should Afegbua deceive himself over the obvious? His permutation is that BAT may win and so he must align with BAT correctly.

Anyway, as for Okowa and Wike, politics is a business of interest. Wike failed to read the political barometer. He lost.

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Babastrong(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes, the house is begin to crack. this is what we call "divide and conquer strategy"
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Theoarhics: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Was he ever relevant in Nigeria politics? Rubbish hungry looking giggolo
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by 1gbofam: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Slynation:
So Kwakwanso that has only Kano state to himself will surpass Peter Obi who has Tsunami of youths coming right...!!

If you ain't an Olodo, you must have noticed the name APC alone has lost over 60% of it's formal voters to other parties, abi suffer no dey tire you??

I seriously need Tinubu to pick a Muslim vice, so that both him, Atiku and Kwakwanso will distribute the Muslims amongst themselves...grin

Oga omniknowest well done o. You should have made it 98.56% oo. Thank you sir.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by kayperry: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
jaytii:
Knowing how he frustrated OBJ while he was vice president due to his unquenchable thirst for power and coconut headedness, Mr Atiku made sure the position didn't go to Nyesom Wike.

You don get am, with a wike as VP atiku will have to watch is back 24/7 on cctv cheesy atiku wan escape karma

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Cantonese: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.

Oshiomole, his man, won the nomination for their senatorial zone under APC. He was commissioner under Oshiomole and Oshiomole is Tinubu’s main man. Why should Afegbua deceive himself over the obvious? His permutation is that BAT may win and so he must align with BAT correctly.

Anyway, as for Okowa and Wike, politics is a business of interest. Wike failed to read the political barometer. He lost.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by sunsplash99(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let Atiku pick my dad as his VP,
I'm Obidient.

2023, we go shock them.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by israelp(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Johnrake69:
Okowa's treacherous act should never go unanswered. PDP has started failing. Delta state will vote against PDP not to talk of the rest of South South. You called a meeting of southern governors and issued a communique that power should come South and you went behind to back a Northerner for the ticket just to secure VP spot for yourself. Betraying Southern region.

We take betrayal personal. Aside that we don't want to support a candidate that has contributed to the indebtedness of Deltans without any infrastructure to show for it. #180billion borrowed within 3months. The project at Coker junction in Asaba has been abandoned since 2years now.

Okowa is nothing but a disaster. I guess only his Uwa people will vote for him.

But anyway I'm Obidient. Labour Party for Presidency
thank u my broda.... U just spoke my mind... Pdp is a betraying party no wonder Peter obi left.... As rich as delta is okowa achieve nothing... atiku has already lost delta state vote... As a delta I prefer wike to dat slowpoke

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by SugarGirl44(f): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Whiteshield:

Only a fool would think Atiku will pick Wike.
If Atiku dare travels out, Wike and his judges will declare Atiku legally dead and takeover presidency.

Okowa is merely an houseboy with big teeth. Even if he does nonsense and tries to hide, his teeth will always show.

Omo your mouth is bad o...I'm rolling on the floor mehn

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by frog12: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
so okowa betrayed the governors. the vp slot is his reward.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by hopexter(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:

God bless your vision sir. Obi for president 2027 cheesy cheesy
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Masterito(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
You said it all
gasparpisciotta:
When has a politician done anything for anyone? It’s all about personal interest for them.

He can jump into the Atlantic Ocean for all I care.

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Flier: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
I don’t think Igbo will give all the 5% to obi
Obi should get like 3%,Tinubu 1% and Atiku get the remaining 1%
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
ivandragon:
Wike would not have allowed Atiku have peace of mind. He is too hard headed. Wike is good to have in your corner for a fight, but not one who can be trusted with too much access to power...

Vice has no power to do much undecided
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by EDOLUWA: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okowa is best suited for this job due to his great antecedents. Afegbua is a notorious party betrayal and his own view is always against party wishes.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Ancestortinubu: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Another agege bread and watery beans permutations by mushin local boy.

uote author=muykem post=113869371]Tinubu has 55% chance while Atiku has 30%. Peter Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso with 5%.[/quote]
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by israelp(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
The northern are really afraid of wike.. PDP have lost delta vote... Useless party
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by hopexter(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unruly7:
This man should face his tailoring business and leave politics alone jare

When I was doing boi boi in Utako market between 2010 to 2012 he used to buy fabrics from our shop then he’s sewing factory was at kado estate

As if you no dey do boi boi again undecided
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by stanluiz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
israelp:
thank u my broda.... U just spoke my mind... Pdp is a betraying party no wonder Peter obi left.... As rich as delta is okowa achieve nothing... atiku has already lost delta state vote... As a delta I prefer wike to dat slowpoke
What has wike achieve in Rivers State ?

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Killerbag36: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Johnrake69:
Okowa's treacherous act should never go unanswered. PDP has started failing. Delta state will vote against PDP not to talk of the rest of South South. You called a meeting of southern governors and issued a communique that power should come South and you went behind to back a Northerner for the ticket just to secure VP spot for yourself. Betraying Southern region.

We take betrayal personal. Aside that we don't want to support a candidate that has contributed to the indebtedness of Deltans without any infrastructure to show for it. #180billion borrowed within 3months. The project at Coker junction in Asaba has been abandoned since 2years now.

Okowa is nothing but a disaster. I guess only his Uwa people will vote for him.

But anyway I'm Obidient. Labour Party for Presidency

Okowa it's very wicked been in government for 8 years refused to give employment to the youth in delta state all he does was to sit in govt house nd write name of children of his clans men nd giving them employment secretly imagine ooo na governor be e think say we no de see na so so agbor people e de employ nd give promotion since for 8 years in civil servant ministry no worry come win mk we see.

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by frog12: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
i see ibori's handwriting in okowa's betrayal
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by article1: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let him go ahead a resign ASAP! As far as I'm concerned he is politically irrelevant in Edo state let alone in the national Politics. Even Okpella where he hail from, no one takes him serious.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Help2020: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
1gbofam:
June 16, 2022

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/537374-pdp-chieftain-to-resign-over-atikus-choice-of-okowa-as-running-mate.html
Afegbua is alas after money. He should say the truth. U didn't see Obi to support you want to support that thief.. Who know you self?
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Walkee: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is my position too. I'm sure majority of us here in Edo state hold same position. It is either Wike or Tinubu

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video)