Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) (32739 Views)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
plaindealer:
The ever-present humility and the world-famous Yoruba omoluabi virtue.

Nah
he is just checking the best place to put a knife when the time comes
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by treatise: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
plaindealer:

But beneath lies ....
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Hmmm....is the bowing necessary? Considering he's probably the same age as adamu.

He is not older than Adamu.

Check their age
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by ledaman: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
There is nothing like 5%, it seem you don't care about the future of Nigeria. That is why you vomited that nonsense from your mouth.
Truth is a bitter pills to swallow.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by latolz: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
See all these old men trying to take control of the destinies of the youth.. Can't wait for the youth to take over this country
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by Abidecdrock(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where is ambode
plaindealer:
This is one of the things I love about Tinubu, it doesn't matter how badly you treated him, he holds no grudges, he still respects you and treats you like a friend.

Wonderful leadership and human quality.

...besides, he still needs Adamu in the trenches to work for him all the way to Aso Rock.

Always keep your gun powder dry.. grin
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Do you know what Chukwu Okie Abiama means?? You will just be inviting wrath on your already wretched life. Onyeara onyeapali 0femmanu. Efulefu ikpo nkita
Muntula, you are such a depraved disappointed disadvantaged and deluded imp, you think everyone shares the contents of your life, keep your wretchedness to yourself, stop been shallow minded, work and overcome been poverty ridden. I am sure your father understand your Igbo, it is meant for him
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Muntula, you are such a depraved disappointed disadvantaged and deluded imp, you think everyone shares the contents of your life, keep your wretchedness to yourself, stop been shallow minded, work and overcome been poverty ridden. I am sure your father understand your Igbo, it is meant for him

grin grin grin typical nwa nwanyi akwuna akwuna.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

grin grin grin typical nwa nwanyi akwuna akwuna.
You know your father's this well he will be happy wherever he is, continue
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
plaindealer:

There is no omoluabi in that gesture. Please stop desecrating omoluabi philosophy in such servitude images.

This is servitude, not omoluabi.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
treatise:

But beneath lies ....

I'm immune to your pain and suffering..
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abidecdrock:
Where is ambode

Who cares?

He's irrelevant.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

There is no omoluabi in that gesture. Please stop desecrating omoluabi philosophy in such servitude images.

This is servitude, not omoluabi.

You are entitled to your flawed and misguided opinion.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
plaindealer:

You are entitles to your flawed and misguided opinion.

You are the one with flawed and misguided knowledge on the Omoluabi principle. Let me school you.

Omoluabi is a creed and a pillar of culture. Tinubu is bowing in service, Omoluabi did not ask us to serve other humans. It indulges us to honor, to respect.

When Tinubu is in presence of nobility in Yoruba he talks to them as if they are mates, regardless of their seniority to him in age.

When he meets fulani he bows in service. Freaks like you come online and display it as Omoluabi. Stop denegrating our culture.

Serve fulani if you want to, bendover for an impalement of the derriere if it suits you but stop stamping omoluabi on that.

Show me a single image of Tinubu bowing like this to another Yoruba...or Ibo senior to him.

I have three different images of Tinubu almost kissing the ground to a fulani.

We have not forgotten him going to a sheik in Bauchi and offering his bare head for a blessing rub. Even fulanis dont respect each other this much. A fulani will never open his head for another fulani to rub for blessing.

Here is pic...is this omoluabi too? Tell your oga to serve them however it pleases him but please do us favor and not label it omoluabi.

Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You are the one with flawed and misguided knowledge on the Omoluabi principle. Let me school you.

Omoluabi is a creed and a pillar of culture. Tinubu is bowing in service, Omoluabi did not ask us to serve other humans. It indulges us to honor, to respect.

When Tinubu is in presence of nobility in Yoruba he talks to them as if they are mates, regardless of their seniority to him in age.

When he meets fulani he bows in service. Freaks like you come online and display it as Omoluabi. Stop denegrating our culture.

Serve fulani if you want to, bendover for an impalement of the derriere if it suits you but stop stamping omoluabi on that.

Show me a single image of Tinubu bowing like this to another Yoruba...or Ibo senior to him.

We have not forgotten him going to a sheik in Bauchi and offering his bare head for a blessing rub. Even fulanis dont respect each other this much. A fulani will never open his head for another fulani to rub for blessing.

Here is pic...is this omoluabi too? Tell your oga to serve them however it pleases him but please do us favor and not label it omoluabi.

Still, you are entitled to your flawed and irrelevant opinion.
Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Beats me why you hate Tinubu so much..

E be like say you still dey suffer from Osinbajo sour loser Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)...lol

grin grin

Re: Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Beats me why you hate Tinubu so much..

E be like say you still dey suffer from Osinbajo sour loser Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)...lol

grin grin

Im glad you found these pictures of Tinubu bowing to Ooni. Please post the dates.

I will refer you back to an event in 2020, coronation of Oba Gbolahan as new Oniru. Ooni made entrance and Tinubu saw him but remained sitting. Ooni had to tap him before he acknowledged the Monarch. The outrage from that event taught Tinubu how to greet Ooni.

The pics you show are post that date in 2020.

Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.