Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Kanu's Lawyer Relives A Year Since Security Forces Invaded His House To Kill Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Lawyer Relives A Year Since Security Forces Invaded His House To Kill Him (151 Views)

One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's Lawyer Relives A Year Since Security Forces Invaded His House To Kill Him by gidgiddy: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lawyer for the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, has re-echoed his call for justice exactly one year after the second bloody onslaught on his home in Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra state, which resulted in the gruesome murder of his late personal assistant, Samuel Uzo Okoro, and the abduction of some of his domestic workers.

In a statement issued on Monday, Ejiofor lamented the attacks and blasted the government for remaining silent about the carnage unleashed on his home by an alleged team of security operatives.

The lawyer while recounting the attacks alleged that the motive was to eliminate him, because of his link to the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, but vowed not to relent in his quest for justice.

He said, “Sunday, 6th June 2021, is a day I tagged a ‘BLACK SUNDAY’. It is a day never to be forgotten as long as I live, and in the history of my hometown, Oraifite and Mankind.

“This day followed in the sequence of bloody attacks in my ancestral home, all carefully planned, orchestrated and targeted at eliminating me, but for the Grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama protecting me at all times. At the ungodly hours of this Black Sunday morning, specifically at about 2:30 am, exactly one year ago today, there was another bloody invasion of my family house at Oraifite by a joint security team, made up of heavily armed Soldiers, men of the Nigeria Police Force, the operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS), and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.

“These murderers in security uniforms, scaled through my fence and laid siege on my peaceful ancestral home from about 2:30 am until past 3:30 am, during which time they fired sporadically in different directions, and viciously expended live ammunition on my domestic staff, which bloody assault led to the gruesome assassination of my Personal Assistant (Late Samuel Uzo Okoro), and consequent abduction of three of my unarmed domestic staff who never resisted arrest.

"These violent assault are clearly captured in the attached CCTV footage, to refresh the minds of the world, to recall the carnage committed in my peaceful ancestral home.

These bloodsucking security operatives stormed my home with about fifteen (15) Hilux vans, and conspicuously aided by two native doctors whose bodies were dotted with charms.

“These monsters invaded my peaceful abode, undeniably, with the sole intention of killing me at all cost and by any means available to them. The bloody operation was effectively bankrolled and superintended by those who had hitherto, made their identities known to the world."

“However, Chukwuokike Abiama was in control, as He has always been. And when they could not gain access to me, they gruesomely hacked my personal assistant, Mr. Samuel Uzo Okoro (aka Biggy) to death right inside my compound and whisked away his corpse after dumping it inside the boot of my Camry car. They drove my car to a town called Neni in Aniocha L.G.A. of Anambra State, where the soulless beings set both the corpse of Biggy and the car ablaze.

“This typified the height of wickedness and Man’s inhumanity to Man! The desecration of human life, committed by no less a group, than the Nigerian security agents who feed on our hard earned taxes. Dear Biggy, your demise remains an open wound that can never heal. Though the wheels of justice seem slow, I will ensure that your murderers pay for this huge crime against you and humanity.

My chief driver (Mr. Felix), two of my domestic staff namely, Ugochukwu and Ikenna Chibuike were also bundled away, and to this day, they are still in the custody of these marauders.”

Ejiofor, who again released the CCTV footage that captured armed men in uniform scaling into his compound, revealed that security operatives have continually denied the raid at his house.

My chief driver (Mr. Felix), two of my domestic staff namely, Ugochukwu and Ikenna Chibuike were also bundled away, and to this day, they are still in the custody of these marauders.”

Ejiofor, who again released the CCTV footage that captured armed men in uniform scaling into his compound, revealed that security operatives have continually denied the raid at his house.

https://af24news.com/2022/06/07/fg-failed-to-investigate-murder-attempt-on-me-says-ipob-lawyer-ejiofor-as-he-recounts-nightmare-siege-on-his-home-one-year-after/

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Relives A Year Since Security Forces Invaded His House To Kill Him by Reality3080: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nobody dey look your side for now,zombies wey dey follow ipob before don dey follow obi now

Wait till when obi lose n they will remember kanu

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Settle For Vice-president Position - Wike (Throwback Video) / Re: Reinstatement Of The Daniel Nwafor Led Executives / Lady Who Faked Her Kidnap To Be Arraigned In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.