Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) (3579 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by DeTribalisedCit: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
A budding dental surgeon, admired by her classmates and known for her honest living met death in one of Nigeria's trains in the hands of daring bandits. Her family made it known that she was close to leaving for Canada before her demise. The bandits fired sporadically, one of the bullets piercing her stomach and making her bleed to death.

Unfortunately, her timely call for help was ridiculed by political elements within the twitter space; the same elements we see all around us in Nigeria today. A Northerner seated beside her gave an account of the ordeal which lasted about an hour and thirty minutes but him and other passengers were unable to keep her alive, battling to help her noiselessly so they do not attract the badits

Rest on Chinelo, Nigeria failed you.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by DeTribalisedCit: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
It was a rude shock what people thought of her plea

1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
A victim of 'One Nigeria'.

Look at the yoruba Muslim beasts who were asking for her blood. Rotten things wey God don swear for.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by DeTribalisedCit: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Too sad to think she may have seen some of these before she gave up

8 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by rayvelez(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Too bad Nigeria don move on already especially the urchins we pray Nigeria happen to em soon 🙏

13 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You're a big Mumu.
What about those killed by ESN they are a victim of what.?
Mumu

Even your empty skull is a victim of One Nigeria, Na 'One Nigeria' kidnap your brain, come replace am with rotten agbado.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Jostoman: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Nawao, Cockroach have brain more than some of these so called lagos landlord supporters. Spit

10 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Felabrity: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
APC Urchins

6 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by falcon01: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian leaders are not the main problem! The people are the problem not the leaders.the people elected these leaders, the leaders are a reflection of these people! Look at this nasty comments on this poor girl

3 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Typicool8(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Chaii this is so sad cry

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by EKONGKING: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by BitterTruth0001: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Not just people . The very accommodating and hospitable people
You can clearly see hate gushing from them like tap . Imagine that some of these people have families . Little wonder how they pass on generational hate and bitterness in their genes

Rascals . Spits.

7 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by RZArecta(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Agbado îmbeciles were celebrating when she got shot. Wicked devils cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by gidgiddy: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Very unfortunate that such a young diligent girl who worked hard to become a medical Doctor and had her life ahead of her, could be killed by gun men in such callous manner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Antivirus92(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2023
just check the names of those criticising the poor girl....

unfortunate things!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by stamapro(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2023
This is a tragedy. What really is human life worth in Nigeria We are first human before any affiliations. But the reverse is the case in this part of the world. What happened to us?
Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Blitzking: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
See wat foolish human beings typed..make themselves and their loved ones experience similar fate.ndi ara
Asking for pics.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Only fools believe in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by jagorinho: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Blitzking:
See wat foolish human beings typed..make themselves and their loved ones experience similar fate.ndi ara
Asking for pics.
Shut up!!! Bloody hypocrites, in as much that what those people typed then was despicable, you and your likes are not different, check your people's comment on the last building collapse in Ekiti or anytime Fulanis attack any south western settlement.

The problem with you flatbrains is that you think you only have the exclusive rights to talk people down, look!!! If you can't take, don't give.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Isobug: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
They hate you people since 1880. Not just because of one shady Lagos election. It's something they harbor like they harbor blood in their systems

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by thesicilian: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
One major problem with this Nairaland (and to an extent Twitter) is the anonymity it provides. It allows people to say virtually anything they want to because they think they can't be caught. People are a lot more cautious of what they do and say in real life than online.
Take for example this Chinelo girl that was shot in the train. She is Igbo and a Christian. Beside her was a Muslim northerner doing everything to save her. While online people were ridiculing and insulting her, probably her fellow Christians and southerners. That is why I keep saying that there is no tribal war in Nigeria, only online trolls and miscreants creating tension for their personal gain and clouts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by nnamdi640: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You're a big Mumu.
What about those killed by ESN they are a victim of what.?
Mumu
Why is it that you guys are toxic when commenting on people post? The person quoted never insulted anybody why displaying your foolishness when responding to his or her comment.

3 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Blitzking:
Asking for pics.

I think it’s because Igbos lie a lot and spread misinformation on social media, hence why no one believed her or were skeptical.

Just like how you guys are spreading propaganda on this page. A newcomer that knows nothing or history would fall for the propaganda in this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Rest on Chinelo, Nigeria failed you.

Like I said once, I am tired of hearing this 'Nigeria falied you' comment. It means nothing in the scheme of things.

Yesterday, three children were shot dead, and three adults too...in the USA. The other day, a neurosurgeon lost all his children and his wife in a firebomb attack on his home...in the UK.

Even in Canada....5 people were shot dead in their homes last year...November. Shey Canada failed them?

Does that mean that everything is OK here? No. Does that make our NPF a great police force? No. Does that excuse government...NO.

But the fact is, suffice to know, that evil happens in any country. Many Nigerians will shout they want to japa to US, UK Canada...meanwhile the same murder happens over there.

The fact is, the people we should blame are the bandits. No one forced them to take up arms, they did it and they decided to do it. Yes, country hard, but there are many people who still do the right thing regardless.

Unless we expect Police to be everywhere like magic, all the time, let's end this nonsense about Nigeria failing anyone. No be Nigeria wey give am education to be a dentist self?
Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Bridget95(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Almost all of her mockers are from one side. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by SonofLothbrok: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you check very well to those mocking her. You will understand why you were told never to trust that particular tribe.

Even Seun the owner of nairaland is a tribalistic rascal.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

I think it’s because Igbos lie a lot and spread misinformation on social media, hence why no one believed her or were skeptical.

Just like how you guys are spreading propaganda on this page. A newcomer that knows nothing or history would fall for the propaganda in this thread.

Precisely. The most inane lie ever was spun by Igbos. I.e Buhari died and was replaced with Jubrin from Sudan.

Yet, what happened to that promising young woman is tragic and so heartbreaking. People like her are the real victims of how Nigerians have become unpatriotic, hateful, wicked, totally merciless and without empathy for others.

Everything is now war between Nigerians. Even death is now trivialised and mocked so far as it is the death of "one of them".

We clearly hate each other so why won't leaders do the responsible thing and deliver what is shown below so we can all go and regain our patriotism, decency, sense of pride and passion for life from our regions?

Instead of being part of something we all detest privately, I.e 'one Nigeria', why won't leaders deliver regionalism that will allow us be pivotal to the growth and development of our respective regions we all love and carry in our hearts when it is obvious 'one Nigeria' is the unlovable orphan no one wants or wishes well?

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
If you check very well to those mocking her. You will understand why you were told never to trust that particular tribe.

Even Seun the owner of nairaland is a tribalistic rascal.

I've never met any group as shameless and as covetously greedy as you Igbos are. I voted for the UK to remain in Europe but we lost to leave brexiteer voters.

I knew a lot of polish builders because I buy properties from auctions and renovate them for sale or rent. Anyone familiar with the UK will tell you polish builders are valued because they are skilful yet charge less than half what a British builder will demand.

All the polish builders I knew defiantly told me they were leaving and heading back to Poland or other European nations. In their words "we will not stay where we are not wanted".

I was sad but I admired their pride and principles that made them insist they will leave where they are not wanted.

Not so you Igbos who daily tell us Yorubas are evil and killing you in gas Chambers in the SW in thousands yet you will never have the pride to leave and stay away from so-called enemies.

All because of parasitic greed that has destroyed your sense of pride and principles. If you people had any principles and abiding integrity then.leave SW this minute. Leave the homes of your "enemies" and go back to yours. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by gidgiddy: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
OneTemplate:

I've never met any group as shameless and as covetously greedy as you Igbos are. I voted for the UK to remain in Europe but we lost to leave brexiteer voters.

I knew a lot of polish builders because I buy properties from auctions and renovate them for sale or rent. Anyone familiar with the UK will tell you polish builders are valued because they are skilful yet charge less than half what a British builder will demand.

All the polish builders I knew defiantly told me they were leaving and heading back to Poland or other European nations. In their words "we will not stay where we are not wanted".

I was sad but I admired their pride and principles that made them insist they will leave where they are not wanted.

Not so you Igbos who daily tell us Yorubas are evil and killing you in gas Chambers in the SW in thousands yet you will never have the pride to leave and stay away from so-called enemies.

All because of parasitic greed that has destroyed your sense of pride and principles. If you people had any principles and abiding integrity then.leave SW this minute. Leave the homes of your "enemies" and go back to yours. Simple.

You are funny. There was a referendum to decide if Britain will be part of Europe, I would like to have a referendum for my fellow Igbos to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria

The Polish people you talked about left after the referendum was decided, why are you now asking why Igbos have not left when they have not yet beeb given a referendum?

You want people to.leave while practicing "one Nigeria"? Thats not how it works

Im an Igbo man who wants his own separate country, Im tired of being inside 'one Nigeria' fighting with Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani for eternity

So the focus now should be to organise referendum everyone goes their seperate ways, and peace will reign

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Technology Is Destroying Western Propaganda For Years(photos) / Why Did Military Not Develop Nigeria Like Their Counterparts In Other Countries? / Prosecute Subsidy Profiteers - Bakare To Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.