Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. (334 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. by ProudlyNGN: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello Guys, I'm doing a research and write up on girls of nowadays with Abortion and unwanted pregnancies.

Please I need names of abortion pills that you know and make sure it's genuine and very effective.

You can include your name and I will cite you as reference if you like. thanks.
Re: Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. by Bahamas95(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. by Seyioluwa11(m): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2022
[/color]
ProudlyNGN:
Hello Guys, I'm doing a research and write up on girls of nowadays with Abortion and unwanted pregnancies.

Please I need names of abortion pills that you know and make sure it's genuine and very effective.

You can include your name and I will cite you as reference if you like. thanks.
oh!
u better tell the truth
very effective[color=#990000]
Re: Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please. by Lucaski: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2022
tongue grin.. Go and buy pampers.. ;.. Very effective

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Prevention Of Itches And Boils In The Private Area.. / Huh / Weight-loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.