Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! (60874 Views)

How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) / Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
6ixT8:
Simultaneous equation that year. cheesy

We don hear, oya show ur workings
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Oga calm down. Just say you can't process math quickly. It took me less than 30 sec to figure out all the answers.

I said I came back from work tired... Shey u dull nee?
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Linusjnr(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
The lies and deceits planted in education so that people become stupid and lose focus on what they are supposed to be doing.

First what is my business with Bako and his mother's age? I don't have any business with them.

Of what use and relevance and profit is this? Even American embassy do not calculate this to know your age.

The simple thing is to ask, what is your age? And what is your mother's age. And birth certificates and school certificates and other things will take of all this none sense..

No! Not none sense but a wicked deception meant to make you follow the distraction in sleight of hand.

As every grown up has seen, no one has ever used this shit, not even detectives.

And maths had plenty of these and they are meant to keep us busy doing a nullity, which is why people have come to say education is a scam.

I say the education they give is preparing us to be scammed. It is a case of using the Truth as the vehicle for delivering lies.

The post trigger vawulence grin

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Bako is 11 years now

Oya bring ur head, comot ur hand, u; u; dey ; u dey mad nee?
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

See this thief waited for me to supply answer finish then he edited his comment and elaborated on stolen answer to look smart.

Thief

Lemme pretend I never saw this
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
kals4luv990:
this is the correct ansa OP

We know he is correct, bt show working now...
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by VeryWickedGoat: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Abusadiq01:

Lemme pretend I never saw this

You are a toothless bulldog
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

This is a very simple simultaneous equation

Everybody knows it simple, u should show us it simple too
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
BRIGHT180:
Let Bako current age = x
five years ago Bako is x-5

Let Mother current age = y= 35yrs
Five years ago mom's age was 6times son's age
y-5 =6(x-5)
35-5= 6x-30
6x= 60
x=10
I) x = Bako current age= 10
From their current ages mom will ALWAYS be 25 years older than Bako, therefore b = a +25, a and b now variables a for bako age , b for mom's age.

ii) Mom's age for Bako at 5 ,a =5, b=?
b= 5+25 =30

iii) Bako age for mom at 50, b=50, a=?
50 =a +25
a= 50-25 = 25

iv) Mom's age for Bako at birth, a=0 b=?
b = 0+25 = 25

v) age difference= b-a = 25

Just in case your younger one ask for explanation

Oil dey ur head
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You are a toothless bulldog

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by kenny714433(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Is it only me that haven't seen the question?
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by jidemojola(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Abusadiq01:
Good Evening Nairalanders, So this evening I came back from work very tired, my cousin Came into my room and said, "Broda, Please help me do my Math assignment". To my surprise, it was word problem in mathematics. As a 300L B.Pharm student, I excitedly collected it and sharply wanted to do it at that spot, bt wat I thought it was wasn't it. So I told her to leave it on d table wen am done I will check it again...

Pls help me show ur working, dat girl go request for explanation... Thanks

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Abusadiq01(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=jidemojola post=113883872][/quote]

Odogwu, after u na you!
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by LordReed(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Abusadiq01:

I also thought it was 10, bt let's assume u are bako, if someone say u are twice as old as Ur were five years ago, does that means u are 10 years old? No! U can be 18 years now, bt five years ago, u were 18-5=13years old

His mother was 6 x as old as he was 5yrs ago so if the mother was 30 then he was 5.
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by HarunaWest(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Abusadiq01:

I said I came back from work tired... Shey u dull nee?
Shut up joor. Didn't I go to work as well...Da iska
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by gabbasin: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Bako is 10 years old
Mother is 30 years
Bawo was 5 years old 5 years ago
Bako's mum had him at age 25
Age difference between Bako and mum is 25
When mum is 50, Bako will be 25
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Beetunez44(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2022
BRIGHT180:
Let Bako current age = x

y-5 =6(x-5)
35-5= 6x-30
6x= 60
x=10
From their current ages mom will ALWAYS be 25 years older than Bako, therefore b = a +25, a and b now variables a for bako age , b for mom's age.

b= 5+25 =30

50 =a +25
a= 50-25 = 25

b = 0+25 = 25

The exact equation going on in my head here. Oh! how I love word problems

Thank you
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Tolexander: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

See this thief waited for me to supply answer finish then he edited his comment and elaborated on stolen answer to look smart.

Thief
thrash
Your paternal entity is the thief.

You think everyone is as dull as your generation
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by toyefemi: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Mother is currently 35years old
5 years ago the mother was 30 years old
Mother was 6 times Bako age then = divided 30/6 = 5 years (Bako Age then)
Bako is twice as old now = 5x2 = 10years (Bako Current age)

1.10 years
2.30 years
3.25 years
4.25 years
5.25 years
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Tolexander: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
kapelvej:
Mathemagic ! Show your workings

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Bouncin(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
BRIGHT180:
Let Bako current age = x

y-5 =6(x-5)
35-5= 6x-30
6x= 60
x=10

b= 5+25 =30

50 =a +25
a= 50-25 = 25

b = 0+25 = 25

You are good
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Ezyp(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
The lies and deceits planted in education so that people become stupid and lose focus on what they are supposed to be doing.

First what is my business with Bako and his mother's age? I don't have any business with them.

Of what use and relevance and profit is this? Even American embassy do not calculate this to know your age.

The simple thing is to ask, what is your age? And what is your mother's age. And birth certificates and school certificates and other things will take of all this none sense..

No! Not none sense but a wicked deception meant to make you follow the distraction in sleight of hand.

As every grown up has seen, no one has ever used this shit, not even detectives.

And maths had plenty of these and they are meant to keep us busy doing a nullity, which is why people have come to say education is a scam.

I say the education they give is preparing us to be scammed. It is a case of using the Truth as the vehicle for delivering lies.

I bet my balls you aren't a science/engineering student. To you it's shit but to others that became engineers, when as kid, as they grew up, such maths word problems sharpens the brain and way of thinking to solve engineering problems.
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by nolywe(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
If Bako and his mom are living in the North...they would have been dead by now...so whats the need of sorting their age difference??
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by VeryWickedGoat: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Tolexander:
thrash
Your paternal entity is the thief.

You think everyone is as dull as your generation

As at the time I typed my answer last night, you had no answer to the trivia. You later returned to steal mine so you can look smart.

Bastard thief.
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Tolexander: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

As at the time I typed my answer last night, you had no answer to the trivia. You later returned to steal mine so you can look smart.

Bastard thief.
That tells you how unwise you are and inability to use your brain to think .

Your father must be happy you inherited the foolishness
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by VeryWickedGoat: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Tolexander:
That tells you how unwise you are and inability to use your brain to think .

Your father must be happy you inherited the foolishness

Thief
Olodo rabata wey dey thief answer. Next time I go screenshot your initial dumb comment.

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Yeahmehn: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Bako's age? A: 10 years
His mother when he was 5? A: 30 years
Bako's age when mom is 50? A: 25
Bako's mother age when he was born? A: 25
Difference in their age? A: 25
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Tolexander: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Thief
Olodo rabata wey dey thief answer. Next time I go screenshot your initial dumb comment.
goat!

Next time, try to be smart worker though I understand the foolishness is in your gene.

The wise nairalanders here know that he needs to first secure the nice slot and environment before doing their job.

Unwise goat like you don’t know that anyway.
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Craigbrown4076: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mathematics don frustrate this one.
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by VeryWickedGoat: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Tolexander:
goat!

Next time, try to be smart worker though I understand the foolishness is in your gene.

The wise nairalanders here know that he needs to first secure the nice slot and environment before doing their job.

Unwise goat like you don’t know that anyway.

Thief

12:05am vs 12:12am
So you are saying that it took you more than 7mins to answer that small thing that I typed once.

Its getting clearer that you are a bloody thief.
You even updated your comment when it went to FP.

Confam thief naim u be

Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by aarinade79a: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Problem plenty for him head dat na why e dey vex anyhow!Problem plenty for him head dat na why e dey vex anyhow!...
Re: My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! by Tolexander: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Thief

12:05am vs 12:12am
So you are saying that it took you more than 7mins to answer that small thing that I typed once.

Its getting clearer that you are a bloody thief.
You even updated your comment when it went to FP.

Confam thief naim u be
So you were even monitoring the time?

Moreover, why are you wailing?
Was anything promised to anyone who got it right?
Oops! Your today’s meals depend on the likes and shares it will generate.

Stop crying son.
Try being smart some other times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.