Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor (45048 Views)

Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) / Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by We4all: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Lifestone:

Calm down. Read the Law of AkwaIbom, they said so not me. The consent age in the state is 16years

And the age of consent in Nigeria is? The law of Nigeria supersedes the state laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Lifestone(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
stanliwise:
mutual consent with a minor?
The consent of a minor is not recognized in the federal law book.
Next time you see a minor. Stay clear
I have said it in my previous response that the age of consent in AkwaIbom is 16years. That's what the State said not me

1 Like

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Lifestone(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
We4all:

And the age of consent in Nigeria is? The law of Nigeria supersedes the state laws.
So how come the sharia law is still operational in some States in Nigeria? How come Lagos criminal law is different from the penal codes in the North?
The point is that when it comes to criminal jurisprudence, each Federating States are allowed to make laws and it will be binding in their state.
It's only the constitution that has power to override any inconsistent laws. Federal Government laws can't make state laws invalid untill such federal laws are domesticated in such states

1 Like

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by sageb: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Truthshotcrazy: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2022
We4all:

Except for typical moslems governed by sharia law. Even so, a Muslim man would need to perform proper public traditional marriage rites on his 16year old bride with parental approval to have lawful carnal knowledge of his 16years or 12 years old bride. Anything aside that, is still statutory rape, frowned upon and punishable by sharia law if caught.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by 43Ronin: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:

Are you for real? Ladies above 18years do not exist on this planet anymore or what? A 16year old is still a child and they clearly stated that. Imagine that shameless old man raping a 16year old and he would open his stupid mouth to say it was consensual.

If it was consensual it's not rape, because the law says 16 years is old enough to have sex. In France it's 15, in jigawa its 15. No be 10 y.o they ride dick like rodeo?
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Rajahbite(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
The NPF should carry out a proper and indepth investigation to ascertain the veracity of the allegation.
I know Moses personally,yes he likes women. But I've never him seen him trip for underaged girls.
This reminds me of the frame up during the build up to the 2011 general election. The opposition party framed me as a kidnapper and the NPF published in some national dailies and local newspapers that I have been arrested alongside my accomplices when actually I was walking about freely.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by ikeasogwa: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
RAPE = ××××. MINOR@16 = ??. The only thing that is static is the age of maturity. This is in law. Biology is saying a different things.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Streetmovement(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Damn!!
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Tmberwolf1: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, what is really going on in Igboland?
Wetin concern Akwa ibom man and igboland you brainless ape!
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Shevchenkko: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
newdawnlive:
Baby factory 100%, mpuru mmri 100%, Drugs 100%, scammer 100%, Yahoo Yahoo 100%, Yahoo plus 100%, Raping 100%, wickedness 100%, illiteracy 100%, Mumu 100%, Ingrate 100%,
Igbos flat head why always you�tueh
Chai, Buhari has finished this country. Have you eaten today bruv ?
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Shevchenkko: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

Which Igbo land, Igbo land is the south east, Moses Armstrong is from Akwa Ibom in South south
Don't explain anything to fools.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by newdawnlive: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Chai, Buhari has finished this country. Have you eaten today bruv ?
Ask your rechel parents
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by nwaezeubom: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lifestone:

What if the sexual act is by mutual consent, let's wait and hear both side before we condemn him.
what do you mean consent? Only an adult can consent to anything guy.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Shevchenkko: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
newdawnlive:
Ask your rechel parents
Olodo it's "wretched" not rechel. Your parents must be so wretched not to have sent you to acquire reasonable education.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by We4all: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lifestone:

So how come the sharia law is still operational in some States in Nigeria? How come Lagos criminal law is different from the penal codes in the North?
The point is that when it comes to criminal jurisprudence, each Federating States are allowed to make laws and it will be binding in their state.
It's only the constitution that has power to override any inconsistent laws. Federal Government laws can't make state laws invalid untill such federal laws are domesticated in such states

Ok, I see your point.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by COOL10(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
kingthreat:
What if it was a setup?

Good question
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by nedekid: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:
What has this story got to do with igbo, or their land?
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by bizzibodi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haba!when genie & ini kponmos dey There for free.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by jaszplus12(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Comedian2019:

A lady with all these attributes would have been taken. She wouldn't agree to be side chick.
You're absolutely correct!! If you read between the lines, you will understand my point as well! grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Lifestone(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
nwaezeubom:
what do you mean consent? Only an adult can consent to anything guy.
AkwaIbom law makes age of consent to be 16years
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by opribo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:

He is a Calabar man.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by noisy45(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nah so he slept with my ex girlfriend
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by shoprite: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
garyaustin:
The last time I checked, there was PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE boldly provided in our Constitution. It is only a court of competent jurisdiction that can declare him guilty. Let us shun Social Media judgement.

My brother . . . I got very worried when I noticed that most of the comments up there already condemned the guy as guilty and this is the same way jungle justice is meted out on the streets without proper investigation, before you know it an innocent person has been sent to his/her grave!
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Purekween(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:
See what tribalism has done to you, is he an Igbo man?
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Willgates(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:

Is Akwa ibom Igbo or you just want to sound funny?
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by JAGS001(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oya nau i want to see those Biafrans agitators on nairaland to come and be shouting afonja and Yorubas on this post now because I don't people with so much hatred for hausa and Yoruba and make una calm down sha #BAT2023 una igbo candidate wont smell aso villa.
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by mrbass18: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumu it's eif raf like you that brought me to nairaland in as much as the op made the headline clear I know say mumu go come talk nonsense wetin consign Igbo with akwa ibom chaii Mumu tufiaaa
Karlovych:
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by razible5384(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Age of consent in France is 15... a 16 yr old is not 10yrs
hello dear, I just went through the thread you created way back march 2015 about being stuck in a dilemma btw two guys, I must confess am really impressed with the response u got there esp from acid talk...

So my question is , which of them did you eventually settle with an how is it/did it go?

No offence
Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Freelane33(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by wiseone28: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ficient:
Normally all this Akwa ibom and especially Calabar men, na under 14 girls be their spec. Bunch of paedophiles
And where did you get your stat from?

Re: Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor by Perfectbeing(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
If they search deeply they'll find Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi doing similar thing to even younger girls.

That's why I will be voting for Kwankwaso in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.