Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor (25946 Views)

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by References1: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
The Imo State Police command has arrested a security guard working at the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), Chika Christopher Abakeke, for the repeated rape of an 11-year-old girl in Ihiagwa.

The 42-year-old security guard and his accomplice, 25-year-old Uchenna Jude were alleged to have conspired and raped the minor whenever her father left home for work.

While Abakeke hails from Umuokochi, Umuezeawula, in Ihiagwa, in Owerri West council area, his accomplice, Uchenna Jude hails from Umuakuntu, in Ngor-Okpala local government area, both in Imo state.

Imo Police spokesperson, Henry Okoye, disclosed in a statement that medical reports revealed that the victim had sustained severe injury in her vulva as a result of defilement and the minor narrated how the suspects defiled her repeatedly.

He disclosed that the suspects were currently held at the Umuchima Police division in Ihiagwa in the Owerri west local government area and will be transferred to the state criminal investigation department for investigations.

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-futo-security-guard-1-other-over-rape-of-minor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR19sQPwj-pNJ658MWv0ZeA5rA5_61zkHQZB3TGCriH2GHfcTZxMoRoVSpY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Jennyclay(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Now the little girl will be traumatized in the rest of her life sad. This is the same reason I hate me so much sad

Nigerian court are the ones encouraging rape in our society because I don’t understand why they can’t sentence these foolish and stupid men to death ASAP undecided

All what Nigerian men knows how to do is to rape and murder. Foolish men everywhere!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Aonkuuse(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oh, they should cut his prink oo

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by shagasha: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
I wonder what they are enjoying in an 11 year old girl's pussy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by decatalyst(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oh gosh!

He has destroyed the life of that girl forever 😫

Parents need to be deliberate about keeping their wards away for evil men and women at all cost.

This animal should bleed to his end slowly!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by LionTiger(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Media ethnic war continues. I'm not in support of crime. But I hope your Region is crimeless Mr. Reporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Candidlady: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
decatalyst:
Oh gosh!

He has destroyed the life of that girl forever 😫

Parents need to be deliberate about keeping their wards away for evil men at all cost.

This animal should bleed to his end slowly!
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Puss360(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na wa ooo... Rape matter don tire me...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by talented321: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
For the same kpekus wey full everywhere' abi the ones they are raping have different taste''
Because i don't know what will make a man to a rape a woman, talkless of a minor ' to do what exactly?

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Chibuzoripob: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
shocked CHIKA CHRISTOPHER ABAKEKE sad.
Eluuupe RAPIST sad.

Boil his balls angry sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by jeromestarks: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
One virgin down.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Chibuzoripob: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
sad OSU🐖 That's how dey developed

Hang the 🐖

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Nonybb: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Q

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by CannibalTorment: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
bbh
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by T2Justman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
W
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Omoawoke: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is terrible
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by ClassicMan202(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na wa o

Which kind human being be this??....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Wainey: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
The person that is supposed to protect you is now the one raping you.

Everything about this country just deh upside down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Paedophiles everywhere. Parents pls protect your children always.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Adonis69: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Despite this whole cuteness

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Chibuzoripob: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
sad UCHENNA JUDAS sad.

IPOB TERRORISTS,RAPIST,BABIES FACTORY KIDNAPPERS,etc sad

KILL dem All angry
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Bashnigga(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
11 yo
These men dey fall hand

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by jojothaiv(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Make the weyrey do the time if guilty.

This is a sobbing thread for the in house feminazis.

Juanmike:
You really hate you?
Na wetin hatred dey do be that, pesin go even make mistake.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by tiswell(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
I recommend a very thorough investigation in this matter,lest it's a set up

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Juanmike(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Now the little girl will be traumatized in the rest of her life sad. This is the same reason I hate me so much sad

Nigerian court are the ones encouraging rape in our society because I don’t understand why they can’t sentence these foolish and stupid men to death ASAP undecided

All what Nigerian men knows how to do is to rape and murder. Foolish men everywhere!!!
You really hate you?
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by imagrg(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
You seem to be speaking through ya nyash. In as much as I condemn rape but I see no reason why you have this deep hatred for men.

E be like say gbola done tear ya nyash. grin
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Juanmike(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
shagasha:
I wonder what they are enjoying in an 11 year old girl's pussy
You will never know till you try.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by marvellous2222: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
It not a surprise to me, because is one of their main occupation in southeast

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by chukwujega(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Jungle justice need to be applied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road / CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.