Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted (50936 Views)

IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2022
kweensheba:
How could you state this? Are you God?

Who wants to be ruled by a group of people who kill and kidnap their fellow tribe? Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by HeroicMeastro: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2022
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/16/ipob-reveals-%E2%80%98identities-people-behind-activities-unknown-gunmen%E2%80%99-southeast-nigeria
Liers and Hypocrites!!!
You alleged since April.
This is June.
And if you are truthful, post their pictures and profiles too...
IPIGS!!
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by PHIPEX(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
IPOB doing the work of DSS
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by omoyeni37: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Nwamamiwater grin grin
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Gbagura: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Biafra is a lucrative business in ibo land.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Elidrisy20: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Na una sabi
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by warlordd(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Buhari is very weak otherwise a more ruthless leader like Wike by now would have beheaded the idiotic Kanu who started all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Always knew Ipob will die a natural death, and its demise will come from within!

People who don't know or understand the meaning of unity want to liberate their people from oppression! What a joke!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by HimName: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
No longer DSS? grin

We told dem but wusai?

Eyes don dey clear small small

No b small brainwashing.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by jrusky(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Sorry if Ekpa name is missing on that list then the list is Bias. How could you omitted a bastard who publicly claimed responsible for ugm unruly and disguring actions, pls how

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate name is there too.

I told him I'll release his real identity and expose him.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Hotzone(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Thunder must continue to fire ur mouth

Is ur stipends enough to carter for their drugs(meth) or their wayward lifestyle

Nnamdi Kanu stop deceiving us, we already know that u encouraged criminality....how can u control a prison escapee whom u bursted out of prison after the person may have spent 10 years waiting to be executed and u made him commander alongside other devilish criminals?
Nnamdi, I can only take u serious if u can stay in the bush and command them, provide for them and also provide to these Nairaland sheep’s u deceived through ur media propaganda and those women in the rural area suffering untold hardship because u have planted bombs in their farms for the fear of security agencies!

U have made most of our rural abodes a haven for hidden explosives and destroyed all the roads so how can these peasant farmers succeed or feed while u blame ur so called herdsman who u have never killed for once but accused anyone that tries to advice u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
These IPOB terrorists are confused. With all the noise the igbos are making all over the world , I was expecting to see a long list of Fulani names as UGM. So all the trouble is caused by their own Kith and Kin.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by baretalk: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2022
They are humans, they need food, water, they come out sometimes, Soludo should invest in rigorous intelligence gathering, using money and other incentives to get information on criminals, you can get a lot of information in joints and gatherings, just by buying people a few drinks, acting neutral and being generous. Lots of clandestine operations are needed, blend into the ghettos, the joints, back streets, dark corners, they have men on the streets, it's a few that hide with abductees and kidnap victims, most of the gang are around us. Infiltrate the enemy, gather information and isolate them for destruction.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Henz81: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Relax Bro. Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by paramakina202: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
IPOB is a rogue organization,they sponsor and encourage criminality in the society in the name of freedom fighting.
All the above mentioned names are associated with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by cosmos1440: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Awon werey.
We know all along that the IPOB/ESN are the unknown gunmen.
Now that they want an IPOB president for Nigeria, they are now telling us this.
It wont work, Peter Obi or any other IPOB or terrorist sympathiser/supporter won't become Nigeria's president.
In short, Nigeria's next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu by God's grace.
Under BAT's presidency, Nigeria will change for the better by God's grace...
AMEN
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Kingozymandias(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Over to Governor Charles Soludo led Anambra State Government and The Nigerian Security Agency

A simple name search using SIM registration database or BVN database would reveal the traceable details like address, phone number, location of last GSM Mast antenna they called with, last point where the used ATM or bank and most importantly their pictures

Pick them up for questioning search their where about, search their phones for contact of others, eavesdrop on their calls and catch them at the point of next attack

No I think under cover investigation through the grass root will bring then out
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by kamiyurl: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2022
good show of transparency, wish the fulani can aslo determine those sponsoring the bandits attacks and the motive spell out.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Remman(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
No pictures of the unknown gunmen?
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2022
So all along, all the Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys online and on NL have been blaming Fulanis and DSS, so that's not the case anymore? And we are supposed toe just move on form the lies, deceit, rumors and innuendoes?
Pathetic delusional souls.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So why don't you just let them carry their wahala to go and form their own country? Why the eagerness of begging them to remain in your country?

Can you tell me who exactly is stopping them? What steps have they taken to get what they want and carry their 'wahala' go as you called it? They have senators, reps, governors, state assembly members, local govt chairmen and councilors all representing them in the south east, and non has deemed it worthy to formally request something as simple as referendum. Non. Only the rantings of deranged frustrated folks like Kanu, an unelected self appointed supreme leader of a terrorist group. And you want the FG to act on the bases of that.
I'm expecting ur reply, because I have realized that whenever I engage you ipob fanatics with this very point, you never ever get back to me.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by 184ejikeme: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Now the truth is gradually coming out.Good.Now the truth is gradually coming out.Good....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by shortIGBOman: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
nwokoocha:
Nigerian Security Agency, Dss should arrest this Tinubu supporter behind this moniker, he knows something about Simon ekpa that we Igbos are not aware cool

Simon Ekpa is a hero here in the East. We Igbo see him as our Messiah. grin

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by eyinjuege: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
UGM are not kidnappers but assassins though.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by 9iceprince(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought our Igbo bloodas say is the work of DSS
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Omoslim26: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can the shameless lazy security force just swing into action and crush both the names mentioned and the people mentioning the names already undecided
Today it's Fulani, tomorrow it's dss, tomorrow it's hope Uzodinma, tomorrow it's dss, tomorrow it's Simon Epka �
Anyhow wey e be both the Esn and the aforementioned and all their sponsors and any group illegally bearing arms in Igboland should be killed so that peace can return to the blessed Ala-Igbo.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by Omoslim26: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Simon Ekpa is a hero here in the East. We Igbo see him as our Messiah. grin

Wahala grin grin grin��
You just dey run from thread dey look for how you go take masturbate on Igbo bigotry grin
E be like se na watin Allah destine and create you for be dis oo �
If you no do Igbo bigotry for one day na die for you be dat, bcus your mission on earth don end be that��
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

Wahala grin grin grin��
You just dey run from thread dey look for how you go take masturbate on Igbo bigotry grin
E be like se na watin Allah destine and create you for be dis oo �
If you no do Igbo bigotry for one day na die for you be dat, bcus your mission on earth don end be that��

I am an IGBO Muslim and I am proud to say so. My former name was Chinedu, but I am now Alhaji Mustapha. Most Igbo leaders have converted to ISLAM. grin

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Govt should kill all these IPOB terrorists...
Simple.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by adefitim(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought they said those attack were carried out by DSS and Fulanis!
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by magzey: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Terrorist looking for Terrorist Chai Naija my Kontri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.