Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted (50972 Views)

IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by cutedharmee: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nah una sabi....
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by EmiDon11: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tingotoe:
IPOB=UGN=ESN=Terrorists . That's all we know
okay

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by UrPapa: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Houseofglam7:
They are now ‘known’?
Fake news by fulani and DSS to discredit Ipob
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by GreatAxeMan: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everyone knows that politicians in Nigeria only represent their selfish interests and that is the reason why politicians in the South East are unreliable for Igbos.

It's also the reason why those same politicians can't stop what is going on at present.

Nnamdi Kanu may be unelected but only a fool would think that winning an election in Nigeria makes you someone of value or merit because as history has shown, Nigeria's elections have a track record of producing irredeemably stupid and brainless leaders such as the current vegetable/donkey in Aso rock.

The writing is already on the wall that Nigeria was a colonial mistake but unfortunately some people are waiting until the writing appears in blood as it did in Owo, Ondo State.

NOETHNICITY:
Can you tell me who exactly is stopping them? What steps have they taken to get what they want and carry their 'wahala' go as you called it? They have senators, reps, governors, state assembly members, local govt chairmen and councilors all representing them in the south east, and non has deemed it worthy to formally request something as simple as referendum. Non. Only the rantings of deranged frustrated folks like Kanu, an unelected self appointed supreme leader of a terrorist group. And you want the FG to act on the bases of that.
I'm expecting ur reply, because I have realized that whenever I engage you ipob fanatics with this very point, you never ever get back to me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Everyone knows that politicians in Nigeria only represent their selfish interests and that is the reason why politicians in the South East are unreliable for Igbos.

It's also the reason why those same politicians can't stop what is going on at present.

Nnamdi Kanu may be unelected but only a fool would think that winning an election in Nigeria makes you someone of value or merit because as history has shown, Nigeria's elections have a track record of producing irredeemably stupid and brainless leaders such as the current vegetable/donkey in Aso rock.

The writing is already on the wall that Nigeria was a colonial mistake but unfortunately some people are waiting until the writing appears in blood as it did in Owo, Ondo State.

No point here bro
Kanu should come out an context andif he wins he can formally apply for a referendum, simple
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by GreatAxeMan: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Las las, there won't be any need for referendum since the average Nigerian is too stupid to understand anything other than the language of the gun.

NOETHNICITY:
No point here bro
Kanu should come out an context andif he wins he can formally apply for a referendum, simple
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Las las, there won't be any need for referendum since the average Nigerian is too stupid to understand anything other than the language of the gun.

Well, I wasn't raised to understand the language of the gun. You and your people should limit the that very language to the SE, it's good for you people
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by GreatAxeMan: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
As a confirmed mûdslîmé from abóki land, in addition to having a low IQ, you're also a liar.

NOETHNICITY:
Well, I wasn't raised to understand the language of the gun. You and your people should limit the that very language to the SE, it's good for you people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
As a confirmed mûdslîmé from abóki land, in addition to having a low IQ, you're also a liar.

I understand you, but please kindly limit the language of the gun to the SE.
Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by GreatAxeMan: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
You mean the same way that your slave masters from abóki land limited the gun to Churches in Owo?

NOETHNICITY:
I understand you, but please kindly limit the language of the gun to the SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.