Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring (24348 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Akeredolu: Malami Arrogant, Anarchist, Ban On Open Grazing Will Be Enforced / Atiku Vs Osinbajo: Keyamo Hits Former Vice President Over Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by Ekugbeh(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Malami is right on this. He comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by pacespot(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
I think regional or zonal police will be better than state police. Some state governors can be abusive in using their power sometimes, for instance look at that time Sanwolu tried to overturn the judgement of supreme court over a land dispute in Lagos.

These two should be agitating for independence of whatever police formation we end up with, and the independence of judiciary if it is actually Nigerian masses they are fighting for.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by ednut1(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Akeredolu go and pay salary. Stop using all these to deflect
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by Miracle2020: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
The problem of this country is the governors, they live like kings. The reduce local government area to children playground, they turned the state house of assembly members to hungry slaves, ordinary local government election that is allowed under their care is now a laughing stock.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by lereinter(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Both of them are right to some extent...the governors in it's arrogated powers is controlling the local government and the federal government on the other hand,with the huge allocation in their disposal, has fail to protect lives and property which is their primary duty,due to nepotism,bigotry and profligacy which ensures the unbearable condition of the common man...
all I can say is that Nigeria is too big for black men to rule..

Malami isn't any right.

If malamu really feel for lg he will support Restructuring

Because

What malami is saying will be solved by Restructuring
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
Akeredolu is right, very sensible in his submission but you see Malami? He is an agent of darkness and destruction of Nigeria.

Now the question is, can Tinubu restructure Nigeria like Akeredolu is asking for if he emerges winner of 2023 Presidential polls?

Let the best win.

If I were Nigerians, I would elect Peter Obi and Labour Party to become President in 2023, so that it will be easy to impeach him if he fails to deliver on his campaign promises since Labour Party doesn't have much representation at the upper and lower house of assembly.

Nigerians can't control someone like Tinubu or Atiku if they decide to follow Buhari's evil path.

Nigerian youths, use your wisdom. Nigeria is the only country most of you have, the rich, the politicians you are standing on their wicked mandate and their families all have second and third countries citizenship to depend on after Nigeria is destroyed.

More harm to dying Nigeria that Buhari destroyed will lead to final internment of the country called Nigeria. Wake up youths. Vote without tribal sentiment
that your tribal sentiment will never let you realise that Peter obi cannot restructure this country without the consent of the Red and green chambers where he obviously cannot get enough representation.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by HeroicMeastro: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2022
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/akeredolu-malami-clash-over-restructuring/
@Akeredolu that has been owing salaries of workers since January...
You can't handle and develop LGs and u are alrdy demanding for state police etc
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by MrUchenna1(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2022
If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by IntegralC(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
My Advice for AKETI dnt drag anything with this evil people that is why dey attack owo I know that the attack is from above just to tell u that your Amotekun is not doing anything
exactly, to think the soldiers had a fallout with the Governor and left the check points, about 4 months later, there is a mass killing in the state
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by AbuAeesha: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
limeta:
Malami is part of the fulanization
For him the fulani agenda comes first .
stop deceiving ursef.
there is nothing like fulani agenda these are just some bunch of opportunists who prefer to satisfy they greeds than doing the right thing.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by samuel900(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Remember they will all decamp to the ruling party in due time......

franchasofficia:
Akeredolu is right, very sensible in his submission but you see Malami? He is an agent of darkness and destruction of Nigeria.

Now the question is, can Tinubu restructure Nigeria like Akeredolu is asking for if he emerges winner of 2023 Presidential polls?

Let the best win.

If I were Nigerians, I would elect Peter Obi and Labour Party to become President in 2023, so that it will be easy to impeach him if he fails to deliver on his campaign promises since Labour Party doesn't have much representation at the upper and lower house of assembly.

Nigerians can't control someone like Tinubu or Atiku if they decide to follow Buhari's evil path.

Nigerian youths, use your wisdom. Nigeria is the only country most of you have, the rich, the politicians you are standing on their wicked mandate and their families all have second and third countries citizenship to depend on after Nigeria is destroyed.

More harm to dying Nigeria that Buhari destroyed will lead to final internment of the country called Nigeria. Wake up youths. Vote without tribal sentiment
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by thisisit: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2022
THE LOOMING IMPLOSION OF NIGERIA.. MIGHT BE AVERTED IF AND ONLY IF NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by li2pac1717: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
You were making sense earlier then you spoilt it with your last quote that "Nigeria is too big for black men to rule". So you want another slavery instead? I hope one day you are able to go to western environment to taste racism, then you will get a bigger picture of slavery.

Oyiboman69:
Both of them are right to some extent...the governors in it's arrogated powers is controlling the local government and the federal government on the other hand,with the huge allocation in their disposal, has fail to protect lives and property which is their primary duty,due to nepotism,bigotry and profligacy which ensures the unbearable condition of the common man...
all I can say is that Nigeria is too big for black men to rule..
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by LegendHero(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Give akeredolu minister of justice when APC win the next election and see wonders.

If he fails to support the FG in brining all this restructuring and state policing, then I will know that ALL politicians are liars and deserve to be stoned.

But I trust Akeredolu coz the man is bold and gallant. Restructuring will favor all the states in Nigeria if done in an agile manner instead of waterfall.
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by limeta(f): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
AbuAeesha:

stop deceiving ursef.
there is nothing like fulani agenda these are just some bunch of opportunists who prefer to satisfy they greeds than doing the right thing.

Tell that to the birds
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by limeta(f): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

But Malami is pure Hausa. I will see how you will reason beyond 2023. Since our return to democracy only Buhari is Fulani and u started spreading propaganda of fulanization and Islamization because u are excessively dogmatic.
You either side with Fulani again or u we the real reasons beyond 2023!

Hiss spit
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by olas24u(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They can't claim that the Amotekun isn't doing anything. I've seen loads of ammunition intercepted by these people some think aren't doing anything. These were meant for use on our people down south. Prior to the owo attack, there was an intelligence report from same Amotekun that fulanis were going to attack but the government downplayed it because their primary election was coming. Usually, aketi wouid have shouted as usual and ordered all the amotekun amd security personnel to be on alert. Instead, they were busy planning on how to elect Tinubu at the primaries....what a selfish move.

Our politicians are evil. Please let's join hands to send them packing . Enough of seeing white and be calling it red. Vote obi for a better Nigeria. Go get your pvc now in case you dont have one already!

you see clearly ,that we are almost at the door step to restructure and put to rest the word restructuring and start to talk about other challenges,but you ended you write up with obi.You know its unrealistic and its a continuation of the unitary system ,you can see them on opposing sides despite being members of the same party.They have different ideologies. Igbos did this exact things in the first republic ,so why are they trying to dominate others.If atiku wins ,it will continue and al the atrocities for 8 years will not be prosecuted
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by adefitim(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
I love this your submission
IN sane society we aren’t suppose to debate who will should vote for among the candidates... I stand with Obi
franchasofficia:

Let the best win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by Sheriman(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
NIGERIA is a country that laid down it foundation on fraud nothing good will come out of it other than pain injustice distrust and argony which we are facing in this country!
NIGERIA can never be good until it separated. Each region should have it own sovereign power, control their resources and govern themselves. This is the only solution or else our suffering just continue
Re: Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring by VEHINTOLAR: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akeredolu we know, who is Malami ? Almajiri' SAN from .............,!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia / Sanusi Lamido Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Bars Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.