Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary (52766 Views)

ADC Candidate In Kogi Leke Abejide Endorses Tinubu / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by NairalandSon: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm more interested in the balance. Who can guess the balance right?
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Alabaintprice(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2022
I fit use my phone send that message give anybody..... Lies from hell
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by olisaokere(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
McLizbae:
Let me guess his account balance. ₦641,700,202.67 cool

You may be very correct
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Izzydeprince: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
The man is trying to play fast, can he give us details of allowances they collect, ranging from sitting allowance, wardrobe allowance, medical allowance, vehicle, vehicle, constituency and other sundry allowances.
In the alternative, let him display his bank statement for at least six months.

1 Like

Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by 07kjb: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Acidosis:

First, house of assembly (senate) is not the same as house of representatives.

Secondly, do you mean a bank chief executive at the verge of retirement who thought it wise to make the Senate House a retirement home?

No sensible and enlightened human being in Nigeria today will leave a top spot in a bank for a 1-tenure house of rep job unless you've always wanted politics. Those who did in the past for the sake of the money lived to regret it. Only career politicians and chronic theives like Dino Melaye who can't grow a business or lead an organization will take the house of rep job as a permanent job.

Bro You wrote in European and USA standard,you are not being realistic to NIGERIAN standard,
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by macrodata(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
I need facebook account to buy
Whatsapp me 0901_____292___7864 if you have for sale
How much you guys buy 2 years old Facebook with around 3-4000 friends?
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by PresidObi: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2022
kayperry:

Like he did in anambra abi undecided, you people are opening your mouth as if when Peter obi get there he will run every parastatal by himself.
You people talk as if there are no internal & external forces to contend with .... does a peter have the political backup, build & capacity to neutralise cabals. turning nigeria around is not just about theories or speaking big grammar like ishilove without clear prints
Majority bought the GEJ superstory i have no shoe i have no bag, as much as we bought into buhari "integrity" gimmicks out of desperation to have a saint as a leader but how did he pan out ... for how long do we keep looking for a saint that does not exist. if peter get there n he changes who amongs you will go force him to do what he promised.
At this is point it is time to give a "Sinner", the olosho gurlfriend you know is better than a pocohantas online, we've tried two saints

When Peter decided to run for the office of Anambra governor, the type of heavy billionaire cabals in Anambra were frightening, Peter Obi demolished them all and cleared the state of godfathers till today.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Orlatunday11(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2022
10digit
While i hv 3digit
There's god
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Zelenskyy(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
but his salary account balance come be 9digits? 641,422,356.27

You have Eagle Eyes oo.. cheesy

How did you see the balance... ?

Let me check the Balance again ... I dey come
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Dadoks: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Is he implying that he would use his salary to cater to the needs of his constituents? Dumba$$. Like there are not funds allocated to each constituency. They end up pocketing most of it. and come to be saying stupid shit like this on national tv.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
Jagaban The champion one is Ever ready for ASO ROCK sit
A Stingy Man is not needed in any society
A Stingy Man only needed by Hypocrites

He run Abacha regime na, abeg remove I don’t run away
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by tkgindofa(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:
Where did he accumulate the balance from?
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Tokskob2008:
He should show the world the other alerts and Ghana must go bag they usually share too and not just the basic salary... These guys kill themselves just to get to that position and to retain it yet this guy is saying some people resigned because the pay is too low.

My question to him is why hasn't he resigned himself since the pay is too poor
e die me body.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Fedrams: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2022
That's just a basic salary. Did you guys know that allowance are more than basic salary.
By the way, what about the job slot they a selling, what about constituencies project the will collect the mon6and refuse to do.

1 Like

Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by sofiscatedmoron: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Oh boy see account balance
600 million
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:
A stingy president will fight tooth and nails to remove some of those excess money and pay it to the masses through good infrastructure and provision of jobs through industrialisation.

Vote for Peter Obi, the only presidential candidate that understands how to do what Nigeria needs now.
the president doesn't have that power to do that stop deceiving ur audience with a mirage Obi campaign
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by SuRamzy: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
I need facebook account to buy Whatsapp me 0901_____292___7864 if you have for sale
mail me ; suramzytv@gmail.com
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by staga: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
McLizbae:

I thought I was the only one who saw this too.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by VirileNelly2420: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
McLizbae:
Or maybe more. D money enter billion.

#11, 641,799,282.57

Or

#1,641,799,282.57

2 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Bamijoko1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Bamijoko1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by kayperry: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:

When Peter decided to run for the office of Anambra governor, the type of heavy billionaire cabals in Anambra were frightening, Peter Obi demolished them all and cleared the state of godfathers till today.

which one is heavy billionaire cabals, moguls you mean, are we talking about the same Peter obi that was impeached within 7months of becoming anambra, i think that was fastest impeachment for a sitting governor i stand to be corrected and that depict he was indeed a feather weight politicians for the political cabals.
If anambra cabas could easily impeach a peter obi what the probability aso rock cabals won't have him as snacks or appetizer.
Even a yahaya bello as more political weight than a peter obi,and if peter was easily sidelined out of PDp what are his chances of surviving a place aso rock. think ! he has no structure no strategist no backup, all he has is bunch of youths with glo bereke data ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by yusufmurry: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
And the bonus,allowances,constituency project fees nko?

No mind him

Why him no show his allowance
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Shawl001(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
McLizbae:

I doubt.
What's after the account balance is NGN 7 something.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Tzar(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
No he was not honest. He was quick to show us his bank balance when chicken feed salary hit it. He should also show us his entire month statement when all the juicy allowances and MDA bribes hit it.
His brand of honest is the Nigerian type-selecttive, scheming, wicked and diversionary!!!

Acidosis:

Go and watch the video. He's told his constituents to vote another person and that he's not willing to return. What else do you want?

You all don't like honest people.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by abbey621(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:
Plus allowance, it's up to 2million naira monthly... compared to minimum wage of N30,000. The disparity is too much, this is man's inhumanity against man. That means in a year a parliamentarian in Nigeria takes home more than N25,000,000, while a civil servant takes home N400,000(four hundred thousand naira). What a disparity, what a huge difference...this shows how evil these people are.

Compare this to the UK,
The basic annual salary for an MP from 1 April 2022 is £84,144. MPs also receive expenses to cover the costs of running an office, employing staff, having somewhere to live in London or their constituency, and travelling between Parliament and their constituency while the annual salary for a minimum wage earner in UK, is around N13,000pounds.

Simple mathematics shows the difference. Look at the difference between how much we pay here, with how much they pay there. Look at the difference in the wages between parliamentarians and civil servants (minimum wage), in both countries.

Stop comparing apples and oranges, no where in the world do politicians make the same as common government workers. Even your example of MP does not include other allowances, book deals, appearance fees and other money making avenue. The issue has never been about their salaries but the amount they steal through deals and theft.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by alibiz: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Pussycat344: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
They should be getting N10,000 to N15,000 per sitting, considering the fact that minimum wage is N30,000 and many state governors are unable to pay, while many are owing their workers. They should not be paid monthly salaries and pensions.
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even at that, what value do they add to the national growth and development apart from passage of Appropriation Act?
Re: Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary by jisijr: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kogi people insisted he reruns ��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.