Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption (16697 Views)

Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million / Koshoedo: Buhari's Government Failed Totally In Security, Economy, Corruption / US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Confirm4real(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
I don ask my parents tire why dem make love for Nigeria before dem born me and I neva still get reply from dem.

Useless President in Nigerian history...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Teejay13(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
We already know politicians with lie's and deceit.
So president Buhari is not an exception to that.

The lie from the above statement made by the President can even make the dead to rise grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Drone95(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
No be lie sir
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
bibianna:
Is he talking about Nigeria?
cheesy
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by flexindino(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://femvila.com/post/81/we-ve-made-impact-on-security-economy-corruption-says-president-buhari/1

I'm so sure it's not Oga Bubu day said dis statement himself.....some niggas just framed up dis writeup just to whine nairalanders....yeye post anyways

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by iezeiyida(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2022
In your dreams undecided

What I have come to believe in this life is that, you can't give what you don't have
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by zoomman(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes you have my President. May the Great impact you said you made continue to abide in your security architecture when you finally leave the office next year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by skana28(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2022
We really felt the impact sir. At least we used to buy one cylinder of gas 4,500 naira but we now buy 10,000 naira. We used to travel anywhere around the country with ease and without any fear of kidnapping/banditry, but now we dont even travel again because of the obvious reason.

Whoever claims he didn't feel your impact must be leaving outside the shores of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by HopeAlive16(f): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Good for nothing Government
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
You've made negative impact on everything sir
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by omoyeni37: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Where is mannabbq o, oya come defend your darling daddy as usual oo
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by davidtemi(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by zoedew: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2022
He fibs. This man is thoroughly conscienceless. The only other way to see this is to say he is senile!
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Kaiser20: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Maybe if Mr. Buhari was in a good mental health condition he would have performed well.
His tribes men took advantage of Buhari's mental illness to defraud the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by 8stargeneral: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2022
But u said during APC primaries that u don't sleep because of insecurities that's happinng in Nigeria....Tufikwa I never see a president like buhari in d whole universe.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Eldee54321(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
toobusy:
No doubt about that ur Excellency,you met bokoharam as the major source of insecurity when you came into power,and then gave Nigerians Fulani herdsmen and bandits,you met a bag of rice at #9800 and you skyrocketed it to #32000, well beyond the reach of ordinary citizens, loaning and looting became two synonymous words known with your regime, Nigerians debt has almost tripled within just over 7 years under your watch, Nigerians will always remember you as the worst evil that happened to them in there history .thank you Mr integrity
that's an impact my guy, HE CHANGES IT FROM BAD TO WORSE
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by LZAA: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2022
A wise nig.ga once told me if you have to remind peeps what you've done chances are that you've done nothing at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by kiltoko1(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Storyline
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by nedekid: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Wonderful!
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by sucess001(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
And this is what Tinubu wants to continue
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by storm001(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2022
No doubt you made negative impact .
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Maybe I should kneel down naked and pray for calamity to strike him.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Can someone tell me why MANNA... Is not on front page yet?

Did he run out of words to defend his darling daddy and star boy?
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by seunayantokun(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Buhari doesn't lie but his hearers are the ones in need of a physician.

Yes, he fought corruption, security and improved economy:

He fought non-fulani people he deemed corrupt.

He made it impossible for non-fulani people to defend themselves against fulani terrorists because it makes fulani terrorists insecure.

He improved the economy of the terrorists by protecting them as they carry out their kidnap-for-ransom business. Yes kę, after all, Elrufai also said the fulani terrorists are into business with their activities and are not like IPOB fighting to break up Nigeria.
Yes, even Dangote's businesses are now FG-BACKED UP in the interest of the federal Republic of najeriyya.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by DonWest16(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Una neva che chon chin. keep voting these clueless, old, senile cabals and evil cults called APC nd PDP,Dis is just level 1 activated.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Whisk(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Say it loud! We all know how the Nation has been cruising Negatively.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Benmob: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin grin joke of d years
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Classic40: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
joke of century
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by gracealonev: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
grin
grin
grin

Real impact.
Re: Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption by Rotji(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commission School Of Social And Management Science In Kano / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.