Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths (41306 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Give Us Peter Obi Youths Protest In Abuja / Fulani Militia Enroute To Jos Arrested, Others Vows To Take Over Ebonyi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by EBMedia: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcdHTyVq28

Other Countries Give Laptops To Youths While Nigeria Arrests Youths With Laptop - Peter Obi (Video)

Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi have stated that any young man who have a laptop in Nigeria today stands a risk of going to jail, IGBERETV reports.

Obi stated this while speaking on 'The Morning Show program on Arise TV.

He argued that while youths in other countries are being given laptops, youths found with laptop at any security checkpoint in Nigeria are being treated as criminals by the Nigerian security authorities.

In his words;

"If you have a laptop in this country now and you are a young man, you could go to jail"

https://igberetvnews.com/1422287/countries-give-laptops-youths-nigeria-arrests-youths-laptop-peter-obi-video/

281 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by GoooodHardDick: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi's ideology and IQ is extremely high. This is the man Nigeria needs at the moment.

The battle is between Mr. Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

As for Tinubu, nothing concern Arsenal with Champions League’s cup

1098 Likes 114 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Boogyman557: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool As u see me so..

I no send who one lead till I see change!

I no de HYPE Anybody till dem do as dem talk..

Who ever wins, pls bring change 1st den I can HYPE U!

LITE UP WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

101 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Joezinho: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move, he never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

Before your miscreants rushes here to type, "Police takes their orders from the IGP" , they should also know Soldiers that went to Lekki Toll Gate does not take orders from civilians like Tinubu.

136 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by tillaman(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2022
grin
Peter Igbayilola Obi is the answer
We have to do this right

239 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Bahamas95(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
No Nigerian politician can deceive me again, they only did that when I was a child. Before election they come out with different formats to deceive the masses......All of them are the same, I will just choose and vote for the least criminal.

Thief wey dey steal chicken and the one wey dey steal cow/elephant nor dey same category.

They've all failed Nigerians.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Mjshexy(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
He is the 21st century kind of leader Nigeria urgently needs... cool

305 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Chiboy419: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Why are you guys making noise The Bible and Quran have already told you who to vote for
Abi you nave hear.............??
Obident is better than...............
If you don't get it forgetaboutit

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Honestly, Peter Obi is a game changer in Nigeria's political landscape.

Peter is the man Nigeria needs now.

Leave bigotry and ethnicity to die natural death under peter Obi's presidency.

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by booblacain(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
I have been accosted by the police and taken to the station just for a carrying a laptop. So, I know exactly what he is talking about.

389 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by APCnaPDP: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Any youth that votes this APC government deserves whatever they get after 2023.

266 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by APCnaPDP: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Obi's ideology and IQ is extremely high. This is the man Nigeria needs at the moment.

The battle is between Atiku and Tinubu. Forget the online ranting, on election day, una eyes go open. You guys will know that elections ain’t won on Twitter.
No scream rigging or no referendum no Nigeria again.

Good luck

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by inoki247: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Mak e sha no b say na mouth everybody dey mak jus to gt dere....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by APCnaPDP: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...You can only fool the gullible.

Before your miscreants rushes here to type, "Police takes their orders from the IGP" , they should also know Soldiers that went to Lekki Toll Gate does not take orders from civilians like Tinubu.

You are right about Tinubu and Obi, both couldn’t protect youths in their various stages.
This is why we need to look at one man that can protect youths and has shown it by giving thousands of youths jobs. His name is Atiku Abubakar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Wisetrue99: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2022
They arrest youths with laptop and leave a man with 2 bullion vans in his home

What lesson is the government passing across I wonder

235 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Joezinho: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are right about Tinubu and Obi, both couldn’t protect youths in their various stages.
This is why we need to look at one man that can protect youths and has shown it by giving thousands of youths jobs. His name is Atiku Abubakar.

I rather support Sowere or Obi than give my vote to Atiku and his greedy, conniving, vindictive betrayer of a VP...

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by ImDStar: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
When you have majority of illiterates as your leader, that's what you get.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by OfoIgbo: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move and did nothing when young youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river. He never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

Guilty conscience don hold this one.

The Lekki episode was different, because it's been proven that the security men were requested by Sanwolu and his drug baron master.

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Smile4me01(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi is the way and the truth for Nigeria any vile haters should rest Obidient is better than sacrifice.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Nosayer: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2022
APCnaPDP:

The battle is between Atiku and Tinubu. Forget the online ranting, on election day, una eyes go open. You guys will know that elections ain’t won on Twitter.

Good luck

Whether elections are won on Twitter or not, you must be aware that Nigeria's election will no longer be polarised into two as it has always been. 2011 was majorly between two candidates, ditto for 2015 and 2019.

No third force personality has a huge mention in Nigeria's presidential election since 1999 as Peter Obi has now. Tinubu's supporters and the likes of Omokri are aware of this too. Whether Obi wins or not, the presidency in Nigeria is ceasing to be a familiar-affair-party-messes-all thing. Accountability is now becoming sacrosanct.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Nonexisting: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move and did nothing when young youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river. He never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

If I fit channel this your energy on Peter Obi matter to my work, more female bankers will be offering me their pussies in exchange for deposits.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by GoooodHardDick: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Good luck

no let hatred kill u bro. haven't you seen videos of large crowds across the entire country demanding for their PVCs? Which majorities of them are obi's supporters yet you're still talking about twitter!

I support Peter Obi online and offline and I have my pVC.

Be informed that the battle is between Mr Peter obi and Atiku. As for tinubu, nothing concerns Arsenal with Champions League

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

No one arrested me for having a laptop that's rightly mine and a legit reason/use of such laptop. Why shy away from the actual use of laptop by the Nigerian youth of today? We shouldn't tell a half truth just to make the gullible look right.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by APCnaPDP: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

no let hatred kill u bro. haven't you seen videos of large crowds across the entire country demanding for their PVCs? Which majorities of them are obi's supporters yet you're still talking about twitter!

I support Peter Obi online and offline and I have my pVC.

Be informed that the battle is between Mr Peter obi and Atiku. As for tinubu, nothing concerns Arsenal with Champions League

Lol, I have no time for hatred. You think that Tinubu who has APC rigging machinery at his disposal is not a threat? Lol, emotions don’t win elections sir hard dick.
One day, Peter Obi might become president but it won’t be in 2023. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by LadySarah: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
He is a breath of fresh air.
If you vote along ethnic/religious lines it Is your business and we all must collectively suffer or enjoy it.
Generations now and coming will judge us.

The past failed us ,let's not fail ourselves and our future.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by ajekpaks(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Any rational human knows who to choose

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by zionmde: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2022
tonyuny12:

No one arrested me for having a laptop that's rightly mine and a legit reason/use of such laptop. Why shy away from the actual use of laptop by the Nigerian youth of today? We shouldn't tell a half truth just to make the gullible look right.
Are u well at all
So all those being harassed are doing fraud with their laptops. When did police get the right to search laptops
Don't worry it will get to u and ur family. Then u will know how sweet it is
Thunder will not fire u, but let the thunder consider touching your scrotum rather
Half truth kee u there

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

Are u well at all
So all those being harassed are doing fraud with their laptops. When did police get the right to search laptops
Don't worry it will get to u and ur family. Then u will know how sweet it is
Thunder will not fire u, but let the thunder consider touching your scrotum rather
Half truth kee u there

You're a fool and will remain a fool. Wonder why the country never makes progress, you're one of the problem because you hate being told the truth. Get lost idoit

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Sergio101(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
I stand gidigba on your mandate sir

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by adioolayi(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.