Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today (19800 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Tension In States As Parties Step Up Battle For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today by Jlow2: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Primaries was extended for apc, because it will not favour apc you wnt extend it
Re: No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today by Mide3367: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Elderllyyoungma:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details
oga, you never see your partner all this years? angry
Re: No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today by IaaCOG: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/no-deadline-extension-inec-insists-as-parties-submit-lists-today

Please house, I just want to ask if the deadline also affects online voter's registration and voter's transfer. I've been registered but I want to transfer my registration to my new location, I've been trying it online but it's saying that it has closed. Same thing with my husband and what I heard was registration closes by 30th June. Is there anything that can be done to resolve this? Is there anyone facing the same challenge?
Re: No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today by CaptainFM1: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
kenedy175:
Still waiting on Tinubu, Obi and Kwankwaso.

It could still be extended if APC isn't ready. If you know, you know

If INEC extend again, I guess PDP and other parties would have a strong ground to take them to court and seek for the disqualification of those parties that are yet to submit names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.