Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted (29327 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by LordGuru1: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2022
If you know Femi Fanikayode's running bad mouth, you will know that it is much safer when he is on your side. He is a very useful future Weapon for any Party that he's in.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Maccar02: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2022
This PDP man only want t to play game with APC his never a serious politician only looking for what to eat
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by BigYash: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2022
He don hear say people dey decamp. He wan run grin
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Ffk has been relegated to councillorrship level.Nobody is giving him an audience.Hence,the lamentations.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by dorodee(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2022
That evil idea is dead on arrival.
I just hope APC will have the nerve to try it so that they will learn never to take a section of the country for a ride.
On one hand they say keep religion out of politics. Later they say Northern muslim will not vote Northern christian. Is that not religion in politics?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Brushstrokes20: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2022
The 2faced crack head is neither here nor there! undecided
# anywhere belle face
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by excanny: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2022
APC is definitely fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket to have full control of the northern alliance bloc.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by kareemkamil(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2022
FFK, problem is hunger, there's nothing he can not do when he is starving.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by TheFacelessMan: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Do you think you have any value before?
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Dumte(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2022
This one still dey breath?
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Burgerlomo: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Make I no say wetin dey my mind grin
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Chimeluv(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Nobody cares undecided
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
And if he lose .. you will jump ship fast!

Yoruba man and their pattern

Fani we don hear

Power to the people

North 2023

All Yoruba can never be the same; likewise your own tribe.
Try to be so specific when you comment. I wish you a very blessed day and glorious weekend ahead

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by paskal16: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2022
No issue na afonjas dna be that
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by President2001(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:
Former Nigerian minister of Aviation, Femi Fani kayode has given reasons why he may dump the APC party in the not so distant future. He also used the twitter medium to plead with Nigerians to stop pestering him and criticising his every decision
Below are his series of tweets
You are not relevant before

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1537419417394499587
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by waziri4biz: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Fani is my Boy, give him food and he will sing and dance for you. Who made this statement again ?? grin grin grin
Obasanjo
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by omoranmilowo: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2022
K
FFK, you don't even belong to APC before.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by kweensheba: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket is very lopsided. Anyway, I am for Peter Obi. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Elidrisy20: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Vagabond
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Sunsets: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Who cares. Ariaria amaro na ofu onye abioro ahia. .We are used to you.
maupe:
Former Nigerian minister of Aviation, Femi Fani kayode has given reasons why he may dump the APC party in the not so distant future. He also used the twitter medium to plead with Nigerians to stop pestering him and criticising his every decision

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Ibkhaleel01: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET
Christians in Nigeria had the best opportunity to elect one of the three pastors that contested in PDP presidential primary, but bungled it by voting, with an overwhelming majority, for a Muslim as their presidential candidate for the 2023 elections.
However, in a funny irony, they are now
telling their opponents to ensure that a
Christian is nominated as the running mate the Muslim candidate.
In English language, they call this hypocrisy. This is a clear lesson to the Christians in Nigeria that he whom God blesses, no one Curses.
In spite of the hate preachings and massive mobilization of church goers to obtain voter cards with a view to ensuring that both APC and PDP produced only Christians as their presidential candidates, two Muslims
emerged the parties' presidential candidates.
Next time, cleanse your hearts of hate
covetousness, arrogance and ill-intentions, perhaps, God will look your way.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Ibkhaleel01: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
If Muslims were Minorities in Nigeria,
Christians would have made them drank
sputum belonging to them (bigot Christians and their PEN & CAN)
Ask Ghanaian Muslims how is it like being minority to Christians. Ask D.R Congo Muslims. Ask Igbo Muslims. Ask Plateau Muslims. Ask Benue Muslims.
It is hellish! All zones and states Christians dominate in Nigeria have been on Christian Christian ticket since independence and 1999

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by tillaman(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Cynic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Ibkhaleel01: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Dear Christians, especially the Yoruba
Christians, what is the matter you have
with Muslims? Honestly, the way some
of you are going about religion calls for
serious concern. Some of you are
fanatically attached to your religion. Yet,
you pretend to be moderate and neutral.
Wallahi, if Yoruba Muslims should
behave the way some Yoruba Christians
are behaving, no Christian will ever
become governors in Oyo, Osun, Ogun
and Lagos States. Those states have
higher percentage of Muslims.
There was a time in Osun, which is a
predominantly Muslim state, had a
Christian as governor (Olagunsoye
Oyinlola) and a Christian as deputy
governor (Erelu Olusola Obada). Did
Muslims complain? No! We did not even
care about their religion. I remember
how happy I was the day Oyinlola won.
Are you telling us that we are fools?
After all, Awolowo (a Christian) ruled
Yorubaland while Akintola (another
Christian) was the Premier; no Muslim
raised any eyebrow. I don't want to speak
much on this issue. God bless Nigeria.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by simongonner: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Mindlog:
Which one is "a Muslim VP who is reasonable moderate and trustworthy, that I am sure would protect the Christians"? cheesy cheesy
he is trying to play smart . Any Muslim VP that Tinubu picks,Last last FFK will say he would protect the Christians so he supports them and will remain in the party.. na psychology the werey wan use

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by rajiedreez: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
What's your significance in the party
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by BJanta: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:

Look at this Christian polygamist .Did they invite you? You joined them for your daily bread and to evade prosecution.Of what value or use are you to them? You're totally useless. No electoral,political, financial or social value at all. So if you leave, as you must leave, what would they be missing or losing? Liabilities and a potential betrayer. A mole. So get lost ,and be very fast about it. If know so much,go back to Ife and contest for a political office. Poltical and social parasite . There's time to waste for your departure, leave immediately and carry your curse, misfortune and liabilities along with you.

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
waziri4biz:

Obasanjo

grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Franking: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
You that don't have electoral value. Have you ever won an election before?
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by zomby(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:
More

Anything for the house rat to eat; FFK is a political joke.
I'm not sure why folks are still paying attention to what this unstable cheap rat says. Give him less than N200k and he will flip and dance to your tune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Appeal By Peter Obi, Labour Party / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.