Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted (29334 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Opolopoopolonio: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no, north east would get justice

The north in apc was heading for that justice in lawan till tinubu schemed through

It's not yet over they would allow the northern masses collect the justice on tinubu by themselves

If wishes were horses, beggars piggiddioootts will ride... shocked
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Gbabe2: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
And if he lose .. you will jump ship fast!

Yoruba man and their pattern

Fani we don hear

Power to the people

North 2023

Shut up. It is peculiar to all these politicians.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Truthisunique2: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

If wishes were horses, beggars piggiddioootts will ride... shocked
ok everything is pigidiot when argument is lost

We won't leave our northern candidate and vote tinubu in the north

We didn't do it in 2015
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Soulsymbol99: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Which party go accept this one?
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hungry man

Lol I tell you. The man is a just mercenary that follows whoever offers him the most food. The word loyalty should never come out of his mouth because he doesn’t know what it means.

If you read these tweets carefully, He is already creating an excuse to dump APC incase PDP wins the election knowing fully well that APC are most likely going to field a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Imagine boldly saying “I am loyal to APC until if and when I switch parties” grin grin which kind loyalty be that? Anyone who takes this clown seriously is a bigger clown than him.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Slynation(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who still takes this one seriously... Anywhere belle face Politician
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by lexyclasy: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:
Former Nigerian minister of Aviation, Femi Fani kayode has given reasons why he may dump the APC party in the not so distant future. He also used the twitter medium to plead with Nigerians to stop pestering him and criticising his every decision
Below are his series of tweets

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1537419417394499587
Feather weight politician be telling someone , lets meet in the field, which field, can FFK won his unit talk less of ward mmmmtchew
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Enumerator(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obasanjo cheesy
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Fani is my Boy, give him food and he will sing and dance for you. Who made this statement again ?? grin grin grin
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Bamzyriches451: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one get fowl weight for politics
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by biggie73(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Femi uses APC to cover up from prosecution.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by UNDFTD: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:
Former Nigerian minister of Aviation, Femi Fani kayode has given reasons why he may dump the APC party in the not so distant future. He also used the twitter medium to plead with Nigerians to stop pestering him and criticising his every decision
Below are his series of tweets

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1537419417394499587

You are very insignificant. Nobody really cares if you leave APC or stay after-all, you are a political prostitute!
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by deeva2: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reno's brother..
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by naijapikin2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man should not be taken seriously. You have no integrity of words, I'd rather trust a fulani herdsman than believe the words of ffk. A double minded, double standards, unstable opportunistic snake

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by bigcasava1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
You go no where! Afonja u go no where!

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Metrofox(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy "if they field a Muslim/Muslim ticket I will leave but if they field a Muslim/Muslim with a VP that is moderate I will stay" Who do these people this thing serf? So unprincipled and two-faced.. tueh

Double speak at its finest..
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Tzar(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
One of FFKs many lies. I bet if they offer him a juicy position, his assertion with change instantaneously.
Like father, like son!
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Classic40: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
if you leave APC hunger we kill you
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by grandlexuz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Didijiji:
OBASANJO>>>> CHRISTIAN
YARADUA>>> MUSLIM
GOODLUCK>>>CHRISTIAN
BUHARI>>>>MUSLIM

IS IT NOT LOGICAL THAT A CHRISTIAN TAKES OVER?? NOW APC CHOSE TINUBU A MUSLIM

AS IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, SOME PEOPLE ESPECIALLY SW MUSLIMS WANT TO PUSH FOR MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.......

IS LIKE YOU PEOPLE WANT PROTEST EVERYWHERE..

NO COUNTRY WITHOUT PEACE OOO

MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

NIGERIA IS THE CHRISTIANITY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

The take Religion swear ontop Nigerians.? I tire wuna matter oh. Just so you know Nigeria is the Sin capital of the world. Most Nigerians, Christians and Muslims alike have rubbished Religion
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by bablon20(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one dey look for who will bankroll him.
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by rolams(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
This irrelevant anywhere belle face politician! No party really needs you!!
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Prince111111: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
My Guy wan Japa having seen the handwriting on the wall grin
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Oceanjagaban: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na only food go fit make this man leave apc...bloody afonjalistic fellow
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by Purity79: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
maupe:
More
Re: FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted by obontami: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
You're 100% correct.
BJanta:

Look at this Christian polygamist .Did they invite you? You joined them for your daily bread and to evade prosecution.Of what value or use are you to them? You're totally useless. No electoral,political, financial or social value at all. So if you leave, as you must leave, what would they be missing or losing? Liabilities and a potential betrayer. A mole. So get lost ,and be very fast about it. If know so much,go back to Ife and contest for a political office. Poltical and social parasite . There's time to waste for your departure, leave immediately and carry your curse, misfortune and liabilities along with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure / Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.