Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets (8149 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
The Boko Haram sect has dropped another bombshell.
The group said at the weekend that it has screened about 100 volunteers for sundry suicide attacks on high profile targets  planned for 2011.

Some of the targets  are the presidential villa, Vice President Namadi Sambo, Jigawa Governor, Sule Lamido, that of Niger, Babangida Aliyu; and former Speaker, Bello Massari.

The group also disclosed that for 2012, a larger number of faithful has been lined up for the fierce Jihad that would be occasioned by suicide bombings against what they tag illegal Federal and State governments of infidels.

Abu Zaid, spokesman for the group that has left in its trail tons of murdered citizens, and destruction of properties worth tens of millions of naira, maintained that their quest is total islamization of Nigeria, and not in just 12 northern states as reported in the media.

He said “we never made such statement we wanted sharia in 12 states. The person who said this was one Usman Al- Zawahiri , and we don't know him , in fact our investigation revealed that he is SSS operative brought in to discredit us and give an impression we are divided . I am the only spokesperson appointed by our Amir, Mallam Abubakar Shekau, that is why I gave you this video and pictures of the bomber which clearly shows I am the authentic spokesman for the group"

Zaid who spoke in Hausa, described the Force Headquarters attack as successful.

According to him  " of course we planned it as a suicide attack right from the outset . The attacker left his will to his family, we were with him and he bid everyone farewell. He was calm and looked peaceful even when he had decided to give his life away. Many brothers envied him and wished it were there turn to act, so far we have screened nearly 100 persons for suicide attacks for this year alone in Nigeria, more than this number are getting ready for next year ."

Still on the Force Headquarters blast, the group which maintained that it believes in the cause of the Al  Quaeda based in Somalia and other parts of Africa said " the police lied when it said the car was a V  Boot . It was an ash colored Honda 86. We are surprised as to why the police are confused anytime we strike. The bomb we used was a readymade bomb which we acquired from abroad and we are going to use several of them in future attacks"

The group which warned that Nigerians should take them seriously said many lives would be lost " before we overthrow this illegal government."

According to Zaid , all members of the sect have sworn to be faithful, and that no member dared undermine the cause of Boko Haram saying " if our leader mall am Abubakar Shekau decides to undermine this Jihad we shal not hesitate to kill him , "

http://nigerianewsdaily.com/categoryblog/20126-we-have-100-volunteer-suicide-bombers-for-2011-high-profile-targets-says-boko-haram.html

Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
[size=25pt]LINK?[/size]
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Sicherheit(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

The group said at the weekend that it has screened about 100 volunteers for sundry suicide attacks on high profile targets  planned for 2011.

Some of the targets  are the presidential villa, Vice President Namadi Sambo, Jigawa Governor, Sule Lamido, that of Niger, Babangida Aliyu; and former Speaker, Bello Massari.

The group also disclosed that for 2012, a larger number of faithful has been lined up for the fierce Jihad that would be occasioned by suicide bombings against what they tag illegal Federal and State governments of infidels.

Abu Zaid, spokesman for the group that has left in its trail tons of murdered citizens, and destruction of properties worth tens of millions of naira, maintained that their quest is total islamization of Nigeria, and not in just 12 northern states as reported in the media.

He said “we never made such statement we wanted sharia in 12 states. The person who said this was one Usman Al- Zawahiri , and we don't know him , in fact our investigation revealed that he is SSS operative brought in to discredit us and give an impression we are divided . I am the only spokesperson appointed by our Amir, Mallam Abubakar Shekau, that is why I gave you this video and pictures of the bomber which clearly shows I am the authentic spokesman for the group"

According to him  " of course we planned it as a suicide attack right from the outset . The attacker left his will to his family, we were with him and he bid everyone farewell. He was calm and looked peaceful even when he had decided to give his life away. Many brothers envied him and wished it were there turn to act, so far we have screened nearly 100 persons for suicide attacks for this year alone in Nigeria, more than this number are getting ready for next year ."

Still on the Force Headquarters blast, the group which maintained that it believes in the cause of the Al  Quaeda based in Somalia and other parts of Africa said " the police lied when it said the car was a V  Boot . It was an ash colored Honda 86. We are surprised as to why the police are confused anytime we strike. The bomb we used was a readymade bomb which we acquired from abroad and we are going to use several of them in future attacks"

The group which warned that Nigerians should take them seriously said many lives would be lost " before we overthrow this illegal government."

According to Zaid , all members of the sect have sworn to be faithful, and that no member dared undermine the cause of Boko Haram saying " if our leader mall am Abubakar Shekau decides to undermine this Jihad we shal not hesitate to kill him , "

Taking out the trash gangsta way!
Good on them.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by honeric01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Which paper carried this news?

So they are even ready to kill their leader if ever he backs out? this one na wahala for any member o, Alh harlem, you better don't join or you won't get out again o
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by seanet02: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
There is fire on the mountain and everybody seems to joking, there is fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be aware
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by japhet2233: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
link please
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by kpogede77: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2011
The earlier they bomb Aso Rock the better for us, we want to have reason to move FCT from Abuja to Warri or Balyesa. Their inclusion of the south in their Islamic rep. shows they are demented. It is just like Hamas saying they want to take over Isreal because they are good at suicide bombing
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Gbawe: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2011

Surprise, surprise !!! As if this was not the main intention since the "born to rule" folks decided to use Boko Haram as their vehicle of getting to Aso Rock and punishing "traitors" who "betrayed" the North. I don't envy GEJ at all. "Between the devil and the deep blue sea" does not even begin to describe his predicament .
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Acutex: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2011
:p
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by gungume: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2011
Nigerians are tired of this BASELESS POST because we have seen many of this type that lacks FAUNDATION
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
They should keep on until U.S, U.K and Israel intervain and finish them with drones attack.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
gungume:

Nigerians are tired of this BASELESS POST because we have seen many of this type that lacks FAUNDATION

Did u skip primary school or you are just dumb? grin
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by islamrules(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
No drone attack is required. Jonathan knows about it. He knows those behind them. He is only afraid of them.

Last year, a shipment of bombs from Iran going to the North was intercepted in Lagos. The SSS claimed, they have the suspects, facilitators for the shipment in custody. Where are those people ? Where is the case?

Our government should stop deceiving us. They know who they are. Are they claiming these boko aram are invincible and invisible?

The whole show is just political. Jonathan is not innocent. He may not be behind it but, he knows where its coming from. Shikenah
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by scantee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

The group said at the weekend that it has screened about 100 volunteers for sundry suicide attacks on high profile targets  planned for 2011.

Some of the targets  are the presidential villa, Vice President Namadi Sambo, Jigawa Governor, Sule Lamido, that of Niger, Babangida Aliyu; and former Speaker, Bello Massari.

According to him  " of course we planned it as a suicide attack right from the outset . The attacker left his will to his family, we were with him and he bid everyone farewell. He was calm and looked peaceful even when he had decided to give his life away. Many brothers envied him and wished it were there turn to act, so far we have screened nearly 100 persons for suicide attacks for this year alone in Nigeria, more than this number are getting ready for next year ."

Still on the Force Headquarters blast, the group which maintained that it believes in the cause of the Al  Quaeda based in Somalia and other parts of Africa said " the police lied when it said the car was a V  Boot . It was an ash colored Honda 86. We are surprised as to why the police are confused anytime we strike. The bomb we used was a readymade bomb which we acquired from abroad and we are going to use several of them in future attacks"

http://nigerianewsdaily.com/categoryblog/20126-we-have-100-volunteer-suicide-bombers-for-2011-high-profile-targets-says-boko-haram.html

Idiosyncrasy at highest order
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by gogodaye(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
l've got issues with the photo of the purported Force Headquarters suicide bomber. Firstly, the photograph displayed overleaf of the bomber at the gates of Louis Edet House whilst he was being directed at the gates shows that it was ostensibly taken in the night. The blast took place during the day. So it does seem as though a lot of stuff don't just add up folks. l hope we are not being taken for a donkey ride.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
Seriously, I can't blow myself up but they should help me blow Ondo State Governer, the guy is just too useless. Kids are home for over 2 weeks, just because He didn't want to pay the teachers. The State University doesn't have enough lecture theatre, my chemistry lab is as small as my classroom. I hate the guy
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by olabukola: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
dorothy111:

Seriously, I can't blow myself up but they should help me blow Ondo State Governer, the guy is just too useless. Kids are home for over 2 weeks, just because He didn't want to pay the teachers. The State University doesn't have enough lecture theatre, my chemistry lab is as small as my classroom. I hate the guy
Give him more time he will come good. If he is PDP or LP forget am.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by luluosas(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
The names and places of targets here are the same with the list they released last time. What do we now do? As for their total Islamisation of Nigeria, they will never succeed. This is a warning and time of preparation for there shall be blood bath in the land. Get ready to fight. Nigeria, get ready to split now.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
olabukola:

Give him more time he will come good. If he is PDP or LP forget am.
The truth is, everything is gettin messed up. Teachers had gone strike more than 3 times in less than 2 years in office. He is LP, Ondo state is part of the oil producing states in nigeria, it won't cost him much to pay the 18k
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
islamrules:

No drone attack is required. Jonathan knows about it. He knows those behind them. He is only afraid of them.

Last year, a shipment of bombs from Iran going to the North was intercepted in Lagos. The SSS claimed, they have the suspects, facilitators for the shipment in custody. Where are those people ? Where is the case?

Our government should stop deceiving us. They know who they are. Are they claiming these boko aram are invincible and invisible?

The whole show is just political. Jonathan is not innocent. He may not be behind it but, he knows where its coming from. Shikenah

Mhmm, well., but the west won't see it like that unless if he (Jonathan) want the west to be thinking that he support them.

If they are taking it more than this, no doubt The West will come in.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by infofta(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Dorothy111  Don't blame the gov. The FG allocation to your state is not enough to settle the godfathers that brought him to power and to maintain his lifestyle.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
info.fta:

@Dorothy111  Don't blame the gov. The FG allocation to your state is not enough to settle the godfathers that brought him to power and to maintain his lifestyle.
U see, at least this kids did nothin wrong. They are just walking around, aimlessly, don't knw when they will go back to sch. And the State Uni, AAUA, its totally messed up. No lecture theatre, no enough lecturers, no electricity, no portable water, the sun in the town is way too high self (ozone layer is totally off)
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by mundus(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
No comment- Too good to be true
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by ideylaff: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2011

make ds boko people stop all ds shakara , ans scarry stuff men, wetin sef

GOD pass dem, with prayers and fasting we will over come. AMEN
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

I wonder if they think Nigeria Police are securities there, I laff in ibibio language!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by cowtail: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
Nigerians, pls dont loose sleep over this boko haram impasse. Just like the political sharia spearheaded by the then zamfara governor, it will die naturally. All we need do is to call on God.
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by seadoffx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Its should not be a surprise to anybody at least to me that they want to islamize Nigeria right from the begining. Let think about it they are getting training in somalia-where the al shabab militant had been waging war to also islamize the nation, the taliban in Afghanistan also wants to instill extreme sharia in the whole of the country so what are we saying, but the question is will it not graduate to such situation in Somalia where the al shabab militant now have full control of the country or Afghanistan where its the involvement of NATO forces that reduce the power of the Talibans.
What a pity. Its now a stale tip off that top security officers are involved in this matter and probably top Northern politician may be some of them may even be bankers. Don't let it suprise you if the Northern military hierachy are the ones behind this to stage a state of anarchy before staging a coup to completely islamize Nigeria under a stern military rule with Boko haram has just the marchinery to derive this.
In conclusion to all my Southern brothers west,east and south, when their is no way again you face back to fight, i don't pray what happen in Steamvolvement of NATO forces that reduce the power of the Talibans.
What a pity. Its now a stale tip off that top security officers are involved in this matter and probably top Northern politician may be some of them may even be bankers. Don't let it suprise you if the Northern military hierachy are the ones behind this to stage a state of anarchy before staging a coup to completely islamize Nigeria under a stern military rule with Boko haram has just the marchinery to derive this.
In conclusion to all my Southern brothers west,east and south, when their is no way again you face back to fight, i don't pray what happen in Sudan happen in Nigeria but the last freedom of man that can never be taken from him is to choose is character. Its left for us if the need warrant that we stand and defend this freedom if comes to the situation when our character be dictated to us
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by moreshow(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
I wonder if d so-called Boko Haram or Haram Boko truely knws d indept meaning of JIHAD. D great JIHAD is of d mind i.e cautioning ur mind to dwell & profer legitimate thoughts all da f**king time rather than exhibiting illiteracy & ill-manner all in d name of islamization & wanting to get d "CORRUPT & WICKED" outta way. Aren't THEY cruel by wrongfully taking lives they can't create? Can't THEY av a fun-filled moments by just going straight to their various targets & get 'em out (in THEIR capacity nt ISLAM's). Islam is religion of peace and notin less. Misconceptions & misinterpretations are jst d basic problems of our so-called foreign religions (i.e islam & christianity). BOKO HARAM! U CAN'T AVENGE FOR GOD
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by aikuda(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
@islamrules,

I am afraid I am beginning to agree with your statement below:

Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by megam: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
na wa o. this bh thing is geting serious and the president is not doing anything about it. may be he is waiting till one of the top gov officials is hit till he acts. useless gov!!
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by stildude(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
That is a lie! They don't have another suicide bomber willing to take his life. Who wants to die. Except the victim does not know it. The other day in the news, One fulani woman was going to put a suspected bomb package down at one fuel station in Lagos, with little resistance from the attendant, she lost it until she was caught (according to the news). she for just blow herself up na! Even the poor woman had to choose life in place of death in that assignment.

Let them start and let's see how many of them are willing to die, that is voluntarily. After two have gone, then one of them will be intelligent enough to ask , ''oga when be ur turn na?'' grin

They want to have another chance at the negotiation table, so they are coming up with different threat. JTF will remain there for now. BOKO Haram, no show for you!
Re: Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
My own corncern be make them no carry that bomb come south o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lili Gabari Dies At 86 / Economic hardship caused by Buhari-led administration - Gov Mutfwang / CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.