Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma (29034 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by BloomingDale(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Of course.......me self get couple of side chicks.....but my wife has never suspected......

Is like telling a man to be eating rice everyday.....pesin go tire na......

You know how many dicks don drill your wife. Or who do you think those married men are sleeping with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tmb78(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Check well, that yoruba babe dey put love portion for your food make you nor fit look outside. Na very common yoruba spell when women dey use tie their husbands. I'm not Igbo oh, make you nor come attack me. The spell can last up to 10 years before it starts fading away.
Jesus, see mentality o!
So if I had married Igbo, Edo etc I wouldn't have been jazzed? grin grin grin
I have been married for 16 years.
When is the jazz going to clear?
Cha!

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by GustoAfrica: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Perhaps. This is a conversation for another day.
But until then, shoot your wedding video for Shikini money.

https://www.instagram.com/weddingswithgusto/?hl=en
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sleekfingers: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
Not true, the fact that he does that means everyone does that.

But majority of nigerian men get side chicks.... including me......
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by dd890yu: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
dannybrasky85: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends. Very fast loaiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by mapet: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
Speak for yourself Manwhore!
I have never stepped outside and I never will.
And I have been married for years
I have all I need in my Awelewa kiss kiss

It is even stu. pid to blurt out stats without evidence to support it. 98% based on what study... many of these celebrity are unintelligent and yarn stu.pidly without processing what they say...

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sleekfingers: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

You know how many dicks don drill your wife. Or who do you think those married men are sleeping with?

That's her business......as long as I don't know.....
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by wirinet(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Olastep:
Ehya. Are you their girlfriend?

Even if its true, I don't understand how it justifies his sleeping with a married woman on live TV.

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by dd890yu: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.
404Dev56: The site is very fast .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tzar(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is that why you have decided to f*ck their wives to avenge the injustice?!
Superhero isonu!!!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by wirinet(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are you talking about before or after he married his wife?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tmb78(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
mapet:

It is even stu. pid to blurt out stats without evidence to support it. 98% based on what study... many of these celebrity are unintelligent and yarn stu.pidly without processing what they say...
Did you just call him a celebrity?
Come on bro! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by BloomingDale(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
wirinet:

Are you talking about before or after he married his wife?

After. He said he has girlfriends, so there is also a big possibility she has boyfriends too. Women ain’t stupid.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by wirinet(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

After. He said he has girlfriends, so there is also a big possibility she has boyfriends too. Women ain’t stupid.
In other cultures, particularly in the East. Married women opening their legs for another man is a taboo, with serious societal and sometimes spiritual consequences.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by jogojogo: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Not true o.
I don't have and do not contemplate that in the future and I know so many who do not.
How many men don chop beleful self before you go dey foot the bill of olosho
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by alfredilly: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:

I think there is no point making isdue at of what transpired between consenting adults in the show. Its a fucking show for God sake. Beside, why are turning ourselves to moral judges despite the show outward immorality. If you are a few of BBN, you already approve some more questions. Criticism of Boma is in my own opinion a case of selective criticism
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by BloomingDale(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
wirinet:

In other cultures, particularly in the East. Married women opening their legs for another man is a taboo, with serious societal and sometimes spiritual consequences.

Nobody cares in this modern age. Those are taboos made by men. Women are wiser now.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bitter truth ..
Go to hotels and see wonders across the country..

Men are Polygamous in nature..
Know this and know peace.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Akinsete19(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But majority of Nigerian men get side chicks.... including me......
Not all sha
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ofcos undecided undecided
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
Not all sha

I didn't say all. I said, majority.....and that's the fact.......
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tulsaguy: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
I haven't seen a woman as beautiful (in all ways) as my wife. No not one single lady outhere. I must be crazy to look outside. I have been married for 5 years.

So... oga tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammycarz:
Na me and Peter obi be the remaining 2%

Lols , if you check the cost of maintaining a girlfriend and your family ....

Family....
A meal for 3 people in a family setting is almost #1200 - #1500 ( the least)
Multiply it by 3 times daily .....3 x 1200= #3,600
Add cooking gas , 0.1 kg per meal, = 0.3 kg per day
1 kg of cooking gas = #800
That means each day you spend #350 on cooking gas...
#3,600 + #350 + ( Micellenous of #3000)
Total = #7,000 per day
Multiply #7,000 by 30days of the month ...
#7000 x 30 = #210,000

So a month, a family of 3 people is expected to spend #210,000

Add Girlfriend money.....

Hotel bill......#10-25k per night ( the least as per big man you are)
Fish Babercue = #5,000- #7000
Drinks..............= 3000- 7000
Micellenous by the other room = 3000
Total = #21000

Atleast you need to meet three times in a month .....
3 x #21,00 = #63,000

Add pocket money by Mugu Standard = #15,000 per month ( lowest)

Total Spending in a month

#210,000 + #78,000 = #288,000

You will be spending this money every month without knowing you are doing so and be answering big Daddy ....lols

See what Peter Obi has done to my life ,..... I now calculate anything this days following his principles .....

If this quotation goes to an average guy in the streets, imagine what our Government officials are swallowing.....Billions of Dollars

OBIdient is the key to a comfortable living, think and vote wisely pls,.....

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Thoh(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gkay1:
Boma akpore sound like ijaw name. Well all ijaw men use to marry many wives, so he think we are all from ijaw lineage.
Idiot

The mumu say he is not Ijaw.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
On behalf of the Association of Nigeria Married men(ANMM), I can say that the statistic is wrong!. This is a libelous insult to the collective integrity of all the hardworking Nigerian men who are faithfully providing for our family. I have evidence below. hahahahhah

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Salaffan: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is a blatant lie. Many men are still loyal to their wife. What do we again from being infidel?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by treatise: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Blast1: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Adultery aint good.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by 618benazir: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
We don’t need this BOM , enough of this , give us something new .We don’t need this BOM , enough of this , give us something new ....
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Aior25: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have work as a hotel attendant so I will say what boma said is true even old men carry small girls wey we Guys dey die for so no thinks boma dey lie

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Cmanforall: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
I feel he's talking about married people ge hangs around with. Because this his opinion is ........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) / Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.