Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma (29046 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ndidi2:
one day you will be caught
And that will be the beginning of the end of love and peace in ur home..

Cheating is evil and shouldn't be encouraged!

And how is it your business, with how I live my sexual life? It is my choice. Even if I am caught, and she couldn't continue with our marriage. She is free to move out .....
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by avrilwisedata: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumu stats
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nongovernmental: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5W9BxNyiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is he a Marriage Statistician ?

Factually, All Men (Married or Not) should have Girlfriends.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by davidtemi(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
100% of my family have no girlfriend aside wife
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by whytediamond(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
biafranrealson:
Rephrase to
All rich married men have........
Your research result is null and void if you include poor married men .
They are struggling and have nothing to offer a girlfriend.

Send your account details make send you money for beer and peppersoup.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SMJay: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aior25:
I have work as a hotel attendant so I will say what boma said is true even old men carry small girls wey we Guys dey die for so no thinks boma dey lie
I worked in hospitality & Media industry for years and I can tell you his actually right but the statistics was too extreme. Come to Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Ajah, Maitama, Asokoro, Asaba, Ughelli, Otukpo, Ota to mention a few.

There are some girls who don't have a job but leave a lavish life style, shop in the best of botique, drive the best car, worked somewhere in Abuja, the whole of the floor was booked for a whole year and guess what, just 7 girls stay on that floor of 19 rooms bankrolled by a minister in Nigeria.

My landlord is married but has 7 baby mamas, 4 girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by obontami: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
We Live in a world where Majority, most of the times, especially in Carnal affairs are wrong!

That's why the Bible says Broad is the way that leads to Hell and Destruction, while Narrow is the way to Life.

Even if 99.8% of married men have girlfriends, it does not make it right.

It is Evil! It is ungodly! It will destroy your Home here on Earth and send you to Hell.
What makes you believe you will make heaven? Ozuor!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by obontami: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by tikco(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
Not true, the fact that he does that means everyone does that.

Na true oga rest
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Digmygold: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
We Live in a world where Majority, most of the times, especially in Carnal affairs are wrong!

That's why the Bible says Broad is the way that leads to Hell and Destruction, while Narrow is the way to Life.

Even if 99.8% of married men have girlfriends, it does not make it right.

It is Evil! It is ungodly! It will destroy your Home here on Earth and send you to Hell.

He is only trying to justify sleeping with a married woman insinuating that despite being married, both genders cheat. If shameless was a person. Mr. Boma the mad man, is indeed shameless.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Digmygold: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Of course.......me self get couple of side chicks.....but my wife has never suspected......

Is like telling a man to be eating rice everyday.....pesin go tire na......

When you eat HIV join, you must tire.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by CrownFemi: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Big lie
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Akinsete19(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
tikco:

Na true oga rest
Come and force me to do otherwise then!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by successbridge: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Not girlfriends but mistresses!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lavish4real:
Papa Emeka was having sex with a young girl then it got to a stage when papa Emeka started shouting the young girl asked what’s wrong papa Emeka answered I don’t know if I’m cumming or going �

Heheheheheh heheheheeheheheh
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Dksmile: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

Na only garri you wan make we dey chop when hot rice still dey fire grin grin
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SoapQueen(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
Speak for yourself Manwhore!
I have never stepped outside and I never will.
And I have been married for years
I have all I need in my Awelewa kiss kiss

God bless you sir and thank you for making those of us who are scared of marriage, hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Akangbedfacts: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bros if u are wealthy u can't escape it. Well u may have genital problems or u are a weak fellow. Na true the guy talk oh
quote author=Tmb78 post=113887956]Speak for yourself Manwhore!
I have never stepped outside and I never will.
And I have been married for years
I have all I need in my Awelewa kiss kiss[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by dochenaj: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
98% that's atrocious.

If he said a little over 50% I might actually agree with him.

I don't like when people just spew out numbers without any evidence based research.

If his statement was "98% of my close pals that are married have girlfriends". Then we know, though he is accurate, there is a sampling bias and his hypothesis cannot be generalized.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by DJInfluence: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
When did they do a poll? Nobody counted me, so am I in the 2% or what?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Edoziesmart(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gkay1:
Boma akpore sound like ijaw name. Well all ijaw men use to marry many wives, so he think we are all from ijaw lineage.
Idiot
Ijaw people hardly married legally rather they prefer to born outside the wedlock and keep plenty wives( baby mamas).
I wonder the kind culture those people practice though.
Teenage pregnancy is a norm over there.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by TemmyT002(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ode
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by PopsiAde: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
And what percentage of married women have male friends?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by luluman: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Naiira:
Nigga has been trying to justify knacking another man’s wife in public since the 90s
Thank you. Infact he said that to Ebuka to justify his stupidity with Tega.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Wwwq: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Really
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by dragunov: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

Mumu. In his mind he has said something so revealing and sensible. Only God knows where he got that stats from. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by dragunov: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2022
SMJay:

I worked in hospitality & Media industry for years and I can tell you his actually right but the statistics was too extreme. Come to Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Ajah, Maitama, Asokoro, Asaba, Ughelli, Otukpo, Ota to mention a few.

There are some girls who don't have a job but leave a lavish life style, shop in the best of botique, drive the best car, worked somewhere in Abuja, the whole of the floor was booked for a whole year and guess what, just 7 girls stay on that floor of 19 rooms bankrolled by a minister in Nigeria.

My landlord is married but has 7 baby mamas, 4 girlfriends.

That still does not make the dingbat right.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Gkay1(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Ijaw people hardly married legally rather they prefer to born outside the wedlock and keep plenty wives( baby mamas).
I wonder the kind culture those people practice though.
Teenage pregnancy is a norm over there.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ezyp(m): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Gkay1:
Boma akpore sound like ijaw name. Well all ijaw men use to marry many wives, so he think we are all from ijaw lineage.
Idiot
Idiot. Akpore na Urhobo name.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2022
While it is true that married men have GFs, Mr Boma needs to tell us how he arrived at his statistics.

Was he smoking bole when he did his research?

Our artists are destroying the society, statements like these encourage promiscuity, as more married men will see having a side chick as normal because one lunatic on BB naija said so.
I pity parents whose daughters watch that thrash, because they will see nothing wrong in dating married men or sleeping with their fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.