Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today (46955 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by shortIGBOman: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

Why are you complaining now? When it happened, Igbo people were everywhere on Nairaland and Twitter. Laughing at Yoruba People. They thought, since it happen in Yoruba land, the victims are all Yoruba.

Some of us remind them that, Igbo are majority in every Catholic Church, but them no gree here word. Now see the result.

May their Souls Rest In Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Alsenora: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
It still baffles that it's happening time and again in a country headed by a so called retired military general...it....something seems fishy
Ambode4g:
This is really really unacceptable. How can this be happening for God sake. The people who orchestrated this act will not know peace.
I wonder why the government are not addressing this issue.
The country is supposed to be in serious search for the people that committed these murders
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by KoshCAD: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
All of dem Voted Bubu in 2015,
Especially de Afonjas among dem, I dnt pity dem grin
Southeast is Hot but we haven't experienced such killings lik dis grin
South West dat is peaceful grin grin grin grin
Mumu, be like you are blind to see the names abi
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by God2man2again(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
So sad. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by SeniorPikin247(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP shocked,
So disheartening, My God save us from evils and bad people
Those killer , won't no peace for the rest of the life IJN AMEN ��
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Feministolash(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

That's Nigeria for us, we quickly adapts to any situations we find ourselves
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Stylz69(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
E get why na Catholic Church them attack!
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by solmak: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
The all mighty God will punish zoo government & those that did this evil
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by bujebudanu1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
That's my girlfriend's Church, I still imagine so many things when I read about this news,

She finished her internship last year so she's out of owo. But before then she goes to that church every sunday

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Feministolash:

That's Nigeria for us, we quickly adapts to any situations we find ourselves

And it’s really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Femiblacky(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls finds eternal rest till we meet again on the day of resurrection....
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Freebills12: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
An Islamic terrorist is flying Muslim /Muslim ticket. A fool somewhere is supporting him...say no to islamization, say no Muslim /Muslim ticket. This is the reason why Tinibu hid the name of his VP because he is a Muslim
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Jmike94: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
so sad seen this both young and old fall a victim ,and mostly igbos ....who do we offend in this country ....and everyone pretends as if nothing happens ...�����
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Zinpat: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls continue 2 RIP, Amen.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by 77up(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Rip omoluabis. We promise you all a Peter Obi and a better Nigeria
Try to be reasonable bro, not everything about joke or politics undecided
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by E2000: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
I head the Fulani killed some people today travelling
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by djon78(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Defacto4truth:
From the list it was actually an attack on the southeast!

When we warn them, stay at home. They will not listen

Can you just imagine

It's very sad and pathetic

What are igbos doing in ondo for God's sake?

Chei
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by EmmyNorse(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2022
May God grant them eternal rest in His bossom cry

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by dalass(f): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. cry cry cry

Buhari o ni kuure !

Amen
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by dalass(f): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2022
djon78:

When we warn them, stay at home. They will not listen

Can you just imagine

It's very sad and pathetic

What are igbos doing in ondo for God's sake?

Chei

They are Igbos, but not bigots and hardworking, God fearing Nigerians who have their means of livelihood in Owo, a Yoruba town that accommodate peace loving Igbos.... Those Igbos with their Yoruba hosts also find solace in the House of God.... What exactly have they done that's so wrong

When some Igbos were rejoicing over the unfortunate evil, they didn't know their brothers and sisters were involved too.... The lesson is, never do or rejoice at evil, you never know who the victims will be... A lot of MNK followers need deliverance from hatred, bitterness and destruction undecided
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MartinsD12(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2022
fergie001:

Di state goment tok say dem go do mass burial for di victims of di attack on Friday, 17 June.

LIVE VIDEOS;
https://www.facebook.com/legitngnews/videos/1053396032237514/

May their gentle souls continue to rest.
These are people that went to worship God killed for no reason, killed because the government has failed us in securing lives and property of citizens, anybody voting apc or PDP is supporting this evil to continue, we need a young vibrant president that can restructure every sector of governance, he did it in government as former governor of Anambra he can still do it again, peter obi as president will attract the right people in government, people who are willing to serve Nigerians irrespective of tribe , religion or political affiliation, Peter obi government will bring about total restructure of governance across the nation, infact in his government if you can't perform as governor, senator or what ever government position you hold you will resign immediately through following legislation infact a new constitution will be made to serve the people not the politicans , some of you are saying what did peter go to Egypt to do , go and read the history of development of Egypt today, read the history of the current president of Egypt today , he started the revolution for an advance sophisticated and better development of Egypt today both carrying out a total restructure of governance in Egypt infact the current president of Egypt was able to transform Egypt from a shaking unstable economy country to one of the best economy in the world today infact in the whole world today Egypt has the highest megawatts of electricity, economic development infact when the time of this current president of Egypt elapsed the people of Egypt told their president that he is not going anywhere that they want to continue with his good leadership they elected him again to continue serving them till date, in the bible it used to be take us out of Egypt but presently in the world today , I say take us back to Egypt where everything good is happening, that is where peter obi went to learn how the current president of Egypt was able to change Egypt today with his robust economic development rating Egypt as the highest in electricity, economic development and political stability.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Rest in peace,God accept your souls.
My heart bleeds for those children killed. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by djon78(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
dalass:

They are Igbos, but not bigots and hardworking, God fearing Nigerians who have their means of livelihood in Owo, a Yoruba town that accommodate peace loving Igbos.... Those Igbos with their Yoruba hosts also find solace in the House of God.... What exactly have they done that's so wrong

When some Igbos were rejoicing over the unfortunate evil, they didn't know their brothers and sisters were involved too.... The lesson is, never do or rejoice at evil, you never know who the victims will be... A lot of MNK followers need deliverance from hatred, bitterness and destruction undecided

I never rejoiced over that incedent, rather was sad

But what shocked me yesterday was the number of igbos that was killed

I couldn't believe it

The terrorists knew the demographics of that church

Honestly our people must be very very careful
They are targets for blood shedding men

I have said my own
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Joker25: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2022
This is a direct attack on igbos me no wan hear anything....no wonder them just die the matter just like ENDSars
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Treasure17(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
It's sad. May their souls rest in peace and may God punish all APC sympathizers.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by ejimatic: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
fergie001:

Di state goment tok say dem go do mass burial for di victims of di attack on Friday, 17 June.

LIVE VIDEOS;

. A sad day for the SouthWest, the Yoruba Kingdom and Nigeria. May God comfort the families.I sympatise with them all ....
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2022
ejimatic:
. A sad day for the SouthWest, the Yoruba Kingdom and Nigeria. May God comfort the families.I sympatise with them all ....
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by chijiokecosmos: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
fergie001:

LIVE VIDEOS;

I don't really know why we share the same country with these blood sucking Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.