Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? (1116 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Replies Olusegun Obasanjos Letter Of Peter Obi / Thirteen Obasanjos, Alao-akalas Couldn’t Have Impeached Me – Ladoja / Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
We know that Obasanjo cannot support Tinubu, Neither will he support Atiku. The only acceptable candidate for him now is Peter Obi.

Though I know the majority of Peter Obi's votes will come from the ordinary Nigerians, whose lives have been negatively affected by this administration.

But let's assess the impact obasanjo support will have on Peter Obi's campaign.

How relevant is Obasanjo in todays politics?

1 Like

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Gbengajans: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2022
It is for the electorates to decide
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Obidient1: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
We are all fully in Support of PETER OBI.

6 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by seunmsg(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Obasanjo is not supporting Peter Obi but even if he decides to support him, it will have no effect on the outcome of the election. I can assure you that Tinubu will win Obasanjo’s polling unit and Ogun state in general.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by SisterFire(f): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2022
I have never seen a politician as Obasanjo.
He is such a national figure ,a prosouth politician .
He is far better than tribalist tinubu looking for christians ,SS and se to smeer

2 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by SisterFire(f): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is not supporting Peter Obi but even if he decides to support him, it will have no effect on the outcome of the election. I can assure you that Tinubu will win Obasanjo’s polling unit and Ogun state in general.
pls don't type like a kid .

2 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by sonature1: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2022
If what's happening in Lagos is anything to go by, Peter Obi will get a reasonable number of votes from this region. He just needs to go and sell himself.

The good thing is that Labour Party is a party that has people from all sections of the country. Nobody will hear PO's message and what he did in past and not like him. Obasanjo even knows him in person and knows his antecedent.

2 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
We the people want Obi and obi we must have..

2 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Obasanjos support can't outweigh the support of the people!
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by seunmsg(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:
pls don't type like a kid .

Old woman, how I type is not your business.

36 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Parachoko: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
H
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Parachoko: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
On May 10, this is the opinion of Udele1.
udele1:
There is no need for power to return to the south if its not going to the South East.

Those that are saying its injustice for the north to continue in power, but see it as justified not to give the South East a chance.

So rather than fight to bring power to the south and betray the south east, then let the North continue.
One funny thing about you people Is how you guys are quick to use the word betray.

Udele1 believed if any of the major parties won't zone their ticket to the South East, the North should continue.

But this same Udele1 here believe the Obasanjo is not supporting his fellow Yoruba man but rather supporting Obi.

If Obi is not contesting and the election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Udele1 will be campaigning for Atiku, and will also tell us Obasanjo will rather work with Atiku rather than work for Tinubu.

I'm saying all this so people will know the kind of hypocrites supporting Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:
On May 10, this is the opinion of Udele1.
One funny thing about you people Is how you guys are quick to use the word betray.

Udele1 believed if any of the major parties won't zone their ticket to the South East, the North should continue.

But this same Udele1 here believe the Obasanjo is not supporting his fellow Yoruba man but rather supporting Obi.

If Obi is not contesting and the election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Udele1 will be campaigning for Atiku, and will also tell us Obasanjo will rather work with Atiku rather than work for Tinubu.

I'm saying all this so people will know the kind of hypocrites supporting Obi.

Obasanjo will not support Tinubu, even the yoruba did not support obasanjo.

Obasanjo will not support both Tinubu and Atiku. Obasanjo believes its the turn of the SE.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Parachoko: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

Obasanjo will not support Tinubu, even the yoruba did not support obasanjo.

Obasanjo will not support both Tinubu and Atiku. Obasanjo believes its the turn of the SE.
Keep on deceiving yourself. Nah so you talk say Obi has been endorse by OBJ to win the PDP ticket. You're one of the people that wished Tinubu does not win the APC ticket.

In 1999, the people of the South West supported Falae, in 2003 they supported Obasanjo.

You know nothing about Nigerian Politics, stick to posting about IPOB madness.

2 Likes

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by mycar: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBJ is one person I feel that has the interest of this country at heart

1 Like

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:
OBJ is one person I feel that has the interest of this country at heart

Amechi said it in the leaked audio.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Keep on deceiving yourself. Nah so you talk say Obi has been endorse by OBJ to win the PDP ticket. You're one of the people that wished Tinubu does not win the APC ticket.

In 1999, the people of the South West supported Falae, in 2003 they supported Obasanjo.

You know nothing about Nigerian Politics, stick to posting about IPOB madness.

Why will I wish Tinubu will not win the Ticket, Tinubu winning APC ticket, guaranteed APC's loss.

If it was Amechi or Osibanjo, I would have been worried. Delegates just want to feed. People are suffering and hungry, and when it comes to the elections proper, Tinubu cannot buy anyone outside the SW.

Has Tinubu visited Obasanjo to discuss his intentions?

The economic reality facing Nigerians can't be ignored.

February is not far, by the grace of God we will be hear to witness Tinubus retirement together.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Tinubufit: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu tribalistic right but we have 10k igbos working in lagos state civilservice .Tinubu TV the marketing director is igbo...I guess your head is paining you.
SisterFire:
He is far better than tribalist tinubu looking for christians ,SS and se to smeer

1 Like

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Softmirror: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gbengajans:
It is for the electorates to decide
angry

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Softmirror: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:

grin

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Softmirror:

angry

NAIRA 610 - USD 1.

E go shock u.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Softmirror: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

NAIRA 610 - USD 1.

E go shock u.

IT FAVOURS SOME OF US WHO DEAL IN DOLLARS.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by helinues: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did Obj support Buhari in his reelection?
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Softmirror:

IT FAVOURS SOME OF US WHO DEAL IN DOLLARS.

U mean yahoo?
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
helinues:
Did Obj support Buhari in his reelection?

No. Buhari is a military man, Obi is a military man. Even if Obj did not support Buhari, he would also not support Atiku.

But Tinubu is a civilian, and a Yoruba Muslim. Obasanjo is a Christian and not in good terms with Tinubu.

He also will not support Atiku.
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by helinues: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

Why will I wish Tinubu will not win the Ticket, Tinubu winning APC ticket, guaranteed APC's loss.

If it was Amechi or Osibanjo, I would have been worried. Delegates just want to feed. People are suffering and hungry, and when it comes to the elections proper, Tinubu cannot buy anyone outside the SW.

Has Tinubu visited Obasanjo to discuss his intentions?

The economic reality facing Nigerians can't be ignored.

February is not far, by the grace of God we will be hear to witness Tinubus retirement together.

@ emboldened, lies

Hahahaha, have you forgotten quickly?
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by helinues: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

No. Buhari is a military man, Obi is a military man. Even if Obj did not support Buhari, he would also not support Atiku.

But Tinubu is a civilian, and a Yoruba Muslim. Obasanjo is a Christian and not in good terms with Tinubu.

Are you now the new PA of Obj?
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Softmirror: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

U mean yahoo?

Nope.

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Softmirror:

Nope.

There is no opportunity at hand if you have family in Nigeria.

If you use to send $1000 to your family at N200 in 2015 and they paid house rent of 200,000 with it. Today that say that $1000 is N610,000, but that same house rent is now 800,000.

So you even have to send more than $1000 to meet up with the inflation in Nigeria. This applies to housing, food, fuel, school etc.

Go and ask those that have cars from America at the port the new custom charge. Whatever profit you hoped to make have been wiped off.

How do you spend 1,500,000 to clear a 2003 golf car? How much will u sell it?

So you need Peter Obi more than people in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

IGNORAMUS
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by Reality3080: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
udele1:

u no just get sense,u better continue with your ipob rubbish

The same obasanjo that his daughter iyabo lost senatorial election to apc in front of his house?

U don’t even know anything
Re: Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact? by udele1: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
u no just get sense,u better continue with your ipob rubbish

The same obasanjo that his daughter iyabo lost senatorial election to apc in front of his house?

U don’t even know anything

Let's see how Tinubu a Yoruba Muslim struggling for Southern votes, amidst hardship from Buhari, win Atiku a Northern Muslim.

Or even Peter obi, the last hope of the common Nigerian, Christian and Nigerian youths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Knows He Cannot Win. He Is Already Scared / Bandits Reportedly Attacked Kuje Prison In Abuja This Night 5th June (Video) / The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.