Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. (1116 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Electorate: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
When APC came with the change mantra, It all started on Social Media and spreaded like a wild fire...Back in 2014, The All Progressives Congress, APC, said it engaged the services of prominent international political consultants, AKPD Message and Media, Same consultant the Barack Obama team hired to get him into the White House in 2008 and 2012...And of course it doesn't come cheap.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155340-nigeria2015-apc-engages-obamas-u-s-consultants.html

....Money and the need for change played a major role.

Similarly, Social Media was the main tool young Nigerians used to vent their frustration on the now disbanded Sars Team, It was the most brutal protest ever recorded in Nigeria's history.

https://globalhistorydialogues.org/projects/protests-in-nigeria-the-influence-of-social-media/

...Frustration played a major role.

Now, The Obitients have hijacked this very powerful tool...They are everywhere using this tool to build organic structures going from house to house to enlightening people in cities, towns, villages and remote areas...and doing it with passion and not for money, infact, most are self funded just like #Endsars.

...Passion, Frustration and the urgent need for positive change is playing a major role.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has said women and youths formed over 75 percent of registered voters in Nigeria and can single handedly decide the final outcome of the election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/women-youths-can-determine-winners-of-2023-polls-if-inec/

Other Political parties should be worried about this rather than shrug it off with their usual "Elections are not done on Social Media" or "Peter Obi can only win on Social Media" they need to wake up to reality.

I come in peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by BeardedMeat(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't mind them. As if those on social media are not humans who are voters. Do they know how many millions of people were influenced by the social media bug to get their PVCs?
I'm a good example and so is my wife.

15 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by fman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really...
I thought as much..
If Peter obi wins...
I will get a second wife..
But am in support of pdp.

1 Like

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by chidexleo: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
OBIDATTI
To make Nigeria great again

9 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by SmellyNyash: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na so

We go dey give them tackle full dose

Idiots with no shame

3 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by SmellyNyash: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na so

Idiots with no shame

I still dey wonder how and what are they going to tell us during campaign

E still dey beat my imagination

To be sincere with una, those people campaigning and marketing Tilumbu deserve awards because it takes courage and stewpidity to campaign for tilumbu

4 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Abfinest007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
They should sit n relax while we serve them breakfast .

3 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Qtrpst4: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vote for obi so that things go cheap wey you go fit feed the two wives

You need know sey tilumbu and atifku go make dollar rise and so you no go fit pay their bride price.

Vote Obi/Datti

fman:
Really...
I thought as much..
If Peter obi wins...
I will get a second wife..
But am in support of pdp.

4 Likes

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by iamdynamite(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:

You need know sey tilumbu and atifku go make dollar rise and so you no go fit pay their bride price.

Vote Obi/Datti

school me on how obi will make things cheap?
Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by fman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:

Vote Obi/Datti

Exactly, na wetin make I wan take second wife.
Just like Yul Edochie.
I pray he wins
But am a PDP die-hard
Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by fman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Na so

Idiots with no shame
No forget leg-over

1 Like

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Salewa97: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Asiwaju 2023

Asiwaju 2023

Hope '23

Jagaban/Shettima is a goal!

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by drnoel: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Electorate:
When APC came with the change mantra, It all started on Social Media and spreaded like a wild fire...Back in 2014, The All Progressives Congress, APC, said it engaged the services of prominent international political consultants, AKPD Message and Media, Same consultant the Barack Obama team hired to get him into the White House in 2008 and 2012...And of course it doesn't come cheap.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155340-nigeria2015-apc-engages-obamas-u-s-consultants.html

....Money and the need for change played a major role.

Similarly, Social Media was the main tool young Nigerians used to vent their frustration on the now disbanded Sars Team, It was the most brutal protest ever recorded in Nigeria's history.

https://globalhistorydialogues.org/projects/protests-in-nigeria-the-influence-of-social-media/

...Frustration played a major role.

Now, The Obitients have hijacked this very powerful tool...They are everywhere using this tool to build organic structures going from house to house to enlightening people in cities, towns, villages and remote areas...and doing it with passion and not for money, infact, most are self funded just like #Endsars.

...Passion, Frustration and the urgent need for positive change is playing a major role.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has said women and youths formed over 75 percent of registered voters in Nigeria and can single handedly decide the final outcome of the election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/women-youths-can-determine-winners-of-2023-polls-if-inec/

Other Political parties should be worried about this rather than shrug it off with their usual "Elections are not done on Social Media" or "Peter Obi can only win on Social Media" they need to wake up to reality.

I come in peace.

If all these things can stop the rigging in the north. The videos are all over social media. If they are able to contain those form of rigging then Obi would make Aso Rock. But who says they can contain it. Tinubu holds the key to Lagos. Lagos may have suffered due to reduced election polling stations but I don't see how that would stop Tinubu. Atiku on the other hand has the northern oligarchs behind him.
It will be a tough fight. I hope Obi wins but how that's going to happen is a mystery
Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Abilistic(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
smiley

All lies and propaganda!

But unfortunately for them, the internet never forgets.

Even the #30 sachet milo he was hype for having breakfast with back then is now N80.

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Tenses: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
iamdynamite:
school me on how obi will make things cheap?

Production!! production!! production!!

Massive production!!

Isn't a shame that war torn Ukraine is whom the world depends on for grains?

Niger state alone can feed the entire country with it mass arable land.

The law of economics state : the Higher the supply the lower the price and vice versa.

Who made this statement? " I will change Nigeria from a consuming country to a producing country" You guessed right! Mr. Peter Obi. Let's give him a chance if he fails we booth him out ASAP.

Ladies and gentlemen shall we!

1 Like

Re: The Tool APC Used To Topple Jonathons Government In 2015, Now Weaponized By Obi. by Salewa97: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
My vote is for Jagaban of the universe! Nomatter what haters say about him, I don't pay attention to them. God bless Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Lose Big Time Come 2023 Election! / Enugu: Labour Party Takes Over APC Secretariat / Video: See Roads Peter Obi Abandoned In Anambra, Soludo Works On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.