Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) (32705 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

e author=ogwumgbe post=113889466]

My point is that the person you are marketing is a thief and a rogue and has not for once shown leadership by example. His legacy is destructive to the entire nation: Legacy of frequenting abroad for medical check up, buying electorates with millions of naira without even being diplomatic about it: Legacy of thinking that Nigeria is a rotary club that will be shared among some people: it's my turn it's my turn, no plan, nothing, just it's my turn. Your turn to continue where you stopped looting the treasury, just vamoose and stop quoting me
Tinubu developed Lagos, what did Obi do, Tinubu helped improved the state's IGR, what did Obi do, but hide money overseas.

He didn't develop any Lagos bro, he only introduced touting in Lagos. Fashola, Ambode are the ones that did great job in Lagos and not Tinubu, where and where did he develop?
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

He didn't develop any Lagos bro, he only introduced touting in Lagos. Fashola, Ambode are the ones that did great job in Lagos and not Tinubu, where and where did he develop?
Peter Obi introduced Ipob and killing to Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

Peter Obi introduced Ipob and killing to Anambra.

Yet he has huge followers and Anambra people love him, so go and die, your ranting can't stop people from supporting him. As I said, face your corpse and leave the living alone. A region that always believe in selling their conscience. Imaging a region that sidelined Osibanjo, a professor of Law with even great plans for the nation to opt for a dying slowpoke
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by UNDFTD: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

One policeman has been shot dead and patrol vehicles burnt as armed men attacked a police units at Umeano junction, Ibagwa Road, Nsukka LGA, Enugu State.

From WithinNigeriaNews

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2022/06/17/unknown-gunmen-kill-police-officer-set-vehicle-ablaze-in-nsukka/amp/

That serves the mother 4uckers right. I hope they kill all of them!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
e author=ogwumgbe post=113890596]

Yet he has huge followers and Anambra people love him, so go and die, your ranting can't stop people from supporting him. As I said, face your corpse and leave the living alone. A region that always believe in selling their conscience. Imaging a region that sidelined Osibanjo, a professor of Law with even great plans for the nation to opt for a dying slowpoke[/quote]
Politics is about achievement... Lagosians love Tinubu.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Why didn't Obi help bring into power those that can develop Anambra cos Obi did nothing.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

Why didn't Obi help bring into power those that can develop Anambra cos Obi did nothing.

No need to argue with you bro, but your demigod didn't do anything in Lagos except touting and looting. Funso Williams that would have done better died mysteriously
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
author=ogwumgbe post=113892108]

No need to argue with you bro, but your demigod didn't do anything in Lagos except touting and looting. Funso Williams that would have done better died mysteriously[/quote]
Obi's brothers busy killing each other, while all your brothers and sisters run to Tinubu's state...seems you love Tinubu's thugs than your killers and kidnappers.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

author=ogwumgbe post=113892108]

No need to argue with you bro, but your demigod didn't do anything in Lagos except touting and looting. Funso Williams that would have done better died mysteriously
Obi's brothers busy killing each other, while all your brothers and sisters run to Tinubu's state...seems you love Tinubu's thugs than your killers and kidnappers.

Not his State bro, he's not even from Lagos but you people are so daft that someone came from another State and claim to own a State in your region filled with lily livered monkeys and incomparable cowards from the labyrinth. Please leave Peter Obi for us, face your corpse, like I said, we are not preventing you from campaigning for NDE syndrome. You should worry more about OWO massacre and seek retribution than to worry about Peter Obi, Idiot cowards that only knows how to attack the igbos out of jealousy
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Rayjnr: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Whiteshield:
Killed by the UGM.

Have you ever seen Peter Obi condemn UGM and ESN?

Average Igbo politician does not condemn anything his people do
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Not his State bro, he's not even from Lagos but you people are so daft that someone came from another State and claim to own a State in your region filled with lily livered monkeys and incomparable cowards from the labyrinth. Please leave Peter Obi for us, face your corpse, like I said, we are not preventing you from campaigning for NDE syndrome. You should worry more about OWO massacre and seek retribution than to worry about Peter Obi, Idiot cowards that only knows how to attack the igbos out of jealousy
I stopped supporting Obi, because you people are tribal bigots...no presidency for bigots... you and bokoharam no difference. Peter Obi can never be the man Tinubu is. Let him go rule ipob regional government not Nigeria, you people don't believe in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

I stopped supporting Obi, because you people are tribal bigots...no presidency for bigots... you and bokoharam no difference. Peter Obi can never be the man Tinubu is. Let him go rule ipob regional government not Nigeria, you people don't believe in Nigeria.

We don't need your support and and no region practice tribal bigotry as your region, Please face your vegetable and leave Peter Obi alone. You have come with your usual tactics of spiting the igbos out of jealousy, we didn't tell you people to be lazy and amount to nothing in life. Leave us alone and go your way bro
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Corea4king(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
Nawaoh.

The have left Anambra for Enugu.

The kind security in Anambra now is shocking. Well-done Soludo

Ugwuanyi over to you.

I still maintain...... collective effort by government officials in the south east is the last solution

All your mind could tell you they have relocated from anambra to Enugu but could not condemn their evil extortion from the motorist
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by 249morohundiya: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
The useless police run for their life lol I guess they won’t collect #100 on motorists for days now lol.The useless police run for their life lol I guess they won’t collect #100 on motorists for days now lol....
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by baretalk: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

What does it mean to be a Lagosian, do you know the history of Lagos?
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Softmirror: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Police men ran away Instead of neutralizing the gun men who came to attack them angry and the guy in last picture is standing like dumbos hiding face undecided Nigerian police eh.

WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILY INCASE THE GET KILLED? THIS ARE SOME OF NIGERIA'S ARMED FORCES WORRIES. WHY THEY CARELESS BECAUSE NOBODY CARES TOO.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by CUMIN: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
Nawaoh.

The have left Anambra for Enugu.

The kind security in Anambra now is shocking. Well-done Soludo

Ugwuanyi over to you.

I still maintain...... collective effort by government officials in the south east is the last solution

The same Anambra petobi built to perfection. You ran to Enugu...while the rest of your clan ran to Lagos.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Sergio101(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
CUMIN:

The same Anambra petobi built to perfection. You ran to Enugu...while the rest of your clan ran to Lagos.

Mumu.

Read my post again before bringing your myopic tribal tantrum
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Cypress042(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Softmirror:

WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILY INCASE THE GET KILLED? THIS ARE SOME OF NIGERIA'S ARMED FORCES WORRIES. WHY THEY CARELESS BECAUSE NOBODY CARES TOO.
I don't get your point sir.
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
No mercy.lol
Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by Wwwq: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.