Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu (32842 Views)

Nigeria Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC In His Hospital / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ubimagos: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Thank God you got this! These are the people that fought for the democracy you and your Peter Obi is enjoying today yet you don't want to give respect. Check the date "1997", he, Tinubu fought the military to a standstill while your region was organizing one million man match for Abacha.
Shevchenkko:
Did PO call Nigeria a zoo ? Certainly no but your Druggie candidate openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria. How can you govern a country you don't believe in ? The joke is on you
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Chai, fantabulous cheesy
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Shevchenkko: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
ubimagos:
Thank God you got this! These are the people that fought for the democracy you and your Peter Obi is enjoying today yet you don't want to give respect. Check the date "1997", he, Tinubu fought the military to a standstill while your region was organizing one million man match for Abacha.
You're talking trash. Which Tinubu fought for democracy ?Guy don't annoy me this morning and more over, so many Igbos fought for democracy as well
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by JeffSA: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
Peter obi can only be the president of Biafra.

You called Nigeria a zoo, and you are expecting the votes of animals from the zoo. No way!

Anyway na Atiku/PDP go suffer am, their block votes has gone to the wind.
One thing all of you don't know is that if a bad leader or good leader is elected is for everyone. If you like vote Atiku or Tinubu e no consign anyone but u and your generations will feel the pain, one day u will hear your sister or mother is rape and murder.

Prices of everything keep going up, u will still pay for and cry till no energy to do so. You think anymore is begging you to have sense. Almost every small African has solve there electricity problem but Your Zoo can't boost of contant electricity.

As for me I am not here in Nigeria and will make a better plan for my kids. So fuvk yourself with your decision no one care dummy that is suffering and smiling. grin
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Arielle: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

You called Nigeria a zoo, and you are expecting the votes of animals from the zoo. No way!

Why are so worried, though? Since he can never win, it shouldn't be worth your notice.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:
I think Mbaka was right. Buhari was sent to Nigeria by God

It is only a prolonged era of suffering and insecurities like this that can awaken the revolution spirit in every body. Hard times produce hard men. Buhari has done his work and the election act he signed was part of it.

]

Oga be deceiving yourself. You igbos are too sentimental and insecure. The only reason igbos are encouraged to get their PVCs is because an igbo man is vying for the presidency. God has nothing to do with this. There's nothing special about obi other than the fact that, for the first time in years, igbos have someone aspiring for that office whom they can call their own.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Honor10: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Arielle:

Why are so worried, though? Since he can never win, it shouldn't be worth your notice.

We are just reminding you that you will go back to your Biafra or death chant in February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Mumu doctor. See hospital looking like a standard one bedroom flat. Don't collect your consultation fee o, you no need am. Continue.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by vickydevoka(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

N same zoo refuse them to go
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Ucloaded01: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

'You' Idiotic statement to call all Igbos IPOB.
Go and say this on twitter or Facebook I want to check something. Na for only nairaland u fit spew this nonsense.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ERCROSS(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

Oga be deceiving yourself. You igbos are too sentimental and insecure. The only reason igbos are encouraged to get their PVCs is because an igbo man is vying for the presidency. God has nothing to do with this. There's nothing special about obi other than the fact that, for the first time in years, igbos have someone aspiring for that office whom they can call their own.

Oga, is like you have comprehension problem. Did you see any mention of Obi or igbo in my write-up? FYI, I'm Yoruba.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Forumobserver12(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Remind me once again what Boko Haram called Nigeria?
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:

Oga, is like you have comprehension problem. Did you see any mention of Obi or igbo in my write-up? FYI, I'm Yoruba.

You're Yoruba but not omoluabi. Not everyone is a fool. Some can read btw lines. Your post was implied. You don't have to state explicitly obi or igbo for you to be understood. Oga, whether you like it or not, you no be omoluabi.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ERCROSS(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

You're Yoruba but OMOALE yoruba. Not everyone is a fool. Some can read btw lines. Your post was implied. You don't have to state explicitly obi or igbo for you to be understood. Oga, whether you like it or not, you be omo ale.

Oponu ni yin, sir. Na this same tribalism una take spoil the country reach where e dey so. So because I'm Yoruba, I must support a Yoruba candidate
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Babalola0920: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2022
The few that shouting for PVC mean it for LP and are benefactor or religion bigotry or race bigotry... get PVC means alot though but 85% of people that vote don't have social media
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:

Oponu ni yin, sir. Na this same tribalism una take spoil the country reach where e dey so. So because I'm Yoruba, I must support a Yoruba candidate

Not any yoruba candidate but a Yoruba candidate that can do the job in the person of asiwaju BAT. You're joining igbos to support one of their own.. oga, no be omoluabi you be. No igbo will do same for you. But no worry, your eyes go soon clear. You think the average igbo man loves you?

Mind you, there's nothing like tribalism ok? We can never be one, don't let anyone deceive you with the concept of tribalism. Our language, culture, tradition, attitude and behaviors, the way we treat people and outsiders is different. We're different people. We can never be one.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by sylve11: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Don't worry. You will start shouting Biafra or death from February grin grin

grin cool
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by doublecross(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

coming from an APC supporter
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Thazard(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Don't worry. You will start shouting Biafra or death from February grin grin

gringringringrin

Peter Obi 2023
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Jorrsh(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:

It is only a prolonged era of suffering and insecurities like this that can awaken the revolution spirit in every body. Hard times produce hard men. Buhari has done his work and the election act he signed was part of it.

Sowore tried to lead this revolution, but nobody send am. MKO tried it, he lost his life. A lot of people has tried it in the past and they were unsuccessful.

The truth is, when the time is right, everything will fall in place. It will look as though it's nature taking its course, but it's the God of nature doing His extraordinary work in an ordinary way

There flows TEARS OF JOY whenever I hear of the name PETER OBI..never knew there will a rebirth of a new NIGERIA...
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Emmyjay007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good day Naralanders
Please help a fellow Naralander, I have been out of employment for over a year now and I have a 4 yr old asmatic son.
He has been admitted in LUTH now for over a week and I have run out of resources, I can't even afford his inhaler and other prescribed drugs let alone pay for his treatment..
I beg with all humility do sis. Anything at all Will be of help
Gtbank
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by InoGetJoy: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abba114:
speaking of religion, between muslims and christian who has the highest votes in nigeria? this peter obi thing is an illusion keep deceiving yourself. majority of voter arent on social media get this into your head
Nigerian youth constitute 65% of the population, and most go them are on social media. I don't know why y'all keep spewing this crap.
The Muslims seem to have the higher voting population because of voter apathy, especially in the East, but you've seen there has been a radical change and everybody in the East are now getting their PVC and getting ready to vote.
Also, I'm sure you know that in every locale in Nigeria, the Igbos are the second largest in population after the indigenes. Isn't that the reason why MC oluomo attacked those who went to get their PVC in Lagos?
Save your tears for 2023, e go shock una
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

I wonder, suddenlly they IGBOs are not intereested in Biafra anymore, confusd fools.

Atiku has already being chosen, PVC and votes do not count and has never counted, voting is a waste of time in nigerian politics.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by idomytin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Flash and blood did not reveal this to you... Weldon sir!!
ERCROSS:

Sowore tried to lead this revolution, but nobody send am. MKO tried it, he lost his life. A lot of people has tried it in the past and they were unsuccessful.

The truth is, when the time is right, everything will fall in place. It will look as though it's nature taking its course, but it's the God of nature doing His extraordinary work in an ordinary way
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ubimagos: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Check the date boy!
Shevchenkko:
You're talking trash. Which Tinubu fought for democracy ?Guy don't annoy me this morning and more over, so many Igbos fought for democracy as well
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Nigerian youth constitute 65% of the population, and most go them are on social media. I don't know why y'all keep spewing this crap.
The Muslims seem to have the higher voting population because of voter apathy, especially in the East, but you've seen there has been a radical change and everybody in the East are now getting their PVC and getting ready to vote.
Also, I'm sure you know that in every locale in Nigeria, the Igbos are the second largest in population after the indigenes. Isn't that the reason why MC oluomo attacked those who went to get their PVC in Lagos?
Save your tears for 2023, e go shock una
okay
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Allisgud: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

I wish I can locate u when obi win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.