Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu (32852 Views)

Nigeria Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC In His Hospital / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by juman(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ipob the terrorist shouting up and down about presidency, but those elected positions that can be achieved easily, they are not interested.
Electing governors of their states.
Electing national and state legislators.
Are within their reach.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Biafranodogwu55: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice
Nigeria must be obified
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Olastep(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Very good one

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by peculiar2233: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Honor10:
Peter obi can only be the president of Biafra.

You called Nigeria a zoo, and you are expecting the votes of animals from the zoo. No way!

Anyway na Atiku/PDP go suffer am, their block votes has gone to the wind.
E go shock u...
Be truthful to urself. Is zoo not even better than Nigeria? I'm a typical Yoruba and I'm voting Peter Obi for better Nigeria. Do the same too and stop all this lackadaisical

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Rebuke: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Honor10:

You called Nigeria a zoo, and you are expecting the votes of animals from the zoo. No way!

Oya, what do yhu have to say about yhur slave master below?
Yhu guys have spent yhur cards, nothing more to spend.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Simplythebest: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Suffering never tire u
Honor10:

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by leye4u: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
peculiar2233:

E go shock u...
Be truthful to urself. Is zoo not even better than Nigeria? I'm a typical Yoruba and I'm voting Peter Obi for better Nigeria. Do the same too and stop all this lackadaisical

Most Yoruba youths are voting for Obi....Atiku no fit win ...the contest is between Tinubu and Obi...and that Lagosian go chop Nigeria reck,no bi today
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by moneyissweet(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
The medical doctor

Have sense for once even if na just this weekend

amc:

So who is leading the revolution now?
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by anungangampu: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Abba114:
there is something fishy about this peter obi thing i suspect, looking at how these guys are behaving over pvc
Over a 60yrs consciousness has woken up.
South Easterners only care about their private business since the war. They want to change the narrative in 2023

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by grandpoh(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Lani44:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEud4JTy8-E
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden

There’s no point quoting every post on this platform you’re just a scam.
I’ll expose you and your likes soonest.
Watch out!
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Bbbw: 12:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Why
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by DBestDoc(f): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:
I think Mbaka was right. Buhari was sent to Nigeria by God

It is only a prolonged era of suffering and insecurities like this that can awaken the revolution spirit in every body. Hard times produce hard men. Buhari has done his work and the election act he signed was part of it.

Sowore tried to lead this revolution, but nobody send am. MKO tried it, he lost his life. A lot of people has tried it in the past and they were unsuccessful.

The truth is, when the time is right, everything will fall in place. It will look as though it's nature taking its course, but it's the God of nature doing His extraordinary work in an ordinary way

You’re right.
People are receiving some sense already, including me. �
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ogwumgbe: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2022
ERCROSS:
I think Mbaka was right. Buhari was sent to Nigeria by God

It is only a prolonged era of suffering and insecurities like this that can awaken the revolution spirit in every body. Hard times produce hard men. Buhari has done his work and the election act he signed was part of it.

Sowore tried to lead this revolution, but nobody send am. MKO tried it, he lost his life. A lot of people has tried it in the past and they were unsuccessful.

The truth is, when the time is right, everything will fall in place. It will look as though it's nature taking its course, but it's the God of nature doing His extraordinary work in an ordinary way

Absolutely, his failure was blessing in disguise, if he deliberately subject the masses to this level of hardship as a wake up call, then he performed wonderfully. Nigerians have woken up from their slumber: from Endsars to massive accumulation of PVCs, the days of the elites holding sway in Nigeria politics are numbered
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by MrBanner(m): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Lani44:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEud4JTy8-E
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by IDIOTmoderators: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Stupid move... Person go die for your hospital because of PVC.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ogwumgbe: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Rebuke:

Oya, what do yhu have to say about yhur slave master below?
Yhu guys have spent yhur cards, nothing more to spend.

Cry me a river, the tsunami is sweeping everywhere, not only the youths this time but the elites; More important people joining soon. We are tired of rogues taking us back to the stone age. We can't be figurative giant of Africa anymore. We must reflect what giant truly means through constant electricity, adequate water supply, Industrial revolution: massive creation of jobs, transformation of the Police, and only a leader with vision will do it. Go to Rwanda and understand what having a leader with vision is all about

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Shevchenkko: 3:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Did PO call Nigeria a zoo ? Certainly no but your Druggie candidate openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria. How can you govern a country you don't believe in ? The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Everybody wan trend...
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Prismandaaaa(f): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one

Do you know that the constant shaking of bowl in order to coat your peanut burger will eventually affect you sooner or later?

It is not healthy to stress your arms while trying to coat your groundnut because the whole pressure goes to your shoulders and will make you sick.

We understand that the cost of purchasing a foreign peanut coating machine is very high which is why we have decided to fabricate it locally and make it affordable.

Peanut coating machine still goes for 140k till the end of this month.It coats one paint at once. Location is Lagos state and you can visit the workshop to pick yours or send someone across to verify for you if you have anyone in Lagos.
Yeah! Don't miss out on this promo.

Contact the number on my signature for purchase.
#zero, nine, zero,three, one, two, two, five, one, one, two#
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Brotherman(m): 4:25am On Jun 18, 2022
The messes of course, it is an acephalous revolution
quote author=amc post=113888836]

So who is leading the revolution now?[/quote]
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by KGREAT(m): 4:42am On Jun 18, 2022
This is good bro! � �‍♂️
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by DipWire: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Legendforte: 5:56am On Jun 18, 2022
amc:

Me, you and the entire naija youths.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Emmanuel909090: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Seem Nigerian's are just waking up.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by CSTRR: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2022
I won't be surprised if the south East alone churn out 5-6 million votes.

And that is minus the Igbos spread across the country.

They are finally putting their majority status to good use.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by candidbabe(f): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2022
amc:

God almighty
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by Henz81: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

According to Dino Melaye, shaking Tinubu cannot rule a shaking country like Nigeria.
Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by OmoEpe(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2022
The dumb IPOB doctor thinks that PVC are used to vote only their China made lying machine, PO.

It's those PVC that will vote Nigeria's most competent presidential candidate since independence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Aso Rock come may29,2023

Re: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu by ubimagos: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Who is bankrolling him, cash politics in disguise. Peter Obi, well done, oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.