Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached (3316 Views)

INEC Staff That Declared Binani Winner In Absence Of Returning Officer Arrested / Any Ijaw That Believe In One Nigeria Is A Bad Person / Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Cantonese: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:

So why are Igbos always jealous of Ijaw

Landlocked fools.

“Landlocked”? Yet in 5 states of their own, with major local governments in other states. Ijaws are not landlocked, yet they only have one state to themselves. Should we talk about how underdeveloped that single state is here? It is always you with your warped idea about the Igbos.

Those of you who are not landlocked, kindly tell us how developed your areas are.

Do you understand what it means to be landlocked? Please keep your youthful ignorance away from public space.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Freedom34: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2022
That needle wey 'small' nor be the tin wey fowl fit swallow!
Den nor dey tell blindman say rain don start; once water touch hin bodi, he go know d scores!
cool
Sergio101:

You mean from a nobody.

For damn sake the little boy is just a random Nairalander hiding behind different monickers to spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Cantonese:

“Landlocked”? Yet in 5 states of their own, with major local governments in other states. Ijaws are not landlocked, yet they only have one state to themselves. Should we talk about how underdeveloped that single state is here? It is always you with your warped idea about the Igbos.

Those of you who are not landlocked, kindly tell us how developed your areas are.

Do you understand what it means to be landlocked? Please keep your youthful ignorance away from public space.

That doesn't mean Ijaw don't control in the six Niger Delta areas.
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

You mean from a nobody.

For damn sake the little boy is just a random Nairalander hiding behind different monickers to spew rubbish

Nnamdi KANU is just a random Twitter user.

General Ditari is not on Nairaland
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Freedom34:
That needle wey 'small' nor be the tin wey fowl fit swallow!
Den nor dey tell blindman say rain don start; once water touch hin bodi, he go know d scores!
cool

Get Lost angry
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

Nnamdi KANU is just a random Twitter user.

General Ditari is not on Nairaland

I've posted an epic script about Kanu in the first page of this thread.

Do well to post a little about the nairaland general dipari cheesy cheesy

I'm waiting
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

U mean afonjas right.because ss/se are brothers before,now and always.
While afonjas are our enemies, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivess, ritualisst and kriminals.

God forbid Ijaw being brothers to cannibals.

Ijaw are for Ijaw Republic you foolish Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Freedom34: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Small lecture wey I dey give u, u don turnam to quarrel?
All ds small-small pikins sef!
cool
Sergio101:

Get Lost angry

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

I've posted an epic script about Kanu in the first page of this thread.

Do well to post a little about the nairaland general dipari cheesy cheesy

I'm waiting

It has been posted too about what he wrote.

Bros do all you can you are only making him trend more they can't even arrest him without all pipelines getting stopped by Ijaws.

Don't forget that Ijaw is not Yoruba or Igbo that Nigeria don't rest on.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Freedom34:
cool

If I really have time for juvenile epic battle of the doom, I would have let you know.

But since my time ain't for puerile test of fit.......I do say

Get lost!!.

Go and wash plates please!!.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Freedom34:
cool

He is just a frustrated soul.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

If I really have time for juvenile epic battle of the doom, I would have let you know.

But since my time ain't for puerile test of fit.......I do say

Get lost!!.

Go and wash plates please!!.

But you have time to be frustrating yourself on Naira land.

To pull cloth enter road naim remain for you.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

It has been posted too about what he wrote.

Bros do all you can you are only making him trend more they can't even arrest him without all pipelines getting stopped by Ijaws.

Don't forget that Ijaw is not Yoruba or Igbo that Nigeria don't rest on.

@bolded..... you mean only on nairaland??.

SMH.

Btw, all this noise of levelling pipeline, I dare you ingrates to try shit.

Obasanjo's treatment is still smiling (upon the fact that it was done when some filthy militants were making noise).

Touch a pipeline and get all ijaw boisterous dark structures that called themselves human being drown
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

SMH.

Obasanjo's treatment is still smiling (upon the fact that it was done when some filthy militants were making noise).

Touch a pipeline and get all ijaw boisterous dark structures that called themselves human being drown

Dummy, how about the Ijaw Republic Referendum suit in Abuja High Court

How about the Ijaw Republic documents that they've given to the United Nations.

Are those ones too on Naira land??
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

But you have time to be frustrating yourself on Naira land.

To pull cloth enter road naim remain for you.

Have a well organized life kiddo.

You can equally tell your online general to paste his account number for at least 100k so he can at least by a good clothes(thou I know the ediot is a Nairalander).

Out for delusional people sha

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

SMH.

They beg and worship ijaw through that monthly Amnesty not to destroy pipelines

But we are tired of being payed with our own money we will destroy it soon.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

Dummy , how about the Ijaw Republic Referendum suit in Abuja High Court

How about the Ijaw Republic documents that they've given to
the United Nations.

Any Link of this News??

Infact provide even a written document.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

Dummy, how about the Ijaw Republic Referendum suit in Abuja High Court

How about the Ijaw Republic documents that they've given to the United Nations.

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

Any Link of this News??

Infact provide even a written document.

Go find out yourself.

Dummy.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2022
You think Ijaws are not tired of Nigeria too.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Frustrated cannibal.

All your people know is mine pvssy and cannibalize humans.
Don't mistake Ijaws for you.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

Go find out yourself.

Dummy.

That's why I call the whole gimmick a delusion induced.

Just making noise unnecessarily.

No news reportage.

No radio broadcast about the so agitation

No newspaper headlines.

Nothing nothing.

Just a usual noise from ogogoro joint

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Cantonese: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

That doesn't mean Ijaw don't control in the six Niger Delta areas.
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.

Mention the "six Niger Delta areas" where the Ijaws have control, as you call it.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:
You think Ijaws are not tired of Nigeria too.

Who cares if you are tired of watching your oil sucked by Fulani?? undecided

Last time I checked..... flying fück ain't in my dictionary

Sha I trust northern oligarchs on their well developed stylet for sucking of oil cheesy

Useless ijo tribe
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Cantonese:

Mention the "six Niger Delta areas" where the Ijaws have control, as you call it.

All Niger Delta groups cry that Ijaw Marginalize them and lord it over them 24/7.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by OkwuEziokwu(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

We are not like Biafra or Oduduwa.

We stop all pipelines and Nigeria crumbles to dust.

Then stop it! No come here dey yarn dust!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Thoh(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

Who cares if you are tired of watching your oil sucked by Fulani?? undecided

Last time I checked..... flying fück ain't in my dictionary

Sha I trust northern oligarchs on their well developed stylet for sucking of oil cheesy

Useless ijo tribe

Cannibal and pvssy mining Igbo tribe that are 7th class citizens and can never be President.

Cannibals cannot rule normal humans.
Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

All Niger Delta groups cry that Ijaw Marginalize them and lord it over them 24/7.

This boy is too shallow I swear

Just look at an answer he's giving to an asked question.

Nawaoh

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Sergio101(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

And remember the demographic studies you are still running from?

You have not provided answer to what I asked you about ijo population.

Sha, you are too daft for such

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Lionnation: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
no hard feelings

D same way u see this guy is d same way many see nnamdi kanu
be truthful is this how your yourself see Nnamdi KANU,

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by NOwazobia: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2022
People that couldn't defeat a single tribe in Nigeria, wants to fight multitude of tribes...? undecided

Always the dreamers they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached by Cantonese: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:

You could not even provide an answer to that simple question that I asked you. What a big shame.

I remember that earlier I told you to keep your youthful ignorance away from public space.

Please stop disgracing yourself and the too many decent and learned Ijaw people out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu / Labor Party Clearly Winning Benue State / NAF Jet Did Not Crash, Bandits Shot It Down, Killed Pilot, 13 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.