Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" (3387 Views)

Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Kidnappings, Kidnappings and killings everywhere.

I watched Mr Adeboye's video about dissociating himself from the elections, claiming he has never voted yet admonishing others to do so cos it's there responsibility. What about you? Lead by example man.

I was very disappointed when I read sometimes last year that Adeboye visited El'rufai in Kaduna State when some Redeemed Members were kidnapped. Shortly after they were then released.

Understand this, Pst Adeboye has been using "father of all" to hide behind fear and absolute indifference. While Minority Christian brethrens up North are marginalized, brutalized and killed in droves in their houses and place of engagement, he has never sympathized or lend his "Christian fatherly" voice to North minorities. Yet he goes to the North to wine and dine with their oppressors.

That's why I never take "Redeemed" members on evangelism seriously. If we'd all died in the North who would you have been inviting to your Churches, Who? Mmh?!

Tell all Christian "fathers" to stop deceiving themselves. John The Baptist, Paul, Peter, all the original and first Christian Apostles of old, even Jesus Christ, was never quite to the truth in times of oppression. Even Apostle Suleiman with his many controversies never cowers.

If you're forming 'too big to speak against injustice then calm down and stop receiving credit for the works of the Gospel.

Church leaders and their families are killed or kidnapped in Kaduna and other "North" states, you think it's just coincidences? These antagonists have sat down in secret and planned out everything. Don't be deceived, it will get to you soon enough, Mr Father.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by etrouble: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2022
So Daddy G.O. should start wearing Peter Pandora Obituary's face cap, or Atikulation T-shirt, or BATified shoes.

Or, Daddy G.O. should go into the forest to fight bandits and terrorists and release kidnapped Christians.

Definitely this writer is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations. If he doesn't get helo in time, he will soon be nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha

21 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by Viscuz: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
We hear

Sai Obi 2023
4+4
Kawai

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by advanceDNA: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2022
You can't satisfy nigerians....
oyedepo that has never kept quiet since the days buhari was voted into power.... he lamented that nigeria is headimg for a downfall and islamic terrorism will be on the rise...

..they said it's because he's no longer getting waiver on his private jet charge parking space..

Nigerians constantly dragged him that he's only speaking against buhari because the goverment is a muslim goverment that doesn't give him money...

...you now want to blame adeboye for sitting on the fence.... if na you, you go want make anybody drag your old age...

11 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:
So Daddy G.O. should start wearing Peter Pandora Obituary's face cap, or Atikulation T-shirt, or BATified shoes.

Or, Daddy G.O. should go into the forest to fight bandits and terrorists and release kidnapped Christians.

Definitely this writer is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations. If he doesn't get helo in time, he will soon be nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha

Mr man don't be too forward. Nobody is talking about candidates here. Not everybody that speaks against nonsense or supports justice and fairness is automatically Igbo. Calm down and you will understand the write up, ok?

10 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
You can't satisfy nigerians....
oyedepo that has never kept quiet since the days buhari was voted into power.... he lamented that nigeria is headimg for a downfall and islamic terrorism will be on the rise...

..they said it's because he's no longer getting waiver on his private jet charge parking space..

Nigerians constantly dragged him that he's only speaking against buhari because the goverment is a muslim goverment that doesn't give him money...

...you now want to blame adeboye for sitting on the fence.... if na you, you go want make anybody drag your old age...

Baba first off, I just Liked your comment. Still I don't agree with you entirely. We up North are facing the most brutal government approved injustice in Nigerian history. Oyedepo, Paul Enenche, Apostle Suleiman, etc are doing what true Christian leaders should. Speaking truth to power.

I stopped going to Christ Embassy 'my church', and by extension Pentecostal churches cos I began asking important questions you people are blinded to. Are we really Christian brothers? Are the Yoruba Christians comfortable with the injustice against the Igbos and Northern Minorities cos they are more predominantly Christians?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Redeem church members and pastors are charlatans.

There is nothing Christian about them.

All they know is bring Financial returns to the headquarters.

7 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by yyba: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2022
IPOB terrorists and illiterate thinking are like 5 and 6
LocalStandard1:

I watched Mr Adeboye's video about dissociating himself from the elections, claiming he has never voted yet admonishing others to do so cos it's there responsibility. What about you? Lead by example man.

I was very disappointed when I read sometimes last year that Adeboye visited El'rufai in Kaduna State when some Redeemed Members were kidnapped. Shortly after they were then released.

Understand this, Pst Adeboye has been using "father of all" to hide behind fear and absolute indifference. While Minority Christian brethrens up North are marginalized, brutalized and killed in droves in their houses and place of engagement, he has never sympathized or lend his "Christian fatherly" voice to North minorities. Yet he goes to the North to wine and dine with their oppressors.

That's why I never take "Redeemed" members on evangelism seriously. If we'd all died in the North who would you have been inviting to your Churches, Who? Mmh?!

Tell all Christian "fathers" to stop deceiving themselves. John The Baptist, Paul, Peter, all the original and first Christian Apostles of old, even Jesus Christ, was never quite to the truth in times of oppression. Even Apostle Suleiman with his many controversies never cowers.

If you're forming 'too big to speak against injustice then calm down and stop receiving credit for the works of the Gospel.

Church leaders and their families are killed or kidnapped in Kaduna and other "North" states, you think it's just coincidences? These antagonists have sat down in secret and planned out everything. Don't be deceived, it will get to you soon enough, Mr Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
IPOB terrorists and illiterate thinking are like 5 and 6

This song is stale, write a new one.

8 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba first off, I just Liked your comment. Still I don't agree with you entirely. We up North are facing the most brutal government approved injustice in Nigerian history. Oyedepo, Paul Enenche, Apostle Suleiman, etc are doing what true Christian leaders should. Speaking truth to power.

I stopped going to Christ Embassy 'my church', and by extension Pentecostal churches cos I began asking important questions you people are blinded to. Are we really Christian brothers? Are the Yoruba Christians comfortable with the injustice against the Igbos and Northern Minorities cos they are more predominantly Christians?

there has always been division...if it's not religion its tribal.
..the igbos have always taken the yoruba as their enemy since the days of civil war....ordinarily ..the yorubas should not be in bed with the hausa or fulani muslim because yorubas are closer and relate with igbos....there should be an alliance between igbos and yorubas.

..but the yoruba muslim has been letting religion come first...jumping into bed with muslims up north....sadly more of this yoruba muslims are in power....

Anyway...the matter don reach all of us now naaa..

When nnamdi kanu said he doesnt want his region to be part of this useless arrangement called nigeria....they labelled him evil....

Now we cant sleep with two eyes closed...the terrorist are planning to take abuja the way the Taliban took Afghanistan ...

I hope we can get it right this time....im just surprised that some iďíóts are still supporting APC and pdp, even the north thats feeling the heat more... ....its like they dont care whether we die finish in this country...

5 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by Tribal: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
OK.
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by yyba: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

This song is stale, write a new one.
so you think nairaland is a place for kids like you where everything is song

1 Like

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by SmellyNyash: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
grin e pain am
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Ipob pigs and stupidity are inseparable, so baba Oyedepo Adeboye should start wearing hoebi fool shirt.... These bastards supporting the useless piter fool are tool dull.... Mind you, BAT is unstoppable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Ipob pigs and stupidity are inseparable, so baba Oyedepo should start wearing hoebi fool shirt.... These bastards supporting the useless piter fool are tool dull.... Mind you, BAT is unstoppable

Hahahaha. With a name like that, ok.

3 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by Viscuz: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Ipob pigs and stupidity are inseparable, so baba Oyedepo should start wearing hoebi fool shirt.... These bastards supporting the useless piter fool are tool dull.... Mind you, BAT is unstoppable

Unstoppable to pampers depot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by wallarwallar(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
So baba shud carry gun to fight bandits.. U @ emotionally sick. So baba shud also tell you who to vote for like Paul eneche who lack Spiritual sense of leading but overwhelmed by his personal feeling for Obi and his lack of divine wisdom

1 Like

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by DaInferno(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:

mtchww...you didn't read the part were he said he DIDNT VOTE-LEAD BY EXAMPLE??
U just rush the attack am. Rest abeg grin
I don't know why you people hate it when they call men of God out

2 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by LocalStandard1(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
DaInferno:
mtchww...you didn't read the part were he said he DIDNT VOTE-LEAD BY EXAMPLE??
U just rush the attack am. Rest abeg grin
I don't know why you people hate it when they call men of God out

Thank you. That's why they're easily deceived, knowing a majority don't even read they go on to sign there God-given freedom away.

2 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by BATified2023: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:

this people will insult Jesus Christ cos of peter obi n they claim to be a Christian

Once u don’t support peter obi they must insult u

Do u see them insult oyedepo,Paul enenche n apostle suleiman?
It’s cos they are supporting Peter obi

I can’t imagine someone like suleiman not supporting obi by now they will have released list of 1 million actresses he slept with

Imagine calling adeboye a bitch cos he doesn’t support obi

2 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by TooMuchStuff: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Pastor Adeboye is a friend of Buhari n Tinubu.

Most of the properties owned by RCCG across SW are somewhat lobbied for by Tinubu connection.

If he's going to vote today it will be Tinubu or APC. But since PO is God's choice this time, baba has to form super neutral.

3 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
We listening Sai politicians 20234+4Kawai
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by JustSynergy(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Op, so where were you when Pst. Adeboye led a peaceful protest against killing in the north.

1 Like

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by sreamsense: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You are just looking for somebody to drag into mud with yourself. Nobody can satisfy human being like you. What difference has pastors speaking truth according to you made in Nigeria on insecurity? What difference has your many previous protests against government yielded? Bring your father here to come forward with speaking truth to government and let's see if difference will be made this time? If I were pastor Adeboye, I will do exactly what Adeboye did. Go and look for work if you are jobless so you won't put all your trust in government.

Later you will come back on social media to blame pastor Adeboye that he told you to support failure if things don't go in your direction with your candidate later in the future. No candidate is better, they are the same. Majority of the problem is not about leaders but followers. Any candidate you vote for and put in power will only try his/her best, but will still fail if there is no support of followers to corporate. Even if obi wins, he will still be blamed and call all kinds of bad names when he becomes president.

Some of these pastors that support Obi will still be called different bad names that they supported Obi as failure to put obi on Nigerian. If things don't work out with your selfish expectation in the future on candidate you want to win, you will still be among the one who will critizise pastors for involving in politics instead of facing the work of God. I support pastor Adeboye for using wisdom where many people like you don't have one.
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by ScamHunter: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
He is a tribal pastor. Didn't you see how he fought against Jonathan? Led one million man march against him citing insecurity. Now he is quiet
By their fruit you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by ScamHunter: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
JustSynergy:
Op, so where were you when Pst. Adeboye led a peaceful protest against killing in the north.

That one is hypocritical because people called him out. Somebody who fought a Christian president because his pastor was deputizing an unbeliever. We know that strategy. The only reason he wants Muslims to continue is that Obi is not Yoruba. He prefers Yoruba president that is a Muslim to any Christian no. Yoruba the same way he backed a northern Muslim against a southern non Yoruba Christian.

4 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by apache22b: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Over my dead body will Peter Obi be my President shocked
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by ScamHunter: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi be my President shocked

Put your house in order before May 2023.

4 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by delkuf(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Voting is a choice.
Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by ScamHunter: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Ipob pigs and stupidity are inseparable, so baba Oyedepo Adeboye should start wearing hoebi fool shirt.... These bastards supporting the useless piter fool are tool dull.... Mind you, BAT is unstoppable
@bolded grin

2 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by Johnlegacy57: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
wallarwallar:
So baba shud carry gun to fight bandits.. U @ emotionally sick. So baba shud also tell you who to vote for like Paul eneche who lack Spiritual sense of leading but overwhelmed by his personal feeling for Obi and his lack of divine wisdom
Paul enenche is far better than Adeboye. At least if you feel something is bad you should speak against it irrespective of who its hurts. A redeemed pastor wife was killed on a morning evangelism what did adeboye or redeem church do or say. I bet you enenche and oyedepo will raise hell to ensure justice. Adeboye is no father of Christianity in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" by Techstar: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I was thinking about something like this the other time. The Church is called the Body of Christ and the Bride of Jesus. Why is it that the Church in the South is acting nonchalant to the pains of the Church in the north? In the days of the Apostles, Christians in richer towns like Thessalonians used to contribute money and send to Christians in persecuted parts of Jerusalem. How can the Church in the South be building mega buildings while those in Makurdi are having their houses burnt and nothing much is done to rehabilitate them?
See the media outcry that occurred for the Own massacre, if it had happened in Kaduna South, would we even had noticed it? As for Pst Adeboye, who are we to criticize a senior Servant, the only person he can answer to is his master not us. He has paid his price, and he is now old. Let the younger generation of ministers learn from their gains and mistakes and try to do better in our generation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appoint Mrs Azuka Charles As Defense Secretary Of Biafa-pic / LP Senators Elect Accompany President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Port Harcour / A Developing Nation Vs A Dead Nation Presidential Convoy: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.