Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. (768 Views)

Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / Peter Obi Being Measured By His Tailor For Another Black Suit(photo) / Picture Of Shettima Watching Peter Obi Being Loved At The NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi was honored by Lagos Business School and all his current claims today of being an outstanding governor of Anambra State were validated then on July 23rd, 2014 by the moderator. The audience were not taking him seriously by their mood, he was appearing too serious for the occasion but Obi begged each of them not to leave governance to the least qualified in the society because it was a recipe for disaster - as if he had a premonition of the 2nd coming of Buhari. Nigerians there at the event most likely never envisaged a time when no one can travel on he road anywhere in Nigeria for fear of being kidnapped, unknown gun men shooting up churches, Nigeria becoming the poverty capital of the world and all we have seen and experienced in Nigeria since 2015

He warned Nigeria that - "when you go back to your homes this night, look at your children - then make up your mind, we must stop this abuse of our country, otherwise the society we abuse today, will take it's revenge on our children tomorrow"

please watch and make your assessment, but I believe, ANY NIGERIAN ADULT WHO GENUINELY LOVES NIGERIA should give Peter Obi a chance for at least 4 years to make the difference. Let us not say in decades to come - Peter Obi would have made Nigeria work and better IF only we gave him a chance, like some of our people still say of Awolowo today. Obi is the man of the moment, let's give him a try, happy viewing!

@ lalasticlala - oya push to front page, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHboQnuUqxM
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by PresidObi: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only aspirant with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by triple996(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Next will be....... obi by puff puff

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Oilwell(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
PO 2023

A 9 months old pregnancy cannot be covered with mere hands or hidden.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's a pity a man like this is still being debated as an option to the likes of a known Thief Atiku OR a known bullion van lord of street urchins called Tinubu - a country truly deserve the leader they get undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi , the chosen one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only aspirant with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

I was moved to tears when I saw this video - why our people like suffer head like this? and later we start complaining of useless leadership angry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Reality3080: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
okuta007:

I was moved to tears when I saw this video - why our people like suffer head like this? and later we start complaining of useless leadership angry
do u realize tinubu was specially invited to witness d swearing in of obama among other numerous awards
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Godjone(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Buhari, tinubu, Atiku and all Nigerians know inside their hearts that mr Obi is the best, but because of religion, hate, party affiliation and personal sentiments, they will not live by the truth. Oh lord God in heaven, you know how we the masses have suffered in the hands of bad leaders. Pls do your miracle and let it manifest to favor Obi so that we the suffering masses can for once have a better life. This i pray in Jesus Christ name amen

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by godliman: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Godjone:
Buhari, tinubu, Atiku and all Nigerians know inside their hearts that mr Obi is the best, but because of religion, hate, party affiliation and personal sentiments, they will not live by the truth. Oh lord God in heaven, you know how we the masses have suffered in the hands of bad leaders. Pls do your miracle and let it manifest to favor Obi so that we the suffering masses can for once have a better life. This i pray in Jesus Christ name amen
Ameeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
do u realize tinubu was specially invited to witness d swearing in of obama among other numerous awards

the same Obama that destroyed Libya ? what is so special about Obama? Obama that gave us Buhari ? yes Tinubu and Obama are the same - they destroy the fortunes of the countries they govern as sow the seed of confusion everywhere

Guy for sleep and stop your Tinubu worship

Obi was a billionaire before politics - we know how he made his money - he is a trader, UK government has his tax information- what was Tinubu before politics?

ordinary age, he is lying

ordinary school result he is lying

and tell me he won’t lie to you about his source of his money

no worry since ona suffer and mumu never do, una go collect bad leadership

killings everywhere joblessness everywhere absent old president called buhari - and u want an absent old tinubu to take over

you and people like you are the problem of Nigeria -

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why is this beautiful thread not yet on front page? Lalasticlala!!!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Reality3080: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
okuta007:

the same Obama that destroyed Libya ? what is so special about Obama? Obama that gave us Buhari ? yes Tinubu and Obama are the same - they destroy the fortunes of the countries they govern as sow the seed of confusion everywhere

Guy for sleep and stop your Tinubu worship

Obi was a billionaire before politics - we know how he made his money - he is a trader, UK government has his tax information- what was Tinubu before politics?

ordinary age, he is lying

ordinary school result he is lying

and tell me he won’t lie to you about his source of his money

no worry since ona suffer and mumu never do, una go collect bad leadership

killings everywhere joblessness everywhere absent old president called buhari - and u want an absent old tinubu to take over

you and people like you are the problem of Nigeria -
all these cos of him tu lie

The man that lies for a living

He won’t even win 2 Igbo states not to talk of winning all
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
all these cos of him tu lie

The man that lies for a living

He won’t even win 2 Igbo states not to talk of winning all

did you watch the video i just posted? i guess you either do not have the intelligence to open the video or understand the english they spoke in the video grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice.
My vote is for you..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by sonature1: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man is an asset to this country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi is never a pretender. He has always been a good man but Atiku and Tinubu are obviously desperately seeking the presidency to increase their loot.

Obi has got my vote 100%
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ware invited to DNC convention

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by maestroferddi: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi has this charming personality that it takes a very mean heart not to like him.

Let's make Nigeria work by electing Peter Gregory Obi as the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He is fantastically prepared for transformative leadership.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by SmartPolician: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
okuta007:

Exactly!

Peter Obi told those professionals that they allow their inferiors to govern them and still turn around to complain about bad governance.

Seeing someone like Peter Obi succeed is a clear indication that there's hope for sanity and uprightness in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
post=113891445:

Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was invited to DNC convention

Were.

You are doing a great job! Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by SmartPolician: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

Peter Obi movement is even bigger than him!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

Peter Obi movement is even bigger than him!

True, because the country is in a serious bind right now…. we need an Obi to get out of the mess we have found ourselves
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Why is this beautiful thread not yet on front page? Lalasticlala!!!

i no understand oooo grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. by okuta007: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

If country like Ghana has some one like Obi, they will make him President but naija democracy is 75% tribal/ religious/ ethnic sentiments, 20% deep pocket And 5% common sense and experience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Abuja Is Presently Under Attack By Bandits / Where Reno Omokri Bbnaija Never Start? Where Kwankwaso Nasarawa No Be North? See / As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.