Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) (48015 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2022
B3sty:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Victory is From God Alone.

It was police that got him not the chicken army.
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by sukar886: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2022
If na for other region now, aboki people no go gree person hear word
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Kemetals: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
No point taking this fellow to your station. Waste him immediately before federal government pardoning them and recruiting them into soldiers causing more harm to the military and police
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Oluwatobiloba07: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Suddenly repent and send to UK for scholarship
HONESTFACT101:
Very Good But Hope He Won't Suddenly Repent.

Cos I know my countryundecided ......signing out✈
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Rebirth212: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Why are U telling us ??
Kill him ASAP

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by DOM7: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Look at this rag tag thing!
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by nyiamfrank: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
B3sty:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Victory is From God Alone.
You saw Nigeria Police sign post,
You saw policemen at the scene of crime,
You saw the headline reading "police"
And you are giving Kudos to Nigerian army.

Are you stupid or you are not normal?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by ViceGovernor: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
See that Glock very beautiful cheesy
Wish I could get one my pumper is too heavy to carry around undecided
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by ViceGovernor: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Rebirth212:
Why are U telling us ??
Kill him ASAP
Kill ke?
I can bet my left nut that guy will be released very soon and this is the last time we'll hear of this case no be northern Nigeria again undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by SuRamzy: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Please I need active facebook page urgently
Whatsapp me 0901____292----7864 if you have anyone available for Sale
PLEASE MAIL ME I'M NOT ON WHATSAPP.
suramzytv@gmail.com
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Emperorx: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:
BASTARD angry
Why is there no capital punishment in this country.
Boil him to death angry
Lol does he look like egg to u
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:
BASTARD angry
Why is there no capital punishment in this country.
Boil him to death angry

dump him in a nice BRAZEN BULL

https://allthatsinteresting.com/brazen-bull
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by B3sty(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
nyiamfrank:
You saw Nigeria Police sign post,
You saw policemen at the scene of crime,
You saw the headline reading "police"
And you are giving Kudos to Nigerian army.

Are you stupid or you are not normal?
Can't you pass your message without using vulgar words? If you're matured enough, you'll see the Sarcasm in my Statement... I think you're the Bigger F00l here, Scumb@g.
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by MSesan: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good talent but wrong use undecided
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2022
You don’t mean it so those Boko hAram dey dey on market ice � Para shine shine if you know you know �
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by nyiamfrank: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2022
B3sty:

Can't you pass your message without using vulgar words? If you're matured enough, you'll see the Sarcasm in my Statement... I think you're the Bigger F00l here, Scumb@g.
It quite conspicuous that you are foolishness personified. A subject matter with three obvious evidences and you are dragging it to a different way.

With the aid of a diagram, elucidate why you cannot be addressed as a stupid man.
Re: Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) by B3sty(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:
It quite conspicuous that you are foolishness personified. A subject matter with three obvious evidences and you are dragging it to a different way.

With the aid of a diagram, elucidate why you cannot be addressed as a stupid man.
Can't you just read and move on? It's only an slowpoke (Which obviously you're) that will want to drag himself to issue(s) that has no direct impact on the subject matter. I won't trade words with a r€tard son of a M0r0n like you... Efulefuuu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.