Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Peter Obi's Unexpected Popularity Has Rattled Die Hard Tribalists To The Core! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Unexpected Popularity Has Rattled Die Hard Tribalists To The Core! (215 Views)

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Unexpected Popularity Has Rattled Die Hard Tribalists To The Core! by onumadu: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Now you see them all over here and on Twitter throwing EVERYTHING at Obi, including the kitchen sink! lol

They are REALLY panicking because the people have decided to do something different next year.
The evidence is growing daily.

Saving Nigeria is a HERCULEAN TASK!

Die hard tribalists gave us calamity TWICE (2015 and 2019). They are at it again, but this time it won't be easy for them. Nigerians have SUFFERED as a result.

Labor Party/ Obi campaign should:

(1) Do some strategic LEG WORK (I.e, activate local unions);

(2) Form necessary political alliances;

(3) Get the change message to ALL parts of Nigeria (never concede any part of Nigeria -GO FOR ALL);

(4) IGNORE ALL TRIBALIST TROLLS (and they are growing daily in number and sophistication -more will join as Obi's popularity continues to surge!);

(5) Remain calm;

(6) Keep focus; and

(7) Just keep registering new party members especially youths.

The current dire conditions and hardship in Nigeria is enough campaign material.

Things will get worse between now and election day, because the party in power has no ideas or plans for the country.

The Naira will likely drop further because APC has no plans for real change.

PDP has plans, but corruption is a huge problem in the party.

I think it was wise of Obi to exit the scene for a few days, to let off steam in the polity.

REAL WORK SHOULD START NOW.

My last advice is to keep in mind this famous quote accredited to Mahatma Gandhi:

First they will ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win! grin

We are now in the third stage of that Gandhi quote, and it will get more ferocious as the election gets closer.

But if the change crew stays the course, the fourth stage of that quote will happen!

With much love for our OBIdient servant leader loading in 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Unexpected Popularity Has Rattled Die Hard Tribalists To The Core! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
We are ready as a youth i done tire to dey see nonsense money no dey nothing nothing i keep giving people urgent 2k if people am not suppose to give why naw bad governance a cup of garri 150 something that use to sell 50naira undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Unexpected Popularity Has Rattled Die Hard Tribalists To The Core! by onumadu: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
We are ready as a youth i done tire to dey see nonsense money no dey nothing nothing i keep giving people urgent 2k if people am not suppose to give why naw bad governance a cup of garri 150 something that use to sell 50naira undecided

That is the spirit!
Believe me the youths OWN this country. They proved it partially during the EndSars riots and the thieves panicked!
Next year belongs to the youths, and the thieves have nowhere to hide this time as long as the youths reject their divide and rule tactics.
The youths will arrest the thieves with their votes.
You only need to reject distractions sponsored by the thieves.
2023 is the year of the Nigerian youth!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G7 Tinkering With Setting A Ceiling On Prices For Russian Oil - BUT! / Voters Cards Will Not Win The 2023 Elections / How ‘memory Disorder’ Forced Justice Tanko To Resign As CJN – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.