Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] (3816 Views)

I Taught Him A Lesson By Raping His Pregnant Wife – Herdsman Confesses / Gateman And Driver Engage In A Bitter Fight Over Seniority In Lagos / Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by micheal34(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
A man has taken to Twitter to share the message he received from a debtor as he advised people to stop lending others money.

"Stop lending money to people. They won't pay you back," the man wrote.

Man taught a bitter lesson by his debtor advices followers to stop lending people money as he shares message from said debtor

Another tweet he shared reads: "When you lend people money, you tend to lose both the money and friendship."

Man taught a bitter lesson by his debtor advices followers to stop lending people money as he shares message from said debtor

He then shared a personal experience with someone who blocked him despite owing him money.

When the debtor unblocked him, he sent a message to ask for his money but the debtor told him that he won't get his money back.

More screenshot below :

https://voicesuit.com/man-taught-a-bitter-lesson-by-his-debtor-advices-followers-to-stop-lending-people-money-as-he-shares-message-from-said-debtor/

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Zonefree(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na person wey get excess money dey lend.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
lol..

Make I no talk
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by DipWire: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm not lending again

1 Like

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Samfloxin(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
The person I lend 25 thousand in 2007 just to save his family from being thrown out by the landlord paid 5 thousand in 2010 and disappeared till today. He is now a man of God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by inoki247: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even me if I broke na my bank Overdraft I dey use rescue myself buh u will be finding wu to borrow you money nd act like say na free money dem give u...

The world we are now is neva give what you can't let go...

People wey dey owe loan shark app money without minding the Damage doz people will cause nd still mak sure dey dont pay dem bak...

Na dem go come dey worried abt friendship if the relationship wan destroy mak e destroy wetin concern dem..

I know how many friend wey I don lose with this borrow me money wey dem no talk again after them colet the money....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samfloxin:
The person I lend 25 thousand in 2007 just to save his family from being thrown out by the landlord paid 5 thousand in 2010 and disappeared till today. He is now a man of God

cheesy cheesy cheesy

God and remind him at the altar.

Seriously if you want to borrow someone money, ask him or her.

Do you value our relationship, if he say yes. Don't borrow him, just tell him the money will ruin it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by money121(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Bahamas95(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Some Nigerians are like that, to pay their debt is a problem. Most times it ends in quarrel/fighting

Even our government isn't left out, I am not sure they have paid the loan they collected from China.......Very soon all of us would be forced to speak Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by dopedan(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Easiest way to get an enemy?
Lend them money
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Fashionista01(f): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Autobot05: 3:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Don’t lend what you can’t afford to lose / forget
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by freddie009(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Na person wey get excess money dey lend.

I don't tell you no, after post you everyday Nah you go tire. Lol

Them go humble when them one collect the money, and will turn lion king when is time to pay back.

Thank God for loan app, I will suggest lots for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by brainhack(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol People can be so evil, even to pay the smallest amount is a problem for them. That’s a real lesson, avoid lending people, let them go to the bank.

This year I recovered debt from each and every debtor in my life. Most paid willingly just because they know the kind of person I am when I get serious, the worst are those spending on themselves and their family while still refusing to pay. *spits*

Advise: if you want to accomplish the same feat prepare to go the extra mile, be ready to touch the hem of the garment of Satan himself. Some people are the worst, they add no value, you wish you never meet them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Bahamas95:
Some Nigerians are like that, to pay their debt is a problem. Most times it ends in quarrel/fighting

Even our government isn't left out, I am not sure they have paid the loan they collected from China.......Very soon all of us would be forced to speak Chinese.
Chinese doesn't give a loan without asking for a collateral.Before a loan shark will give out loan it will demand for BVN and bank statement.The day them go hack your bank E go be like film.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Jmichael1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
I dn cross my mind never to lend money to anybody again...
person wen i lend 30k since febuary no dey pick my call again...

1 Like

Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Ifakiland(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
micheal34:
A man has taken to Twitter to share the message he received from a debtor as he advised people to stop lending others money.

"Stop lending money to people. They won't pay you back," the man wrote.

Another tweet he shared reads: "When you lend people money, you tend to lose both the money and friendship."

He then shared a personal experience with someone who blocked him despite owing him money.

When the debtor unblocked him, he sent a message to ask for his money but the debtor told him that he won't get his money back.

More screenshot below :

https://voicesuit.com/man-taught-a-bitter-lesson-by-his-debtor-advices-followers-to-stop-lending-people-money-as-he-shares-message-from-said-debtor/
See the boldness....lol....make I no talk wetin I go do such an ingrate....cos na him go dey beg me go collect my money by the time I done
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't lend more than you can't afford to loose, humans value money more than integrity and friendship.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by 27Pushing30: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nothing wrong in lending anyone money … in fact if someone I’m not too chitty-chatty with , someone I don’t consider a friend asks me for money I find it difficult to lend to them because I’m wondering why they can’t raise such funds from their circle.

But my guy no fit ask me for funds wey I no go deliver am and vice versa… cos if I can’t borrow from you and can’t lend you MONEY then what are we doing calling ourselves friends
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2022
27Pushing30:
Nothing wrong in lending anyone money … in fact if someone I’m not too chitty-chatty with , someone I don’t consider a friend asks me for money I find it difficult to lend to them because I’m wondering why they can’t raise such funds from their circle.

But my guy no fit ask me for funds wey I no go deliver am and vice versa… cos if I can’t borrow from you and can’t lend you MONEY then what are we doing calling ourselves friends
Na friends worst pass.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by Waterysperm: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
That one concern you. The person wey borrow me #33k around February don call me tire. He wan use calls suffocate my life. But the summary of the whole thing be say I no dey pick him call again. I just dey pity my neighbour wey borrow me 20k last week. He go request for am tire and I won't still pay shishi. Laslas he will stop disturbing me and allow me be. Thank God he is a jovial man and no dey find trouble at all. Before you come here to criticize me, always have it in mind that "man must survive". Infact I no dey like pay people if I borrow money from them.
Re: Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] by hiteelong(f): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
That one concern you. The person wey borrow me #33k around February don call me tire. He wan use calls suffocate my life. But the summary of the whole thing be say I no dey pick him call again. I just dey pity my neighbour wey borrow me 20k last week. He go request for am tire and I won't still pay shishi. Laslas he will stop disturbing me and allow me be. Thank God he is a jovial man and no dey find trouble at all. Before you come here to criticize me, always have it in mind that "man must survive". Infact I no dey like pay people if I borrow money from them.

I want to believe you are joking

(1) (Reply)

Don Wanny Is Over. / Mass Suicide!! See What These People Did To Themselves.(See Pictures) / Then Cut His Head Put It In Dustbin - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.