Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank (5040 Views)

80000 S36 Shplus Powerbank / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hi guys, I've wanted to get your usage experience of the SHPLUS powerbank.
I see some people saying that the brand is okay - However, the S26 model with a claim of 30000mAh capacity can't even charge a 4000mAh phone to 100 percent once. First, it came with a terrible USB 2.0 Shor cord that gets really hot when it is working, really hot.

The powerbank takes ages to reach 100 percent, but drains with spread - I've changed USB to my original phone cord, yet same issue.

What's your experience?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by TNORWAY: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
SON really needs to start checking all this things.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
TNORWAY:
You're really right! I wonder why they allow trash into Nigeria anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by TNORWAY: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
ICTNEWS:

it's too.much.........so.many substandard gadgets, electrical, electronics etc

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
ICTNEWS:

Is this this first time we would have substandard products in Nigeria? They have been importing them before you and I was born and they would still be. As long as they pay their customs due and landing fee, you can bring anything into Nigerian market.

Stick with oraimo. They are known for quality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by kenearth50(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
ICTNEWS:
I see some people saying that the brand is okay - However, the S26 model with a claim of 30000mAh capacity can't even charge a 4000mAh phone to 100 percent once. First, it came with a terrible USB 2.0 Shor cord that gets really hot when it is working, really hot.

The powerbank takes ages to reach 100 percent, but drains with spread - I've changed USB to my original phone cord, yet same issue.

What's your experience?

Apart from Oraimo,New Age & some few other good products...

I don't trust most of these power bank that doesn't have name..

Get powerbanks from people who know powerbanks and not just for the fake MAH dey will always claim

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Oraimo power bank is a dopest.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by donbenie(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2022
You get what you pay for..
Bet the so called 30000Mah won't be more than #7K and you believed them..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Bankysterian(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
The power bank spoilt my charger,battery and charging point
A New phone precisely

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Bankysterian:
A New phone precisely
Seriously? Can you share more details on how this happened so that I can probably include it in a review article I'm writing (to be published on Monday) for better evidence.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2022
The substandard guys will just come and sell anything to us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:
I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Bankysterian:
A New phone precisely
why would you use a powerbank to charge your new phone? You sef na wa
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Earlystar698(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2022
The transparent power bank I bought use 16% to charge my 3050mah phone from 0 to 100.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Earlystar698:
The transparent power bank I bought use 16% to charge my 3050mah phone from 0 to 100.
Wow!! Like f'king true?
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Earlystar698(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
ICTNEWS:

Wow!! Like f'king true?

Are you saying it's good? Because I thought 10% should be able to get me from zero to 100.

Thh when the power bank is 100%, 5% get me from zero to 45

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by NACE13: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lmao grin grin
You bought this power bank from roadside sellers, I can bet. While traveling from Ph to Bayelsa, I saw this same type when the guy came close to my window.
30,000mAh can't fit into that case, bro. Even if Gandalf uses sorcery, it won't work. On the bright side, the PB is quite beautiful. Just take your L in peace. Sorry wink
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Earlystar698:

Are you saying it's good? Because I thought 10% should be able to get me from zero to 100.

Thh when the power bank is 100%, 5% get me from zero to 45
It's good! Whether 16 or 10 percent, I think its very durable as far as it can charge your device to 100 percent.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Earlystar698(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
ICTNEWS:

It's good! Whether 16 or 10 percent, I think its very durable as far as it can charge your device to 100 percent.

Well thank you, I got it for 13500, 30kmah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by KingAlabi: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
ICTNEWS:

What's your experience?
You bought the fake bro.
It isn't a top tier product but they are good enough.

Currently using the 30k mah and it is serving me good.

Here is the pic of the original.

Oraimo, new age, redmi power bank are better but more expensive.

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Bankysterian(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
ICTNEWS:

Seriously? Can you share more details on how this happened so that I can probably include it in a review article I'm writing (to be published on Monday) for better evidence.

I bought it
I started charging it with my charge all of a sudden the charger started charging slowly after like two days,I continue using it to charge my phone so the battery capacity started reducing after a long while my phone down Parnell started malfunctioning as a result of it being burnt by the power bank I smelt it too tho
Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Bankysterian(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eyanbahose:
why would you use a powerbank to charge your new phone? You sef na wa
Na London use phone na
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Eyanbahose: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Bankysterian:

Na London use phone na
okay o. Now look at, it has damaged your phone.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by Karlifate: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
If it's not Oraimo, New Age or Virgin

Then, you're on a long thing kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by ICTNEWS: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Mynd44 & Seun & Lalastic lala, help us move this to fp, so that more people can share their experiences.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by umblicachucks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
My brother the best power bank in no particular order are anker, Rossmoss mi, etc They are PD power bank and you can never regret using them. They are durable and super fast charge

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by celestial1: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Get ITEL power bank you will thank me later, I got 20,000 Am for 7500 and it's serve me well

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by anadozie1: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2023
I've not used their power banks. But, the phone chargers dey very good.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by lovewins: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2023
celestial1:
Get ITEL power bank you will thank me later, I got 20,000 Am for 7500 and it's serve me well

Where did you get yours at that price? Plan to get one this week
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by celestial1: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
lovewins:

Where did you get yours at that price? Plan to get one this week
computer Village
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using The SHPLUS Powerbank by lovewins: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
celestial1:
computer Village

Do you have the contact of who you bought from? Could planning to buy one tomorrow. If you do kindly share. Also do you mind uploading a picture of what it looks like? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MTN Barred From Further Sale Of SIM Cards? / How Much Card Do You Recharge In A Day? / Tecno L7 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.