Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor (30277 Views)

PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by 1gbofam: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Misterone:
maybe you don't read the news. The party's choice was wike with a score of 16 - 3 against Okowa. Atiku rejected it and decided on Okowa.

And they think Wike would take it all in good faith. He has been silent for a reason

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They should let okowa be.

NOTHING like Southern unity
Okowa because of Porridge worked against Wike and the South for Atiku and that useless Chairman Ayu the bargain is what Atiku and Ayu Fulfilled.

Atiku /Ayu :Sell your Region and We will give you Vice president slot
Okowa :Yes Daddy

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by aimmoney9: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
1gbofam:

Peter Obi bu the way forward na ebe unu obughi nkem.

APC never fielded Lawan. All those were the usual press shenanigans.

Why did you Port from voting your usual PDP? Onwere ihe mere? grin
You why did you port from voting your usual AD or CPC to APC or you didn't know that those two parties merged to form APC ?...... grin grin

Yeye dey smell....... grin grin grin
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Lexy123O: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
You dey mind that lunatic roaming about the street of Nairaland
1gbofam:

The Op is talking about PDP and not APC.

APC fulfilled it's obligation to the South by Fielding Tinubu while PDP went the way of the North.

Between both parties which one hates Nigerian interest?
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Saig: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
obinnajohnson:
The earlier the south realises that APC as a party does not have the interest of southern Nigeria at heart the better. Let us be OBIdient and vote them out.

Is this about APC or PDP?
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by surequality: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
CAPITAL LETTER Betrayal, come be vice President. You nor know yourself.
Full Delta pikin from Ughelli North LGA living in Warri nai be this..
Beside, the billions of naira you borrowed get ready to account for them from December 2021, you have borrowed more than 200 billion naira.
Me and my community for PVC
P- Peter's
V- Votes
C- Count

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by aramanda14: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Another day another problem

guys incase you don't know, It’s one thing to save and it’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum.

that's why I want to introduce you to the #Fairsave wallet by fairmoney because of the mad features it has. You get access to 10% interest pa and the wallet is so flexible that you can withdraw your money anytime without charges.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by 1gbofam: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
aimmoney9:

You why did you port from voting your usual AD or CPC to APC or you didn't know that those two parties merged to form APC ?...... grin grin

Yeye dey smell....... grin grin grin

Ogbala Oso cheesy
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by surequality: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
As for me and my community, we are for Peter Obi, labor party is the way, truth and light. No polical party can manufacture the Nigeria of our dream except Peter

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by WantsandMore: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Betrayals!!!....y is it that we Southerners can't even play dis politics without feeling betrayed?......Senate president Lawan quietly got his mandidate back even when he didn't participate n we r not hearing so much noise about it....
Machina wey talk say dem threaten him life? Same for Niger north , Deputy whip don collect begin petition. I’m not sure free & fair is anything to go by anymore
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by WantsandMore: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
ken6488:
Okowa just showed us how selfish he can be why hold the meeting power must come south? And settled for VP
Small power is better than no power at all. They should forgive him or not, lol. Okowa played his cards well, wike should play better politics next time, there’s room for improvement.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
obinnajohnson:
The earlier the south realises that APC as a party does not have the interest of southern Nigeria at heart the better. Let us be OBIdient and vote them out. Those that are mentioning my comment don't really know how politically wise and smart the northern politicians are. The North cannot vote for APC due to the fact that a southerner emerged as its flagbearer. The northern politicians have started to align themselves with ATIKU. Why did a northern APC senator decamp to PDP immediately after their presidential primaries? Why did APC delay its presidential primary ?

U must be very.youmg for you not to know that the North has always voted for Southern candidates especially when they know it's not their turn..Most people who say what you just said are not experienced enough to remember history.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reallysimple:
Lol. This head of this committee is only wailing cos he wasnt the one who got nod from Atiku.

Stewpid politicians when it doesn't go their way they'll turn to the community and start soliciting camaraderie.

When it goes their way it's on to looting with no regard for anybody.

Did U read the statement at all? Okowa hosted the meeting where they all agreed on something but he went on to pursue another agenda. He lacks honour!

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by nextstep(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wetin be all this now?
Is it Okowa that caused Atiku to emerge as presidential candidate? Is it not the delegates, and didn't all these people push for a northern presidency? They should take their hurt feelings to the delegates. Knowing my people, I won't even be surprised that the people penning this letter voted for Atiku.

OK, now PDP's presidential candidate has been chosen (Atiku) by the delegates; does wisdom not require that the running mate be from South?

Okowa has for the longest time been gunning for the VP position, which he hopes will make him more suitable for the top job at some point.

What then is all the brouhaha. As a man with Ika heritage myself, I'm torn. I personally want Obi to be president, but I also want to support Okowa. Then again, my feeling is that Obi is the better candidate for the top job, so my vote is with him.

Thing is, if Obi wins, Okowa won't be eligible till we've had another Northern presidency, but if Atiku wins, the chances for Okowa get better.

But not all these noise that these people are making.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ifeanyiclement: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Nobody betrayed you, you betrayed your selves when it is the turn of the south east to be president, everybody suddenly start behaving funny and give your votes to Atiku and Tinubu and still want Igbos to honour some verbal undertakings that has no meanings to them
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Misterone:
Peter Obi is not the best candidate. Choose your and let others choose theirs. It is called a contest for a reason.

Don't mind them. They want to force him on everyone as the best. One would think Anambra is now paradise..How can someone who couldn't transform only one state transform the entire country? Many are just saying he's the best without any Cogent reason to back it up..lol
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ufotunang: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa is fighting for his pocket and bank account... keep on lamenting it does not conern him
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Glycosunde: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2022
what are these people even saying. How did Okowa betrayed the South? Is he the party NWC that didn't zone the party ticket to the south but left it open to all that the highest bidder Atiku later won or was he the one who told all other southern delegates not to vote for Wike and other southern candidates at the primary. Where were these people when the party didn't do the right thing by zoning the ticket to the south, why didn't they come and insist that the ticket must go to the south? All I see is that they are angry that Wike lost both the presidency and vice candidacies but why will he not lose when he is at loggerheads with everybody at the party. A northerner already won the party's ticket and he chose a southerner as his vice so why the fuse about it? They don't have anything meaningful to say, so they should rest. They can't even query Atiku who went behind the party choice of Wike as his vice and instead chose Okowa but they are angry with Okowa for accepting the offer as if they won't accept it if given to them.

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by tonididdy(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2022
All this one na make oga at the top for settle boys.

... When u failed to zone presidency to the south and ganged up against yourselves, you lost all right to morality.

Would the tone be the same if atiku had picked wike?
So the agreement was no southernern should accept vice unless President, as per na you dey pay their children school fees.

TRANSACTIONS dey go on for background, you dey wait for screenshot

Confused fellow, if atiku pick northern now, all hell will still let loose.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ken6488(m): 1:12am On Jun 18, 2022
WantsandMore:

Small power is better than no power at all. They should forgive him or not, lol. Okowa played his cards well, wike should play better politics next time, there’s room for improvement.
That's not politics that's sell out he shown us in the future he can sell our region to the Fulani for his own again, he is a back stabber fighting only for his interest
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by DonWest16(m): 3:30am On Jun 18, 2022
ponishah:

Who be this ni

Way too tired of the failures of PDP and APC you quoting me.

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by OKC22: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa is too ambitious to be trusted.From commissioner of health to SSG to Senator and now the governor.Maybe he believes that destiny is still calling on him to aspire to the VP.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by dimiwot836: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Hdh

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by UgosinaChi(m): 5:01am On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
Season of Lamentation
This guy no try at all. I even wonder what value he will add to Atiku.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by DipWire: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Iamsofavoured(m): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Mad man! This post isn'tabout APC but Okowa and the PDP.
obinnajohnson:
The earlier the south realises that APC as a party does not have the interest of southern Nigeria at heart the better. Let us be OBIdient and vote them out. Those that are mentioning my comment don't really know how politically wise and smart the northern politicians are. The North cannot vote for APC due to the fact that a southerner emerged as its flagbearer. The northern politicians have started to align themselves with ATIKU. Why did a northern APC senator decamp to PDP immediately after their presidential primaries? Why did APC delay its presidential primary ?
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by obinnajohnson: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Iamsofavoured:
Mad man! This post isn'tabout APC but Okowa and the PDP.
I hate dignifying people that mention my comment without their head. How can you call someone you have never met before 'a mad man' simply because he aired his opinion? Grow up, boy.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by WantsandMore: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
ken6488:

That's not politics that's sell out he shown us in the future he can sell our region to the Fulani for his own again, he is a back stabber fighting only for his interest
You mean you have never done sth. In your own interest over that of others before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.