Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? (518 Views)

Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche / Dayo Isreal: Young Nigerians Want Tinubu To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by IamANigerianMan: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Do these northern governors want TINUBU to win or just want to punish him for dared Buhari? How can a sane human thinks of Muslim Muslim or Christian christian today in Nigeria... Even Osibanjo, SGF and BabaChir lawal will not follow them for compaign .... I can assure you any christian try to campaign for this ticket may be executed in the church . Hausa never believe in yoruba Muslim , the earlier the Yoruba know this, the better for them.... Me and family shall Obi-Diet forever and ever... God forgive my sin for voted for Bihari in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by Bentizil: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Do these northern governors want TINUBU to win or just want to punish him for dared Buhari? How can a sane human thinks of Muslim Muslim or Christian christian today in Nigeria... Even Osibanjo, SGF and BabaChir lawal will not follow them for compaign .... I can assure you any christian try to campaign for this ticket may be executed in the church . Hausa never believe in yoruba Muslim , the earlier the Yoruba know this, the better for them.... Me and family shall Obi-Diet forever and ever... God forgive my sin for voted for Bihari in 2015
Who cares whether you and your family are obi-Diet??
Fool!!

2 Likes

Re: Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by IamANigerianMan: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

Who cares whether you and your family are obi-Diet??
Fool!!
Hippopotamus why are you insulting me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by pharmagba: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
1-How could the APC governors/ or delegates votes for Tinubu without considering his vice, this has opened our eyes and understanding that all of them lacks foresight and that's the way they have been handling all issue concerning Nigeria.

2- The largess collected from money bags indeed has also made delegates to sell their conscience and destiny of their children for temporal and selfish gains.

3- What did Tinubu promise them that didn't make them think through, or where they thinking of Muslim- Muslim ticket?
Even Buhari with a steady 11million votes in the north couldn't gamble with it how much Tinubu?
Now no vice in sight even as deadline approaches

4- Those south west governors Sanwoolu and Fayemi who are Christian what will they tell their God in their closet, that they cannot stand for their faith? And others like Amosun, Akpabio and Bankole who should know better do they it's best for Nigeria considering the persecution christians are facing in their own country?

5- Tinubu was a great leader, just like Ronaldo or Messi if they are not fit they are sidelined.
The job of a Nigerian president need a mentally and physically fit individual.
Re: Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by Chinjo2: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
They are hoping for a repeat on the Yaraduas scenerio so that power will return back to them.
Re: Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? by Softmirror: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chinjo2:
They are hoping for a repeat on the Yaraduas scenerio so that power will return back to them.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS WERE BEHIND THE YARADUA SCENARIO?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari / Last Interview Of Oba Ovanramwen A Day Before His Death / 2 million Households Currently Benefitting From Our Cash Transfer, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.