Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari (530 Views)

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by yunggold4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has clarified why he ignored advice from International Monetary Fund, IMF, World Bank and other leading economists to remove the fuel subsidy.

Buhari in an interview he granted Bloomberg, said western allies are now learning that what looks good on paper and the human consequences are two different things. Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2022/06/why-i-ignored-advice-to-wipe-out-fuel.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
certified failure.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by after4: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
The same fuel subsidy he said doesn't exist and was a scam.

Werey dey dusguise

Come to think of it, papa iragbiji was the one that paid people to go protesting because of the same subsidy. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by derecho(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Left it to enrich himself and cronies.
Abeg na who be Minister of Petroleum since 2015 till date?

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by buckeyemedia: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
after4:
The same fuel subsidy he said doesn't exist and was a scam.

Werey dey dusguise

Come to think of it, papa iragbiji was the one that paid people to go protesting because of the same subsidy. Thieves
It doesn’t exist but we have one fixed price of petrol in the whole federation?

Common sense has parted ways with you years ago.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by buckeyemedia: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
derecho:
Left it to enrich himself and cronies.
Abeg na who be Minister of Petroleum since 2015 till date?
Let Government remove it totally, so that the oblivious minded poor people like you feel the heat.

Not knowing that it is because of people like you that the FG has refused to totally deregulate the sector.

Let Dangote’s refinery come on stream next year, you will appreciate the years of NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by after4: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
see how damaged you have become, even buhari said he is still paying subsidy and you and ordinary zombie is talking rubbish

buckeyemedia:
It doesn’t exist but we have one fixed price of petrol in the whole federation?

Common sense has parted ways with you years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Advice To Wipe Out Fuel Subsidy — Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
It's a nice idea am in support of what Mr president did

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Proceed To Court Or Pay 70k Fines. / The / IPOB Rejoins The "Zoo" In An Obidient Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.