Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,509 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Birthday For My Lovely Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday For My Lovely Wife (265 Views)

How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? / Odunlade Adekola Throws Surprise Birthday For His Side Chick, Eniola Ajao / Prof. Mrs Adaeze Nwuzor's Children Celebrate Grand Suprise Birthday For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday For My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Am celebrating my wife Tomorrow , it's her birthday and i want to take her out ,also am gonna want to take an anonymous person out also tomorrow, so i got one slot ,just one person,my plan is to take her to an eatery and get her some delicious meal,am gonna sponsor for the extra plate of meal for the anonymous,if u re in enugu,i have a number in my mind , guess her age right and i am gonna invite you,all expenses to be taken care by me,
NP: JUST MEAL EXPENSES,SOME DECENT MEAL

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 1kg Of Gas Refilled In Your Area? / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Wednesday / How Vacuum Pads Are Used For Surface Conformance And Swiveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.