Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi (229 Views)

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / Adebayo Shittu Backtracks, Says 'it'll Be A Pleasant Thing To Go For NYSC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by Investogist: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has retracted his utterances against Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Mbaka in a statement posted on the Facebook page of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria said his intention is “not to malign His Excellency, Peter Obi’s image but to pray for him.”

Read full article at https://investogist.com/peter-obi-mbaka-backtracks-says-his-intention-is-not-to-malign-obi/
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't usually talk about Men of God because I respect them so much ..
but I think Fr Mbaka should beg God for forgiveness for standing on the way of his beloved son, Peter Obi, whom God himself has sent to liberate Nigerians from the evil government of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by timothy2396(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Baba don loose 150k+ on Facebook alone.. only GOD knows how many members he has left, now he's back to his senses... He has exposed his gulliness to his members now they've left and more are still leaving, no more cashout ��

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
timothy2396:
Baba don loose 150k+ on Facebook alone.. only GOD knows how many members he has left, now he's back to his senses... He has exposed his gulliness to his members now they've left and more are still leaving, no more cashout ��
That's to tell anyone that cares to listen that the peter Obi is a Nigeria project endorsed by God almighty
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by Billygee2u: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Investogist:
Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has retracted his utterances against Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Mbaka in a statement posted on the Facebook page of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria said his intention is “not to malign His Excellency, Peter Obi’s image but to pray for him.”

Read full article at https://investogist.com/peter-obi-mbaka-backtracks-says-his-intention-is-not-to-malign-obi/

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi by shigishege: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Investogist:

If Peter also want to tackle security, this time around he won't go to Egypt, he will need to go and join Nigeria Military or register for a short course in NDA.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Picked Okowa Because He’s Igbo From South-south – Chidoka Reaffirms / Woman Bursts Into Tears At Polling Unit For Not Being Paid After Voting APC Cand / Aniocha North Council Boss Okwechime Confers As Patron M.O.R.E For Delta Youth P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.