Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Aniocha North Council Boss Okwechime Confers As Patron M.O.R.E For Delta Youth P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aniocha North Council Boss Okwechime Confers As Patron M.O.R.E For Delta Youth P (233 Views)

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / 2023: Why We Want Amb. Uba Michael As Governor — Delta Youth Leaders / My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aniocha North Council Boss Okwechime Confers As Patron M.O.R.E For Delta Youth P by Rukkycfr(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
MFDYP Aniocha North Announces Honourable Okwechime As Patron

The coordinator and steering committee members of the Aniocha North chapter of M.O.R.E for Delta Youths Project (MFDYP) announced Hon Kevin Okwechime, the executive chairman of Aniocha North Chairman Local Government Chairman as their patron.

This took place today when the team led by…. Paid a visit to the Council Boss at his office in Issele-Uku.

Hon. Okwuechime lauded the initiative and thanked the team for considering him as patron.

“I must say that the M.O.R.E for Delta Youths Project is a good initiative, I appreciate the Honour of coming to visit me.
“I am willing to support the group and I have accepted to be the group Aniocha North Patron and I charge the group to take up the 5/5 team in Aniocha North" Hon Okwechime said.

Re: Aniocha North Council Boss Okwechime Confers As Patron M.O.R.E For Delta Youth P by WhizdomXX(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Q

(1) (Reply)

Study Tinubu Very Well Before They Ask You This Kind Of Questions At The Exam Ha / Nigerians Must See Beyond Tribe To Progress In The 21st Century / Worst Countries To Live In If You’re A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.