Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Thanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks (716 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / I Just Wanna Say THANKS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Dude397(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
God bless
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hopeful
Re: Thanks by RepoMan007: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2022
I hope mental health isn't high?
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
I hope mental health isn't high?
I don't understand?
Re: Thanks by Mindlog: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
I don't understand?

What is your diagnosis?

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Mindlog:

What is your diagnosis?
Ptsd
Re: Thanks by ZaddyJ: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
Ptsd

Were you a former military man ?
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
ZaddyJ:

Nope but I attended boarding school. That's the genesis
Re: Thanks by mardis: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sorry about this, i just felt pity for you. But it is 450 that it is written on the pack now.
Re: Thanks by Mleeperbother: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Probably per card. No way Risperidòne 3mg is 450 per pack.
Re: Thanks by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sorry bro.

That drug, Risperidone, has some crazy side effects. I hope you're not self-medicating? You mentioned that you've been on treatment for a couple of years? How long?
Re: Thanks by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
Ptsd

I don't think any doctor will prescribe that drug for Ptsd. Are you sure you got the right diagnosis?
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
mardis:
Sorry about this, i just felt pity for you. But it is 450 that it is written on the pack now.
500 per card. There are three cards in a packet. Thanks
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mleeperbother:
Probably per card. No way Risperidòne 3mg is 450 per pack.

yeah per card. It's 500 now
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

I don't think any doctor will prescribe that drug for Ptsd. Are you sure you got the right diagnosis?
it's the right diagnosis. I was on olanzipine for few years then switched to this last year. Are you a doctor?
Re: Thanks by mardis: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
500 per card. There are three cards in a packet. Thanks

Ok, sorry for the questions. What is the history? Where you depressed at some point?
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Sorry bro.

That drug, Risperidone, has some crazy side effects. I hope you're not self-medicating? You mentioned that you've been on treatment for a couple of years? How long?

no it was prescribed by my doctor. I take it together with athane so the side effect is reduced drastically. You could mail me let's talk about that.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
mardis:

Ok, sorry for the questions. What is the history? Where you depressed at some point?
It's a long story but it started in my secondary school days during in boarding house. And also during my early University days. I wasn't diagnosed of depression at anytime and I don't think I was. Mostly anxiety, ptsd. To be honest I also experimented with weed at some point in University.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mindlog:

What is your diagnosis?
Are you a doctor?
Re: Thanks by mardis: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
It's a long story but it started in my secondary school days during in boarding house. And also during my early University days. I wasn't diagnosed of depression at anytime and I don't think I was. Mostly anxiety, ptsd. To be honest I also experimented with weed at some point in University.

Let's say emotions could be a factor. I know someone who is diagnosed of mH and currently on drugs also, same as yours. He was taking the drugs but stopped at some point. The relapse wasn't funny at all. Can it be healed completely?
Re: Thanks by Mindlog: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
Are you a doctor?

No, a Psychotherapist with experience of working in psychiatric facilities.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
mardis:

Let's say emotions could be a factor. I know someone who is diagnosed of mH and currently on drugs also, same as yours. He was taking the drugs but stopped at some point. The relapse wasn't funny at all. Can it be healed completely?
I'm not a doctor so I can't answer but with God all things are possible. You are right about the emotion part also at this point in my life I can't afford to skip.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mindlog:

No, a Psychotherapist with experience of working in psychiatric facilities.
wow. Nice. Just sent you an email.
Re: Thanks by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dude397:
it's the right diagnosis. I was on olanzipine for few years then switched to this last year. Are you a doctor?

No, I'm not a doctor.

That drug is typically prescribed for schizophrenia and symptoms related to psychosis.

Why I asked whether you got a wrong diagnosis is because you mentioned schizophrenia earlier on a different thread.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

No, I'm not a doctor.

That drug is typically prescribed for schizophrenia and symptoms related to psychosis.

Why I asked whether you got a wrong diagnosis is because you mentioned schizophrenia earlier on a different thread.
Most Nigerian Doctors don't have the means of giving you a specific diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues it's mostly trial and error all I know is I've been on the prescribed medication for a while now and I've been perfectly okay ever since. I dare not stop. So you are correct. You can send an email if you are eager to know more.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Help Me pls
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Thanks
Re: Thanks by Papichulostunne(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZaddyJ:

Mumu instead of you to ask what caused it you are asking him if he is was a military man.. Na only military personnel dey suffer from PTSD?

Even accident or kidnapped persons sef do get it..
Next time know how to channel you questions.
Re: Thanks by Papichulostunne(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Acidosis:

No, I'm not a doctor.

He is just begging bro
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Papichulostunne:

He is just begging bro
Bro i got the needed help and bought the needed medication which I'm still taking now. I see no need resurrecting the thread. I mentioned ptsd for a reason best known to me which included still having some form of anonymity. It's actually schizophrenia if u must know which is evident from the medication mentioned to someone who has a slight idea and the one i uploaded that time which i took down. Risperidone 3mg.....Thanks for your concern.
Re: Thanks by Papichulostunne(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dude397:
Bro i got the needed help and bought the needed medication which I'm still taking now. I see no need resurrecting the thread. I mentioned ptsd for a reason best known to me which included still having some form of anonymity. It's actually schizophrenia if u must know which is evident from the medication mentioned to someone who has a slight idea and the one i uploaded that time which i took down. Risperidone 3mg.....Thanks for your concern.
Okay bro.. just that i have the whole of today seen you in almost every topic asking for 500 naira. Almost every topic on FP.
Re: Thanks by Dude397(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Okay bro.. just that i have the whole of today seen you in almost every topic asking for 500 naira. Almost every topic on FP.
lol Bro i just needed the help urgently as the economy is unfriendly coupled with my health issues and it's just two of such posts I made today. Go thru my posts history sir. Every topic on FP? Nah not true. Well i have decided to be Obedient and vote for LP come 2023 to have a working country that takes care of every needs. I have my pvc ready. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy A52, Galaxy A53 , Galaxy A53 , Google Pixel 5a And 6a For Sale / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / I Make 3 Times As Much Money As My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.