Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question (4883 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Honor10: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Shut up, idiot. Is it not strite knowledge? You support corruption and you want everybody to be quiet about it? Don’t you have brain?

So Peter obi is not corrupt, he is a saint!?
Don't worry, your brain will start working by February.
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by naija4life247: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2022
So Buhari, Obasanjo, Goatluck, Yar'Adua, IBB, Abdulsalam, Shagari, Muritala Muhammad, Gowon, Aguyi Ironsi, Tafawa Balewa were all running round Nigeria in order to provide good governance.

While will I even bring myself to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents? Or argue with a child produced like manufactured goods at Enugu Baby Factory.
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Goldenkrezi: 4:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
By young u meant a soon to be 61 year old man is young in ur dictionary
Secondly about corruption this particular obi is not a saint too he allegedly embezzled govt money under his watch Buh was never convicted like atiku and others too
Peter obi is not the fresh air we need remember he was a former running mate to atiku and a card carrying member of pdp till few months back
Like others they are the same old man we claimed we don’t want

Firstly,this is just your reason for not voting Obi because he's turning 61? Is this how you think ffs?
You no see better thing to talk against Obi na age?

Secondly, shut the fvck up for linking Obi with Corruption
Paste a credible link that proves Obi is corrupt first
Omo this one no be stress seff go and vote Ur corrupt thief...

Regardless, Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2022
U are dumb read before u go around quoting people mumu post a credible link that show other candidates are thief too
Goldenkrezi:

Firstly,this is just your reason for not voting Obi because he's turning 61? Is this how you think ffs?
You no see better thing to talk against Obi na age?

Secondly, shut the fvck up for linking Obi with Corruption
Paste a credible link that proves Obi is corrupt first
Omo this one no be stress seff go and vote Ur corrupt thief...

Regardless, Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Read before u go around quoting people bro
00FFT00:

You need to quit the threat and intimidation. How about you bring proof to repudiate his assertion?.
He is not invisible, so are you too.
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
I weep for my country ooo u want to vote for someone dat has not published their manifesto do u guys think at all you guys are just educated illiterate
Ddeliverer007:

A typical Yoruba boy. You are baba Chicago’s boy. You are not even proud to identify with the drug dealer. Lol.

Vote Obi. Vote a man you can be proud of.

Lmao. Manifesto ko, manifestations ni.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by salam8528: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Shalommy:
who give aboki this kind sense? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Na wah o. So aboki no wise and u still dey buy cow meat above 500k? When una go stop this tribal superiority nonsense
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by salam8528: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Apart from race, tinubu is very old, Atiku even though he is physically fitter than tinubu is still very very old…Tinubu takes cocaine and atiku doesn’t, which explains why even though tinubu is younger than Atiku, he appears a lot older…

All that doesn’t matter, they are both not fit be the president of the largest Black Country in the world. They should both retire now.

Obi is coming.
Funny enough the one u think is fit can only be president for the eastern region not the largest black nation in the world. A tribal bigot aint fit to govern this race.
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Goldenkrezi: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
U are dumb read before u go around quoting people mumu post a credible link that show other candidates are thief too

Na ment? grin grin
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by ProfAmaben(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
What if u are picked up by what u just insinuated can u prove it beyond reasonable doubt

Nobody would pick anybody up, Tinubu said worse about Jonathan, he should be ready for more
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by UrPapa: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
So after wining the 100m race, what will now happen?
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by 00FFT00(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
Read before u go around quoting people bro

I did read right,
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by nzube25779: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
They will delegate the job to the running mate the same way Buhari asked Osibanjo to go and represent him in presidencial debateThey will delegate the job to the running mate the same way Buhari asked Osibanjo to go and represent him in presidencial debate...
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by booblacain(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
nzube25779:
They will delegate the job to the running mate the same way Buhari asked Osibanjo to go and represent him in presidencial debateThey will delegate the job to the running mate the same way Buhari asked Osibanjo to go and represent him in presidencial debate...

Na so
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by CR777: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richardonald:
If tortoise self join the race he no go Carry last grin

Hahaha, guy thunder fire u for making me laugh like a real mad man, see as everyone dey look me somehow cos of ur comment grin grin grin grin
Re: A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question by Richardonald(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
CR777:

Hahaha, guy thunder fire u for making me laugh like a real mad man, see as everyone dey look me somehow cos of ur comment grin grin grin grin
bro na true nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out / Questions For Those That Have Been Calling For One Nigeria To Remain / Our Spirit Gone Out Of The Carcass Called Nigeria, We Will Never Come Back –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.