Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC (48153 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Sheggy13(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
frog12:
inec is rigged. you are supposed to submit list of candidates before party primaries. dey don rig lawan enter again
And you think Lawan's name wasn't submitted to INEC before the primaries? Of course it would have been submitted since he also bought the Senate form. What can be used against him was his non-participation in the actual primaries. I'm also interested in knowing if Akpabio and Umahi also participated in the primaries as their names were also submitted here since they contested for President.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Makcollins(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Where is the full list of governors?
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by alade26632: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Seen.Seen....
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by DanielPat01: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Who will Photoshop obi's picture for us now. At least, they photoshopped Buhari, Adamu, Tinubu, even OBj. Let see how they will take it when they photoshepped Obi now

E shock you say you never see Photoshop wey dey trend abi? Yeah Obi looks so presidential, and too respectful to be Photoshoped. You get?
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
DanielPat01:

E shock you say you never see Photoshop wey dey trend abi? Yeah Obi looks so presidential, and too respectful to be Photoshoped. You get?

It only shows that Obi's oppositions are not socio and psychopaths like his supporters. And he is not considered threatening politically to go "crazy" for.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by DanielPat01: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

It only shows that Obi's oppositions are not socio and psychopaths like his supporters. And he is not considered threatening politically to go "crazy" for.

And you think Obi supporters are the only ones against Tinubu or Atiku? Think again nwoke!
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
DanielPat01:

And you think Obi supporters are the only ones against Tinubu or Atiku? Think again nwoke!

Only Obi supporters are know to go about personal attacks,[/b]digital hooliganism,[b] image battery and online insults on other candidate beleiving thats how Peter Obi can get the needed political support ahead of the polls.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by DanielPat01: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Only Obi supporters are know to go about personal attacks,[/b]digital hooliganism,[b] image battery and online insults on other candidate beleiving thats how Peter Obi can get the needed political support ahead of the polls.

Wow very childish assumption. You guys should bring a better strategy this is not working and won't work.

As for your case you simply remain in darkness.

You should either be from the north (including middle belt), SS, or West this are people I know that have a lot of people who have sold their generation unborn to the Fulanis

So it fine with me if you remain in darkness... Peace.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
DanielPat01:

Wow very childish assumption. You guys should bring a better strategy this is not working and won't work.

As for your case you simply remain in darkness.

You should either be from the north (including middle belt), SS, or West this are people I know that have a lot of people who have sold their generation unborn to the Fulanis

So it fine with me if you remain in darkness... Peace.

Tell me five reasons why you think Peter Obi is a better choice than Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso, Atiku Abubakar or Bola Ahmed Tinubu ?
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by 9izone(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING CONTINOUS VOTER REGISTRATION EXERCISE

There is currently an unprecedented surge in INEC centres in the State. Unfortunately most of the people who turn out at these centres have no need to visit the registration centres if they are well informed. We have therefore decided as part of the INEC sensitization exercise to provide the following critical information to the citizens about the ongoing exercise.

1. There is nothing like PVC validation. The PVC card does not expire and does not need revalidation. If you check your PVC, you will see that it does not bear any expiry date.

2. If you are a registered voter but want to �������� to another Polling Unit, you can do that online. You need not waste your time at INEC registration centre.

3. If you are a registered voter and wish to ������ your records, you can do it online. If it involves change of name (like for married women) then you are expected to upload evidence of change of name.

4. If you are a registered voter but your card is ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can do it online.

5. Only two categories of people are actually required to visit INEC registration centers.
(a) ��� ������- Nigerians 18 years and above who have never registered before.
(b) Registered voters who have had issues with Accreditation in previous elections.
These are the two categories we need to capture their biometrics.

The online transaction link is
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

(i). Click on the link, register as a user, and use your login details to proceed with what you want to do.
(ii). When you log in, you will see the following activity windows.
- REVIEWS. Click Review Information and proceed.
- TRANSFER. Click Request Transfer and proceed.
- LOST OR DAMAGED PVC- Click Request New Card and proceed.
The portal is interactive and friendly.

CALL FOR VOLUNTEER ASSISTANTS.
Stakeholders and members of the civil society who are ICT savvy are encouraged to volunteer to assist others in their communities or neighborhoods to help decongest INEC registration centers so that we can focus on new registrants and registered voters with accreditation errors.

(PLEASE help share and circulate this information).
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by DanielPat01: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Tell me five reasons why you think Peter Obi is a better choice than Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso, Atiku Abubakar or Bola Ahmed Tinubu ?

If you can't figure it out at your age then forget it. cool
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
DanielPat01:

If you can't figure it out at your age then forget it. cool

Lol grin typical Obi supporter. Continue in your journey of delusion.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by DanielPat01: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Lol grin typical Obi supporter. Continue in your journey of delusion.

Exactly the statement your type made in 2015 now the delusion has turned reality. I have always known better and still know better.

You are the one should continue in your delusion. Be strongly placed in voodoo spell that you are entangled in for type don't deserve my advice.

Campaigning for another ancestor from the same disastrous party. Tueh! sad
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
DanielPat01:

Exactly the statement your type made in 2015 now the delusion has turned reality. I have always known better and still know better.

You are the one should continue in your delusion. Be strongly placed in voodoo spell that you are entangled in for type don't deserve my advice.

Campaigning for another ancestor from the same disastrous party. Tueh! sad

Obi your choice, not my problem. My choice is my choice tongue.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by fubsy: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yobe - Sen. Ahmed Lawan, wow!!! This is day time robbery. APC is indeed an evil party. How can someone contest and win, and victory will be given to another person? Well, we will wait for INEC, the voters and the court.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Dorakay93(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
vb0mb:

You registered on nairaland yesterday, begin sell data immediately.

God dey see u.
I have been on nairaland since 2010, I couldn't access previous account, hence I registered another one.
If I may ask, how is it your fucking business?
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by Ayodeji2k14: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
princemillla:

Same question am asking I swear . I personally checked the list to see machina on that list but was disappointed mehn
Don't worry,the court of law will give them their mandate.
Re: List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC by emu22(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't understand,what is now d essence of Inec at the party primaries den?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.