Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (65304 Views)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by sammy329(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fresh update grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by humberjade: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

TELL THEM LOUD & CLEAR. IT'S ALL MAN FOR THEMSELVES. HIS SISTER SON THAT IS A REPS MEMBER LOST APC PRIMARIES FOR RE-ELECTION. IF HE COULD NOT INTERVIEW ON BEHALF OF HIS NEPHEW, WHO IS HE GOING TO INTERFERE FOR? HE MIGHT ATTEND ONE OR 2 APC RALLIES BUT THAT'S IT

I will be shocked if he does otherwise
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AfonjaBoston: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Make person gimme the inec website for the results
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by sammy329(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Another one

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

You better give up ohhhhh. In the North Buhari influence won't move more than 5% of votes to APC. Muslim northerners are voting their choice irrespective of party. Buhari SAK is over. How many people got elected cos of Buhari in CPC? Now that he is not on the Ballot, that's the end for APC. APC would still majority of elective offices but would be drastically reduced in the North. See Bauchi gubernatorial in 2019 where Buhari scored over 70% but the incumbent governor lost

You are contradicting yourself.you said with buhari not on the ballot,its over for apc.on the other hand,you agreed that apc will win majority of elections in the north without buhari... You gave examples of when he was in CPC and bauchi guber poll.you are blowing hot and cold.me and you have argued this severally.I told you that tinubu will have less votes than buhari in the north but he will win narrowly in the north against atiku.buhari CPC was winning presidential but losing other seats because the party structure was weaker than pdp plus candidates were not very popular.makura won because he was popular...therefore,tinubu vs atiku will boil down to structure and popularity.atiku is not a very likeable fellow up north like tinubu.therefore,the strength of apc will edge out pdp

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AfonjaBoston: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ventura1:
Ekiti election result can be calculated online if you have the time, over 90% have been uploaded.

Wetin be the website?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by sammy329(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
smiley

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by emilo2bad: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reader530:

40% Kwa. So Auchi is bigger than Benin?
Muslims are the majority in 5 out of 6 local government in Edo north almost majority in 1 out of 5 in Edo central. so generally it is 35% in Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

How many seats did CPC have in Katsina before the Tsunami in 2011? Party is not everything in the Muslim North but the popularity of candidates

Is atiku as popular as buhari,kwankwaso,shehy yaradua,ahmadu bello?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

More Muslims have been killed. We need a better President who can bring us together and improve insecurity

Oga a Christian is what we need
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AfonjaBoston: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Oga a Christian is what we need

My oga give me the inec link i beg make i hack am give APC 16 -0. Lol
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Drbolie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=omolola100 post=113909056]We are ready in Ekiti
I will be observing Ado Ekiti Local Government and Irepodun Ifelodun
Vote wisely Ekiti Kete[/quote

Igede Ekiti is where I use to cast cast my vote but am in BENUE now though... following the update from this end
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by 77up(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti in the pocket already,gimme Osun next month. PDP is dead and buried in south west and Nigeria, Oyo is coming back.

Tinubu 2023!

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Muslim is bout 40% in Edo.....u need to check ya brain regularly undecided kiss
like I do check that of your u.s.e.l.e.s.s mo.the.r always.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reader530:

40% Kwa. So Auchi is bigger than Benin?
you think Auchi is the only place Muslims resides in Auchi?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by nnofaith: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
A lot the peeps here are either children or blinded by sentiments. I am asking the question again give us a list of the prominent politicians in NNPP in the following states for us to make a thorough analysis
1. Sokoto
2. Jigawa
3. Kebbi
4.Katsina
5.Zamfara
6.Kaduna
7.Niger

You will just come here and be spewing rubbish, because of petty and parochial sentiments. Kwamkwaso does not have the clout to flip any of these states unless he has heavy weights from those states in his party. If you know any heavy weight in any of these states in his party name them here. If Apc is going to lose the above states its going to be to the pdp. Politics is local.
FYI in Kano its going to be "kare jini biri jini" between Apc and Nnpp. You know what happened the last election.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Reader530(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
emilo2bad:

Muslims are the majority in 5 out of 6 local government in Edo north almost majority in 1 out of 5 in Edo central. so generally it is 35% in Edo state
It's only in Auchi and Etsako north only
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Voter turnout is not up to 50%
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Ventura1: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by MissLeslie(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Analysing politics without a valid PVC is a waste of time and resources
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Daddycoded: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations BAO

EKITI a gbe ha o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexxi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
You think Apc will win Oyo , then you must high on something. Oyo is the only state Apc can't takeover . Who will takeover oyo state Hope is not that hired Assasin your party presented grin
77up:
Ekiti in the pocket already,gimme Osun next month. PDP is dead and buried in south west and Nigeria, Oyo is coming back.

Tinubu 2023!
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaoluwa122: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
like I do check that of your u.s.e.l.e.s.s mo.the.r always.
Almajiri born of a thousand father son...hope you don chop today....
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaoluwa122: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

You are contradicting yourself.you said with buhari not on the ballot,its over for apc.on the other hand,you agreed that apc will win majority of elections in the north without buhari... You gave examples of when he was in CPC and bauchi guber poll.you are blowing hot and cold.me and you have argued this severally.I told you that tinubu will have less votes than buhari in the north but he will win narrowly in the north against atiku.buhari CPC was winning presidential but losing other seats because the party structure was weaker than pdp plus candidates were not very popular.makura won because he was popular...therefore,tinubu vs atiku will boil down to structure and popularity.atiku is not a very likeable fellow up north like tinubu.therefore,the strength of apc will edge out pdp
How a sensible person think tinubu will edge atiku in the core North still baffles me...like WTF....same north where I dey...or is there another north I dunno of??
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Kwankwaso highest vote share if elections are held today
1. Kano 55%
2. Jigawa 42%
3. Katsina 30
4. Bauchi 32%
5. Kaduna 20%
how did you got this result ?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Kwankwaso doesn't need Shekarau to win in Kano. He only needs Shekarau to help increase his margin of victory and to make sure APC doesn't win a single seat in Kano. He wants to give a knockout punch to Ganduje. He also needs Shekarau to help keep hold of Kano state while Kwankwaso goes campaigning for votes all over the country
you are making sense
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaoluwa122: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexxi:
You think Apc will win Oyo , then you must high on something. Oyo is the only state Apc can't takeover . Who will takeover oyo state Hope is not that hired Assasin your party presented grin
Are u minding them...APC for now can never beat Seyi Makinde in any election...make the election occur 10 times...so make una leave this conspiracy theory jare....
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Indispensable85(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reader530:

It's only in Auchi and Etsako north only

Where u see etsako north? It's more honourable to not argue what you don't know. There's nothing like etsako north in Edo State.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Almajiri born of a thousand father son...hope you don chop today....
I knew you're in pain now. Take biscuit and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
I think APC is home and dry with the results I have seen so far.
Ekiti have decided.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by SecretAgent7706: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
H
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexxi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abi oo they don't know how GSM is well loved in oyo , infact with the candidate Apc have , oyo state is a walkover for Makinde .
Infact 1000 Tinubu can't defeat Makinde in Oyo state cool
Olaoluwa122:
Are u minding them...APC for now can never beat Seyi Makinde in any election...make the election occur 10 times...so make una leave this conspiracy theory jare....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.