Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (64675 Views)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by omokab: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
why do u like to deceive yaself like this...am presently in ibadan...and I will tell you that if the election is to happen in 100 times A.P.C will not win once...where will A.P.C win...is it in Ibadan??that has 11 local government or OYO Town...where in particular brr...una go just sit for somewhere in Lag or ABJ and predicting nonsense....
continuing deceiving your online people . I don't think you are Ibadan more than me. I'm staying in I Adam as am typing this message . you are only looking at incumbency factor not a reality factor. All political high factors have left the man you are hailing or you think is only civil servant that will vote on election day. The only opportunity is having for now is rancor in APC leadership of not he won't get any reasonable vote.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Ayuba07(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ado Ekiti Ward 9 final result
APC 3057
Sdp 2486
Pdp1138

APC wins Ikere LGA

APC-12,086
PDP-3789
ADC-3764
SDP-1943

A- 16
AAC-49
ADP-310
APGA-25
APM-17
APP-49
NNPP-47
NRM-10
PRP-35
YPP-38
ZLP-9
LP-16

#EkitiDecides2022 #EkitiDecides #Ekitielection #Ekiti

APC wins Emure LGA

APC - 7728
SDP - 3445
PDP - 2610

ADP 92
ADC 81;
YPP 41;
APP 70;
AAC 15;
A 4;
APM 16;
APGA 14;
NNPP 13;
NRM 19;
PRP 24;
ZLP 12.
LP 13;

#EkitiDecides2022 #EkitiDecides #Ekitielection #Ekiti

Final Result from MOBA LG

APC - 11,069
SDP -. 4,904
PDP - 3,530

Congratulations to BAO...... MOBA for BAO

IDO/OSI L.G
IDO WARD 2
APC===1,645
PDP===532
SDP===599

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Ayuba07(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
(Ikole Ward 01 and 02)

Ward 1
APC 1234
PDP 530
SDP 346

Ward 2
APC 1116
PDP 850
SDP 295

Ado Ekiti Ward 03 (SDP DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE Ward)
APC - 1144
SDP - 1011
PDP - 463

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AntonVince: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

You are contradicting yourself.you said with buhari not on the ballot,its over for apc.on the other hand,you agreed that apc will win majority of elections in the north without buhari... You gave examples of when he was in CPC and bauchi guber poll.you are blowing hot and cold.me and you have argued this severally.I told you that tinubu will have less votes than buhari in the north but he will win narrowly in the north against atiku.buhari CPC was winning presidential but losing other seats because the party structure was weaker than pdp plus candidates were not very popular.makura won because he was popular...therefore,tinubu vs atiku will boil down to structure and popularity.atiku is not a very likeable fellow up north like tinubu.therefore,the strength of apc will edge out pdp

Your penchant for putting up speculative emotion-driven opinion as fact is legendary.

Anyone projecting a Tinubu win over Atiku in the core north does not deserve to use the politics sectiion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
AntonVince:

Your penchant for putting up speculative emotion-driven opinion as fact is legendary.

Anyone projecting a Tinubu win over Atiku in the core north does not deserve to use the politics sectiion.

Tell Garfield1 again
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Tell Garfield1 again

Reply me yourself.tinubu will win north narrowly maybe by a million or less votes just as atiku wins ss narrowly

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

You are contradicting yourself.you said with buhari not on the ballot,its over for apc.on the other hand,you agreed that apc will win majority of elections in the north without buhari... You gave examples of when he was in CPC and bauchi guber poll.you are blowing hot and cold.me and you have argued this severally.I told you that tinubu will have less votes than buhari in the north but he will win narrowly in the north against atiku.buhari CPC was winning presidential but losing other seats because the party structure was weaker than pdp plus candidates were not very popular.makura won because he was popular...therefore,tinubu vs atiku will boil down to structure and popularity.atiku is not a very likeable fellow up north like tinubu.therefore,the strength of apc will edge out pdp

GARFIELD MY REFERENCE OF APC GETTING MAJORITY IN THE NORTH IS NOT BASED ON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BUT ALL ELECTIONS PUT TOGETHER. THERE IS GUBERNATORIAL & STATE ASSEMBLIES AND NATIONAL ELECTION. GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN THAT TINUBU WOULD NEVER DEFEAT ATIKU IN THE NORTH PERIOD. AM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF. IN THE NORTH IT IS A POPULARITY CONTEST COME 2023
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Is atiku as popular as buhari,kwankwaso,shehy yaradua,ahmadu bello?

Guy Gen. Shehu Yaradua was my Dad's friend in the 70s. He was popular among the Elites but not the general populace. Today in the north in order of popularity
1. Buhari
2. Kwankwaso
3. Atiku
4. El Rufai
5. Zulum

With respect to your question the answer is NOPE. ATIKU is not as popular as those guys in the Core North. Also remember that being popular doesn't mean Votes for you.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
AntonVince:

YOU GOT IT. THIS GUY GARFIELD1 IS SMART BUT HIS POLITICAL ALIENATION GIVES HIM AWAY. HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD ANALYST THE DAY HE STOPS HIS SENTIMENTS AND START WRITING AS A NEUTRAL PERSON

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

YOU GOT IT. THIS GUY GARFIELD1 IS SMART BUT HIS POLITICAL ALIENATION GIVES HIM AWAY. HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD ANALYST THE DAY HE STOPS HIS SENTIMENTS AND START WRITING AS A NEUTRAL PERSON

I am very objective.pdp will win a lot of states but its hard seeing an atiku win
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Reply me yourself.tinubu will win north narrowly maybe by a million or less votes just as atiku wins ss narrowly

You must be day dreaming. Where have you seen a person reject GOLD for Silver? Guy if Peter Obi convinces Kwankwaso to be his vice, APC might not see 25% in Kano and some other states like Bauchi, Jigawa, Sokoto etc
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Guy Gen. Shehu Yaradua was my Dad's friend in the 70s. He was popular among the Elites but not the general populace. Today in the north in order of popularity
1. Buhari
2. Kwankwaso
3. Atiku
4. El Rufai
5. Zulum

With respect to your question the answer is NOPE. ATIKU is not as popular as those guys in the Core North. Also remember that being popular doesn't mean Votes for you.

True.party structure,money,human resources, rigging power win votes and tinubu has the advantage

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

GARFIELD MY REFERENCE OF APC GETTING MAJORITY IN THE NORTH IS NOT BASED ON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BUT ALL ELECTIONS PUT TOGETHER. THERE IS GUBERNATORIAL & STATE ASSEMBLIES AND NATIONAL ELECTION. GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN THAT TINUBU WOULD NEVER DEFEAT ATIKU IN THE NORTH PERIOD. AM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF. IN THE NORTH IT IS A POPULARITY CONTEST COME 2023

Study the pattern of elections in zamfara,borno,yobe and come back again
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

I am very objective.pdp will win a lot of states but its hard seeing an atiku win

I gave you my whatsapp last time. TINUBU won't defeat ATIKU in the North. The day TINUBU discloses his vice that is the day he would loss
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

You must be day dreaming. Where have you seen a person reject GOLD for Silver? Guy if Peter Obi convinces Kwankwaso to be his vice, APC might not see 25% in Kano and some other states like Bauchi, Jigawa, Sokoto etc

This is funny.even if wike and okowa leave pdp,pdp will still win rivers and delta.kwankwaso can win but tinubu will poll higher than atiku...no matter how the east vote for obi,pdp will still get good figures there.you need to reevaluate your calculations.a core stronghold don't just flip,it takes time.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

I gave you my whatsapp last time. TINUBU won't defeat ATIKU in the North. The day TINUBU discloses his vice that is the day he would loss

Tinubu vice is shettima.atiku will be buried in borno and yobe
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

True.party structure,money,human resources, rigging power win votes and tinubu has the advantage

RIGGING? I WAS SCARED BASED ON THAT BUT EARLY ANALYSIS OF EKITI TELLS ME THERE IS LIMIT TO RIGGING AND THAT WORKS AGAINST TINUBU. TINUBU CAN GET MORE VOTES IN THE SOUTH THAN ATIKU BUT NOT IN THE NORTH
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Study the pattern of elections in zamfara,borno,yobe and come back again

Guy I know the pattern of those places from 1959 Congress elections to date. There are 19 northern states. I can tell you the pattern of each state
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

This is funny.even if wike and okowa leave pdp,pdp will still win rivers and delta.kwankwaso can win but tinubu will poll higher than atiku...no matter how the east vote for obi,pdp will still get good figures there.you need to reevaluate your calculations.a core stronghold don't just flip,it takes time.

Guy each election got its dynamics. I accept that a state doesn't just flip overnight but sometimes they do especially as it patterns 2023. Don't you know Buhari from not being able to get 25% in some states in 2011 but all of a sudden got Majority in them in 2015? Do your analysis and go recheck figures.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

YOBE/BORNO ARE JUST 2 STATES OUT OF 19 IN THE NORTH & BELIEVE ME THOSE ARE THEY 2 STATES IN ALL NORTH THAT ANYBODY THAT APC PRESENTS WOULD WIN. THOSE 2 STATES CAN NEVER FLIP BUT ANY OTHER STATE CAN FLIP COME 2023.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

If TINUBU makes that mistake, the election would be over for APC before 11am. That's the worse candidate. A Muslim/Muslim ticket and there is no HAUSA/FULANI on that ticket. Guy 2023 is not 1992. The Fulani/ Hausa/Kanuri Ruling class is not the same as HAUSA/FULANI/KANURI voting class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Guy I know the pattern of those places from 1959 Congress elections to date. There are 19 northern states. I can tell you the pattern of each state

Ask yiurself.,why did atiku poll his lowest votes in borno and yobe? In katsina and kano,he got over 300k votes yet borno yobe gave him the lowest vote percentage in the entire polls and both are in his north east region.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Apc already win this poll. I am now interested in how many votes LP have received. Is it up to 2k yet?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

Guy each election got its dynamics. I accept that a state doesn't just flip overnight but sometimes they do especially as it patterns 2023. Don't you know Buhari from not being able to get 25% in some states in 2011 but all of a sudden got Majority in them in 2015? Do your analysis and go recheck figures.

The states that flipped overnight were southwest states and some north central states.if you check from 2003,buhari votes in the south west has been increasing gradually.again,he had to align with acn and tinubu who controls the west to make it possible meaning that atiku needs a northern alliance with kwankwaso... In the north central,he won kwara, Benue,nasaraw and kogi.these are states he has been getting 20%-35% and it took a lot of defections to make that happen.it means atiku needs a lot of defections from apc.history and stats doesnt favour atiku

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

RIGGING? I WAS SCARED BASED ON THAT BUT EARLY ANALYSIS OF EKITI TELLS ME THERE IS LIMIT TO RIGGING AND THAT WORKS AGAINST TINUBU. TINUBU CAN GET MORE VOTES IN THE SOUTH THAN ATIKU BUT NOT IN THE NORTH

Tinubu has more room to rig than atiku.the elections shows that the south west will deliver for apc enbloc.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

YOBE/BORNO ARE JUST 2 STATES OUT OF 19 IN THE NORTH & BELIEVE ME THOSE ARE THEY 2 STATES IN ALL NORTH THAT ANYBODY THAT APC PRESENTS WOULD WIN. THOSE 2 STATES CAN NEVER FLIP BUT ANY OTHER STATE CAN FLIP COME 2023.

The bloc votes from those states buried gej,buried atiku and will bury atiku again.ive not even added zamfara

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ayuba07:
(Ikole Ward 01 and 02)

Ward 1
APC 1234
PDP 530
SDP 346

Ward 2
APC 1116
PDP 850
SDP 295

Ado Ekiti Ward 03 (SDP DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE Ward)
APC - 1144
SDP - 1011
PDP - 463

You people are unfair. Where are Lp votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

The bloc votes from those states buried gej,buried atiku and will bury atiku again.ive not even added zamfara

I leave you to keep ALLUCINATING. You have seen as some people said you shouldn't be commenting on the political section. Listen to words of wisdom & learn
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

You people are unfair. Where are Lp votes?

Use Inec website.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by WhizdomXX(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

If TINUBU makes that mistake, the election would be over for APC before 11am. That's the worse candidate. A Muslim/Muslim ticket and there is no HAUSA/FULANI on that ticket. Guy 2023 is not 1992. The Fulani/ Hausa/Kanuri Ruling class is not the same as HAUSA/FULANI/KANURI voting class
Please explain.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by iluvdonjazzy: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reader530:

It's only in Auchi and Etsako north only
there's nothing like Etsako north my friend, we have Etsako East Agenebode predominantly Christian, Estsako Central Fugar Predominantly Christian, Estsako West Auchi Christian is even taking over so we can say Muslim 60 Christian 40 in Auchi alone.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
majole:

I leave you to keep ALLUCINATING. You have seen as some people said you shouldn't be commenting on the political section. Listen to words of wisdom & learn

I am an authority here, the best.in 2019,I told them that buhari will get 25% in ss/se,they ridiculed me.when I told them that uzodinma and yahaya bello will win,they still mocked me so my brother,you need to listen to me.a certain kelvingin even said I have spiritual powers.I told them that atiku cannot divide northern votes against buhari.highest he can get will be 30%...so you have to listen to me...

Let me repeat myself.atiku in the core north can only win Adamawa,taraba,gombe,sokoto,kebbi,kadunanarrowly.he would win there narrowly.borno,yobe,zamfara, katsina will deliver bloc votes for tinubu to overwhelm atiku.kwankwaso wilk likely win kano and jigawa but tinubu will have more votes than atiku..north central as usual will go either way narrowly...qed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.