Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates (521 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Check out Tinubu and his VP candidate grin grin

Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by piyoo91: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Photoshop bro
Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2022
May God help us,sha make we just get our PVC and VOTE wisely

Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2022
The shorter guy is definitely healthier
Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
piyoo91:
Photoshop bro
What Photoshop?
Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by Frigga13: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Jagaban himself

god of all Yoruba ..

The strong man of Lagos ..

Only that Nigerians are saying bye bye to Apc

Power to people

Atiku Okowa the incoming ..

North 2023

Igbos are abusing Okowa , they said Obi will win south east.. so why call okowa names .. since obi will win south east and south south grin

When the igbo delegate were sharing to Aboki no be betrayal

When Wike was constestimg with supporting southeast .. no be betrayal.

Them Clark and those useless organizations no talk

Pick Okowa as vp.. they useless elders start to make noise

Na igbo people abusing and cursing okowa Na the most stupid of it all

Today Okowa is not igbo again

Why all those useless elders and organizations abi association never declare support for Tinubu or Obi

Wetin Clark and ijaw people dey wait to declare izon for obi..

Power to the people

Atiku/okowa 2023 is so sure

North 2023
Re: A Rare Picture Of APC Presidential Candidates by piyoo91: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What Photoshop?
what did you post? Poor Photoshop, come, I will teach you on how to do that free

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi / I Get Irritated Each Time I Hear This Kind Of Words / I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.