Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof (505 Views)

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by Gbagura: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2022
The aggressiveness of OBIdients gave them away easily as ipob terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Anything to sell your agbado, corn and Cassava drug President?

You people are fantastically foolish.

5 Likes

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by ChoCho54(f): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Gbagura the poster above me said tinubu urchins are fantastically foolish.

1 Like

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by Sergio101(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Nonsense and gbegile gbagura

1 Like

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Gbadura na Ogun state urchin without direction..

Complaining and insulting his governor but thinks Tinubu is better..

1 Like

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by ygowon: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2022
So, the Yorubas I know that are supporting Obi is also ipob?

Even the northern guys, north central guys supporting Peter Obi are all ipob?

Well, Igbos are Nigerians who were tired of bad governance and if Peter Obi is a hope for good governance, why continue to agitate?

By the way, it is not bad to agitate for self determination. Something must have caused the agitation which is bad leadership. Is Nigeria moving forward or going backwards today?

I laugh at you Tinubu urchins because this Peter Obi movement is now louder offline than online. You guys are tired of looking for something to demarket Obi, Na ipob being Obidient be the next point. Very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by Gbagura: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Gbadura na Ogun state urchin without direction..

Complaining and insulting his governor but thinks Tinubu is better..
No be you dey say make I know dey cyber bully you the other time? Dust dey your flat head.
Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by IamWonderful: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2022
No be today, the reasons for agitations and aggression are to produce president, and that will be the beginning of the end for them, they have planted breeze and they will surely reap heavy storm
Re: When We Say Ipob And Obidients Are Same, Here Is Proof by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Gbagura:
No be you dey say make I know dey cyber bully you the other time? Dust dey your flat head.

but that's all you do..cyber bully all igbos

(1) (Reply)

2023: Battle Between 3 Tribalists And A Nationalist For The Soul Of Nigeria / Brodamike Finally Speaks After Release From DSS Custody / Why Peter Obi Can't Win Presidency!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.