Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi (2842 Views)

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
All I have to say is that Obi should take his message to the north. Appear in talkshows and enlighten the general public. Get Hausa interpreters to explain your plans for Nigeria before the official campaigns start. Travel to rural areas across the country (both north and south) to understand the plights of the people.

Obi is a grassroots man and should be seen to do that. The only person who will hear his message and what he has done in the past and not like him is someone with deep-rooted religious or tribal sentiments. Whipping up religious and tribal sentiments is the strategy APC and PDP have used to keep us where we are today - a shithole country.
While he should campaign in the north. His energy Should be more in his strongholds of SE/SS, securing block votes from this regions should be his priority.
Plus SW, NC and Christian dominated areas of NE & NW.
Convincing the core north will be a difficult or even impossible task, why waste energy and resources on a fruitless adventure.?

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by sukar886: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Who read this novel!

APC and PDP can never be worried about the Orphanage called Labour Party. Tsunami you stated? grin

Hello! Peter Obi can only be president online. If you gave reality squarely without emotions, you should know that even DJ Cuppy’s dogs would win Peter Obi in a national election.

How can you be Akagum and still be aspiring to be a leader! Hi

Peter Obi does not know his tanks and people are deceiving him!
Keep on deceiving ur self, eye go soon clear u
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Igbochief001:

Like obi said live let's live politics without bitterness

Yes ..

But the toxicity of his fans offline and online can only be compare to that of IPOB in the east
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by doxtun: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:

Yes ..

But the toxicity of his fans offline and online can only be compare to that of IPOB in the east

That’s your new talking point. Point one toxic statement they made that does not sit well with you? You guys are only trying to smear the campaign with this toxicity bullsh*t
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:

Yes ..

Name one thing Peter Obi supporters has done that tinubu and atiku supporters haven't done more of ...I dare you
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Igbochief001:

Name one thing Peter Obi supporters has done that tinubu and atiku supporters haven't done more of ...I dare you

Atiku supporters don’t abuse or make noise

Tinubu owns media and started out with politics of bitterness and hate .. but slowed it when they got ticket

Yes he’s on ballot and he’s constestimg .. that what Pdp wants

Obi supporters .. took over from Tinubu hatred and bitterness and bows adding violence to it

That’s it
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by MissLeslie(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
“I am not a dreamer, Labour Party alone cannot achieve this success that we are looking at, we need the NPP, we need the Social Democratic Party, we need the PRP, we need the Labour Congress, we need everybody."

Doyin Okupe stated on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

Also Obi and his supporters need to know that he is a political orphan
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:

Atiku supporters don’t abuse or make noise

Tinubu owns media and started out with politics of bitterness and hate .. but slowed it when they got ticket

Yes he’s on ballot and he’s constestimg .. that what Pdp wants

Obi supporters .. took over from Tinubu hatred and bitterness and bows adding violence to it

That’s it
And what's this

Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by railone(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket will deprive him of south west christian votes and North Christian votes...which is making him having second thoughts on who to pick as a substantive Vice President.
Atiku is good to go with his choice of Okowa(Delta Igbo) as Deputy, he as killed two birds with a stone he will get his block votes from south South and get good percentage from south west and south east.
Obi has to look for a strong Northern candidate in order to make in road in the North.
Obi will win the south east but not by block votes, Atiku will get good part of that south east votes

You would think that in this Internet age, people will get use to how an "Upset" occurs. But no, for some It must always be business as usual.

It's the confidence of thinking South-South will just vote Atiku because of why? His choice of VP?
If that's how you perceive election, then I suggest you pick another hobby of interest.

OBI is going to slash the two Major Party votes even in their stronghold.

They know this but apparently you haven't learn it yet. Check out previous elections, once primaries are concluded, the two people that will contest always thread insults and blames right from the onset.
Happened with Buhari & Goodluck
Happened with Buhari & Atiku

This time it's different, OBI is now the center. Tinubu faction are not only having a go at Atiku but with OBI too. Same with Atiku faction.

That to an untrained eye should tell you something
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Igbochief001:

And what's this

Not insult

But reality..

If I show you my mention .. you will be learning insult

They always get banned every seconds

Many of obi are truly daft.. they nothing about electoral laws and do really make very daft comments

Trekking for obi to be Kwankwanso Vice as Kwankwanso Vice Na gross ignorance
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by MRSALT: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
doxtun:
As a Yoruba guy who has spent over 25years in the North. I would say Peter Obi has the best chance of winning the 2023 elections if he plays it well. Atiku's biggest roadblock is his tribe, especially among Christians in the north who have suffered tremendously under Buhari a Fulani nepotistic president. Secondly, Tinubu running a Muslim Muslim ticket would cause a large number of Christians in the North and SW to find solace in Obi. Obi should focus on converting the votes of Christians in the North who I believe is over 40% of the population of the total north. The fact there are no large northern Christian tribes like the Hausa/Fulani does not mean they are a minority as assumed.
This is the most rational and objective statement I have read in Nairaland in most recent time. Recently most posters are either in a hurry to post their message, or they take time to write a post displaying emotions and opionated analyses. Kudos to Mr Poster. You are one of the few rational and realistic individuals left in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by MRSALT: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket will deprive him of south west christian votes and North Christian votes...which is making him having second thoughts on who to pick as a substantive Vice President.
Atiku is good to go with his choice of Okowa(Delta Igbo) as Deputy, he as killed two birds with a stone he will get his block votes from south South and get good percentage from south west and south east.
Obi has to look for a strong Northern candidate in order to make in road in the North.
Obi will win the south east but not by block votes, Atiku will get good part of that south east votes
There is something you guys are yet to realise. Igbos do not vote a candidate based on tribe. They will not come out to vote when they believe you are not a good candidate. It makes no difference whether you are Igbo or non-Igbo. Okowa will not get 5% of votes in SE, because they see him in the same category like Rochas Okorocha, Orji Kalu and other Igbo politicians. But Igbo people will come out to vote Peter Obi because they see him as a good candidate that has some positive things to bring to table. Igbos voted Obasanjo ahead of Ojukwu during the 1999 presidential election. And you think they will vote Okowa who they have not seen on TV advocating positive change to the present dysfunctional govt?
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by VoteObi2023: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
I don't think anybody is underrating LP.

No Presidential candidate has been attacked after the primaries than Obi
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by DontBullshitMe: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
I doubt Labour Party can actually win Anambra's Presidential election. I just don't believe it can/will happen.

So, if Anambra state is in doubt, which state is he winning?
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by MonkeyMods(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Who read this novel!

APC and PDP can never be worried about the Orphanage called Labour Party. Tsunami you stated? grin

Hello! Peter Obi can only be president online. If you gave reality squarely without emotions, you should know that even DJ Cuppy’s dogs would win Peter Obi in a national election.

How can you be Akagum and still be aspiring to be a leader!

Peter Obi does not know his tanks and people are deceiving him!

You are the only one deceiving him
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Help2020: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:
Nobody is underrating Obi grin

But like he said .. he’s supporters are human overrating Obi

Na his followers and their toxicity will eat him live before others will deal with his bones

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa

Atleast this will give IPOB space to massage their bread ego for a while

But we know kperogi and his family in Nigeria will never vote an Obi grin

Ndi mmadu ajoka ...
You PDP supporters, suddenly APC is no longer your threat, now obi is your problem. E go shock you.
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by doxtun: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
While he should campaign in the north. His energy Should be more in his strongholds of SE/SS, securing block votes from this regions should be his priority.
He should also focus on SW, NC and Christian dominated areas of NE & NW.
Convincing the core north will be a difficult or even impossible task, why waste energy and resources on a fruitless adventure.?

I hope his campaign can read this. 100% Agree

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by IgOga(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
What has this guy ever predicted correctly?
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
All I have to say is that Obi should take his message to the north. Appear in talkshows and enlighten the general public. Get Hausa interpreters to explain your plans for Nigeria before the official campaigns start. Travel to rural areas across the country (both north and south) to understand the plights of the people.

Obi is a grassroots man and should be seen to do that. The only person who will hear his message and what he has done in the past and not like him is someone with deep-rooted religious or tribal sentiments. Whipping up religious and tribal sentiments is the strategy APC and PDP have used to keep us where we are today - a shithole country.
he will from next week he already has 18 booked talk about governance all in North alone, 7 talk outside nigerian all coming this week na human him be oh! But you can help out google his talks translate it to hausa and share in ur status like others are doing know
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:

highest atiku will get in south east is just 20k vote that's if he gets up to that vote oh Apc 1k vote LP go clear all soon now churches will start campaign for peter obi in church and you know SE SS are pure christans
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by aceonline: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Most useful information. Thanks for taking time to post the needful information. Keep Posting. Get more information by experts at Group 1 Online Coaching
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Xbobtage: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2022
EMMNIG:
This analysis by Kperogi is very correct. i am not an ibo man though a Southerner based in kaduna. I must tell you that every political talk in every corner is about Obi. The fillings is high and the same. From Barnawa to television, from sabo tasha to Narayi, from kakuri to kamazau, especially Christians dominated area and local government, like in Kachia, jemma, kagoro, Kafanchan, kwoi, sanga etc are having the same fillings. Kaduna is very religious , & 40% of Christian populace may go fo obi. Although some are undecided yet. As a church guy i can tell you that churches in the North aren't happy with present politics been played by the two major political party..
I am not campaigning for obi but Five (5) eligible voters in my house including me are for him.. It is the wishes and prayers of northern Christians for a Christian to be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

On a flight to Abuja last thursday some gentleman at the front seat stood up with a Peter Obi poster on hand and started yelling some things that I didnt really hear. But the thing is the entire passengers went Parabolic on sighting Obis poster. And the entire flight was basically everyone talking Politics in Nigeria and the future of this country. I am a nervous flyer so I cant say I approve of the method but it worked. Looking forward to seeing a video of that somewhere online. Hopefully someone caught the whole thing which lasted about a min on video.

The thing is every nigerian right now is Politically awoken, because we have never had it this bad in the history of this country, We have never seen everything crumble in every department in our history. So it doesnt matter how rich or poor you are, the person who is about the president is and should be the primary importance on the mouth of every nigerian.

They say you never know how good a bad girlfriend is until you meet the worst girlfriend. Buharis horrible regime has touched us all, we are all awoken.

Peter Obis story is short. A down to earth, frugal man. Came in as a Governor there was over 36 Billion owed for years in Salaries and Pensions, he cleared it all, Paid all salaries while governor for 8 years, owed nothing then left the state with 75Billion in the bank. For Gods Sake we need this replicated on a national Level right this moment.
Re: The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi by Ddokie: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Frigga13:
Nobody is underrating Obi grin

But like he said .. he’s supporters are human overrating Obi

Na his followers and their toxicity will eat him live before others will deal with his bones

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa

Atleast this will give IPOB space to massage their bread ego for a while

But we know kperogi and his family in Nigeria will never vote an Obi grin

Ndi mmadu ajoka ...

As it stands today frigga, Atiku is out of the 2023 race. Take it or leave it.

Tinubu stands the best chance to be president, while PO is best positioned to cause an upset. Atiku is out.

Tell me any section of this country or demographic space that atiku has in the bag, just one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

* / Picture Of Beautiful Obidient Trending Online / SE Is Built On Facts : SW Is Built On Propaganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.